VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
you think wrong.
Don't really want to call you a milker but haven't seen proof that you have been working on MMD. Matter of fact going off your discord dates you haven't shown any proof of working on MMD since September. Around the exact same time of your last post on patreon about this game and right before you got your new 3090 card. Now its been 2 months and the only proof that we have and you have actually shown is that you are working on a new game. Honestly the people I would feel the most sad for are the people actually supporting you with money on patreon as they haven't received any news in 2 months and some may not even know that you are splitting your dev time by working on a new game.

Seeing from your last post a month ago on your discords wip update channel of you all excited talking about this new game your working on and all the great specs going into the renders and animations and then at the end of it you finally mention something about MMD. Saying that it is being worked on but that it is a "old gen title" and laughing about make me even less confident that you still really care about this game as much anymore and are just more focused on your new game. Well once again like I stated before I hope that you truly prove me wrong because this is/was a truly great game but this is what I have been lead to believe based off what I have seen.

Last edited:

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
Don't really want to call you a milker but haven't seen proof that you have been working on MMD. Matter of fact going off your discord dates you haven't shown any proof of working on MMD since September. Around the exact same time of your last post on patreon about this game and right before you got your new 3090 card. Now its been 2 months and the only proof that we have and you have actually shown is that you are working on a new game. Honestly the people I would feel the most sad for are the people actually supporting you with money on patreon as they haven't received any news in 2 months and some may not even know that you are splitting your dev time by working on a new game.

Seeing from your last post a month ago on your discords wip update channel of you all excited talking about this new game your working on and all the great specs going into the renders and animations and then at the end of it you finally mention something about MMD. Saying that it is being worked on but that it is a "old gen title" and laughing about make me even less confident that you still really care about this game as much anymore and are just more focused on your new game. Well once again like I stated before I hope that you truly prove me wrong because this is/was a truly great game but this is what I have been lead to believe based off what I have seen.
I agree with this. No update in patreon. Also trying to introduce games with only 4 o 5 pictures. That's his update for 4 months. If he started working on MMD, at least he can show something. He's just making all supporters dumb. I can see other dev do things like that before they leave the game. Not worth to support.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021

I want to finish work on new game, why do you think this will be something bad for my patreons ? MMD will be also updated but in due time, also I am reworking large part of MMD, and all this take time. Maybe it was mistake to start this new projekt, but maybe it was not. Time will tell. I can either talk and expalin everything I do, Or I could just focus on making something cool.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Also Dude's parents support me because they believe in my work. I lost so many patrons because of this delay and I am hurting because of this. But I am also being living in this new project. On a plus side they will get new game this month. So far it has about 700 renders, 7 new animations. And when you see it you will understand how much I did in a short time. Also, some more information I set up this new system 19.10 and this was the date I started working on this new project because I was so impresed with card and what I can do with it. So 700 4k renders, 7 animation in a monther and five days is not bad in my book. While also working on MMD, where I used AI to enhace all renders, and manual corection on about 80% on them is finish. New update have scrip for it, and I will cotniue rendering for MMD when I post this new game, and job on that will be done in about 15 days. So am I wasting your or my patreon time or money ?

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
I want to finish work on new game, why do you think this will be something bad for my patreons ? MMD will be also updated but in due time, also I am reworking large part of MMD, and all this take time. Maybe it was mistake to start this new projekt, but maybe it was not. Time will tell. I can either talk and expalin everything I do, Or I could just focus on making something cool.
The fact that you say that last sentence and don't see what's wrong with that is exactly what I am trying to point out. Yes while your patrons are paying you because they believe in your work, the game that they believe in and are supporting you for is MMD. Not some new game that it seems like you are going to drop on there lap out of no where with no news given to them in advance about it through patron. No way in hell am I supporting a dev with money (which I really wanted too for this game) who is being more active and sharing more information and his plans on a piracy website then on the site that people are actually supporting and paying you on. All this extra work you put into this new game could have been put into continuing MMD story's but now its seems like for MMD that you are just remastering a already remastered games renders once again and not actually adding to the story. At least that is what you have said with only having the script done for actual new content on MMD. I'll believe the only 15 day remark when I see it but now I digress. I'll end this by saying that your lack of ability to communicate and be up front with your plans to the people actually financially supporting you is why I will not. Good luck with your projects and hope MMD comes out in the end for the better but as you said only time will tell.

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
The fact that you say that last sentence and don't see what's wrong with that is exactly what I am trying to point out. Yes while your patrons are paying you because they believe in your work, the game that they believe in and are supporting you for is MMD. Not some new game that it seems like you are going to drop on there lap out of no where with no news given to them in advance about it through patron. No way in hell am I supporting a dev with money (which I really wanted too for this game) who is being more active and sharing more information and his plans on a piracy website then on the site that people are actually supporting and paying you on. All this extra work you put into this new game could have been put into continuing MMD story's but now its seems like for MMD that you are just remastering a already remastered games renders once again and not actually adding to the story. At least that is what you have said with only having the script done for actual new content on MMD. I'll believe the only 15 day remark when I see it but now I digress. I'll end this by saying that your lack of ability to communicate and be up front with your plans to the people actually financially supporting you is why I will not. Good luck with your projects and hope MMD comes out in the end for the better but as you said only time will tell.
This is true. They all patreon supported you because of MMD. Making new game will delay it's update. It will also give the chance to be abandoned. That's why you can't blame other patreon to cancel their support. How can they trust your new game if you can't even update or finish MMD.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
And somehow only people that are not patreons complain. I can see you end, you like the game, you like the story and you want more free content to fap. Also I never said I blame anyone for stop supporting me, I expected this and like before people that once supported me will get there update like everyone that support me now. So I support my patreons even when they stop supporting me.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
And somehow only people that are not patreons complain. I can see you end, you like the game, you like the story and you want more free content to fap. Also I never said I blame anyone for stop supporting me, I expected this and like before people that once supported me will get there update like everyone that support me now. So I support my patreons even when they stop supporting me.
A lot of deflecting there, it's going to work and doing something other than what you are being explicitly paid for, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I support a lot of devs that actually stick to a schedule and release the content they promised, because I'm less likely to only receive a new excuse as to why the thing I'm paying for is not being delivered. When I find a game where the dev does this, even if I like the game, I will not support them. It's like dating a woman youknow will cheat, maybe you can have fun, but it's a waste of time and despite it all youwill only hate her in the end. So I and many others who see this type of action will never support it.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
A lot of deflecting there, it's going to work and doing something other than what you are being explicitly paid for, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I support a lot of devs that actually stick to a schedule and release the content they promised, because I'm less likely to only receive a new excuse as to why the thing I'm paying for is not being delivered. When I find a game where the dev does this, even if I like the game, I will not support them. It's like dating a woman youknow will cheat, maybe you can have fun, but it's a waste of time and despite it all youwill only hate her in the end. So I and many others who see this type of action will never support it.
Patreon is for donating money to help creators develop their work. There is no paying them explicitly for one game or the other and there is no guarantee of product. Some developers are more consistent and some give more updates on their work but ultimately you're just dropping money in the street performer's hat to encourage them to continue working on what they want to create.

I personally have no problem being patient while this game gets overhauled. It'll just mean that the game will work better and look better.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
A lot of deflecting there, it's going to work and doing something other than what you are being explicitly paid for, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I support a lot of devs that actually stick to a schedule and release the content they promised, because I'm less likely to only receive a new excuse as to why the thing I'm paying for is not being delivered. When I find a game where the dev does this, even if I like the game, I will not support them. It's like dating a woman you know will cheat, maybe you can have fun, but it's a waste of time and despite it all you will only hate her in the end. So I and many others who see this type of action will never support it.
I am one of his supporters. No I am not a large supporter but I am just the same. I do not EXPECT him to put out content because I am supporting him. Just like I told my own supporters I am not doing what I do for money. I do not make promises on releasing on this day or that but when I can. I have been in a living nightmare with my health for the last year and trying to keep my supporters informed and they have stuck by me like I am going to stick by Wickedgames. My health hasnt gotten better and the doctors are still trying to figure out wtf is wrong with me. It has taken me a long time to get anything done on my stuff but I finally got something out to them a year later. It wasn't what I wanted to release but yea I kinda wanted to at least give them something for sticking by me so I gave them what I had completed. So demanding a dev release something because your paying them doesn't work. people give them money to help support their work and maybe help them with other things.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Patreon is for donating money to help creators develop their work. There is no paying them explicitly for one game or the other and there is no guarantee of product. Some developers are more consistent and some give more updates on their work but ultimately you're just dropping money in the street performer's hat to encourage them to continue working on what they want to create.

I personally have no problem being patient while this game gets overhauled. It'll just mean that the game will work better and look better.
You
I am one of his supporters. No I am not a large supporter but I am just the same. I do not EXPECT him to put out content because I am supporting him. Just like I told my own supporters I am not doing what I do for money. I do not make promises on releasing on this day or that but when I can. I have been in a living nightmare with my health for the last year and trying to keep my supporters informed and they have stuck by me like I am going to stick by Wickedgames. My health hasnt gotten better and the doctors are still trying to figure out wtf is wrong with me. It has taken me a long time to get anything done on my stuff but I finally got something out to them a year later. It wasn't what I wanted to release but yea I kinda wanted to at least give them something for sticking by me so I gave them what I had completed. So demanding a dev release something because your paying them doesn't work. people give them money to help support their work and maybe help them with other things.
Where do you see demanding? I see more deflecting. You can argue that paytreon is just a passive income generator for people who will never meet eachother to "support" eachother but the relationship is clearly based on receiving a product in return. You can argue otherwise all you like but will find yourself in the minority. The fact that you need to provide constant updates to prevent people from leaving further drives home the fact that the patronage is based on receving a product, otherwise they would leave if they believed they were wasting money. This is the truth.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Its kind of pointless to discuss "purpose" of patreon but I'll throw in my 2 cents. The relationship between game Devs and subscribers are largely understood as a transactional one. Subs pays with an understanding that the Dev's time is spent working on an update of the game that pulled them in, in the first place. It's very disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

Regardless of the "purpose" of patreon, the most important fact still remains. And that is he can not build a large and consistent fan base in the adult VN space by pushing out random and inconsistent content. From early on, it sounded like the Dev wants to do this for a living so it's in his best interest to remember this fact.

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
WickedGames, do you know when you're planning to release the next MMD update ?
If the guy hasn't even keep his patrons in the loop about a possible release date for this games next update why do you think he would tell us. Just stop asking. Just know based off what he has said in here is that the next thing he plans to release is his new game.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

UPDATEE

Nov 29, 2022
View attachment 1762679

HAPPY EASTER !
Happy easter everyone, best wishes to you and your families <3
Now to share some news about the game. Update is progressing very fine, so far about 250 new renders are done we are geting there. Now about release plan: I will have something for higher tier patreons this week,. It's continuation of the dark path, and you will get it one week before regular patrons, three weeks before everyone else in the world. Also this dark path is part of this new update, the story will continue in Greece <3
Love you all, Wicked Games.
3000 years later for the update.

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
Are you sure about that? I may not be a big supporter, but I have been one of your lowest tier supporter before. It might not be much though. Yes, I like your game and that's why I supported it. It's just that I know when dev is planning to milk through the game using few images only. 4 months = 6 images. I think you can do better than that. Maybe you need to remaster your game again to milk more. I know that making excuses is easier than making renders. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Good luck with your new game.

novaland

Aug 16, 2019
I'm an ex-patreon, and I think I made the right choice at the time to be honest to stop supporting, there was very little info or mention of updates. I have kinda kept it in the back of my mind, and now an again, I would pop onto Patreon see if there was.. a sentance a least, that showed some sign off life, and sadly there wasn't. But today thought, hmm let's do a little digging, and pumped the games name into google and creator's name. I Now I see! why it's gone so quiet... hmm. I think like other people have said some communication would be nice and to let the people who are still supporting you know what your plan's, are and what you are working on. But on Patroen there is zero, not even a link to this thread to let the supporter's you have left who are still paying know. Me now I finally know what is actually happening, but it took me to go out of my way and care a bit more to bother. To me the thing that bother's me the most is just zero infomation give on Patreon. I kinda don't want to join the discord, because every time I did join it, I and other's proberly getting spammed with links to scammers, so other than parteon, I had no idea what was going on. Until now that you were working on anything ( kinda thought it was abandoned, before doing this and looking into it). But at least now I have my answer. So time will see it seems on what is actually created/info given, but seeing how long it's been I'm not going to hold my breath. I will perhaps look again... on here it seems. But at this point, there is no real pull for me to keep me interested, so will pop back in about a month, if I remember xD

^^*I've reworked this message, because when I wrote it, I spent at most a two min on and was sleep deprived from my job xD, and after re-reading it was badly worded, think it makes more sense now :p*

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes