VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I am an ex patreon, and I think I made the right choice at the time to be honest to stop surpporting, there was very little info updates, I have kinda kept it in the back of my mind. Now and again, I will pop onto Patreon see if there was.. a sentance a least, to perhaps she some sign off life. But today thought, hmm let's do a little digging, pumped the games name into google and creator's name. Now I see why it's gone so quiet... hmm, I think like other people have said some comunication would be nice and to let the people who are still supporting you know wha your plan's, are and what you are working on. But on Patroen there is zero, not even a link to this thread to let the surpporters know. Buuut now I know, but it took me to go out of my way and care a bit more to bother. To me the thing that annoy's me is just zero, infomation give on Patreon. I kinda don't want to join the discord as every time I did join it was getting spammed with dodgy links to scamers, so other than parteon,I had now idea, until now that you were working on anything ( kinda thought it was abandoned, before doing this and looking up), ah well now I know. But time will see it seems, and seeing how long it's been till now, will perhaps look again... on here. But at this point, there is no real pull for me to keep interested, so will pop back in about a month, if I remember xD
You will get link for updates either way on your email address, thanks for your support. All ex Patreon will, I am sorry for long wait time, but I hope people will like this new game, I don't report on patreon that much it's because I am ashamed for long wait, and for doing something nobody ask me for. I am doing this because I love, money is nice but I already have regular job, and new hardware got me hyped to make something new, that will look good from start to end, unlike mmd.

Reactions: gangway and JPSmith

BananaDragon

Jan 11, 2020
So... 2/3 months down before the game gets labelled [Abandoned] on here.

Anyone mind summarizing what's going on so I don't have to read through five pages of catty back-and-fourth?

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
So... 2/3 months down before the game gets labelled [Abandoned] on here.

Anyone mind summarizing what's going on so I don't have to read through five pages of catty back-and-fourth?
All you really need to know as far as game goes is dev is staring a new game while saying that he is still working on this one. New game is the next thing to be released before a update for this game.

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Are you sure about that? I may not be a big supporter, but I have been one of your lowest tier supporter before. It might not be much though. Yes, I like your game and that's why I supported it. It's just that I know when dev is planning to milk through the game using few images only. 4 months = 6 images. I think you can do better than that. Maybe you need to remaster your game again to milk more. I know that making excuses is easier than making renders. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Good luck with your new game.
Well , guess this pittyfull developer is going down as the titanic , because there is no news on update date , or even a short update for chrismast or new year .

HE GOT atention from THIS GAME , now he going around trolling doing other stuf , IS LIKE U GO TO A concert expecting RCOK and getting a reagetton One .

MILKER ahead . 5 months no even 200 redners update , call whatever you wantto call it. IT will no change what it is

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well , guess this pittyfull developer is going down as the titanic , because there is no news on update date , or even a short update for chrismast or new year .

HE GOT atention from THIS GAME , now he going around trolling doing other stuf , IS LIKE U GO TO A concert expecting RCOK and getting a reagetton One .

MILKER ahead . 5 months no even 200 redners update , call whatever you wantto call it. IT will no change what it is
It's generally not a good look when a game gets abandoned once to be remastered, then the remaster gets delayed for another project before even finishing this one, I mean chances are that anyone with any common sense will be asking themselves "How long will it be before this is abandoned? As well as the new project."
I mean good luck, but chances are a lot of people are going to at the very least err on the side of caution, I know I certainly would.

Last edited:

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Welp...no update here, no update on discord, and I assume no update on patreon as well.
Dev said that the new game would drop "this week", message was sent on the 19th of December.
We're already past half-way through the first week of January and got nothing.
Getting close and closer to that [Abandoned] tag...

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Dude! What about MMD?
BET he is hapy so much much happy for losing suporters , now he only have 40 apes .

THATS what u get for trolling your fanbase piece of troll developer. AND ABOVE THAT your reputation will follow you around. so at least some new people is spared of falling on your Scamer behavior ,

of saying one thing and doing other, dev said he will updaye thid game by end of year at most. LIES
and watung time and res on other game without ending this.

HOPE NOBODY suporter this developer .

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
BET he is hapy so much much happy for losing suporters , now he only have 40 apes .

THATS what u get for trolling your fanbase piece of troll developer. AND ABOVE THAT your reputation will follow you around. so at least some new people is spared of falling on your Scamer behavior ,

of saying one thing and doing other, dev said he will updaye thid game by end of year at most. LIES
and watung time and res on other game without ending this.

HOPE NOBODY suporter this developer .
What in the world are you talking about? Also mate you have problems. MMD is in works like i said. Also 15 animations, 1500 renders and more then 5000 lines of text don't look like scam or milking to me. New game is cool and all patreons ex, current, new get it. Why are you so burned is beyond me. You are not supporter...Also number of supporters was never high around 60 now it's 53. And so what, I am doing this because I love expressing myself and my ideas in game's. It's not all about money for everyone here. MMD is nice game, with not that great art, I wanted to see how much I can do with new hardware so that's the reason for new game. And like I said I will not let MMD die becausebif new baby. That is already half the size of MMD.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Also if you love MMD and now you feel left out, I can understand this, but like all good thing's just give it bit of time. It will be updated and hopefully you will like continuation of the story. There is just no reason to be angry or jerk.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes