VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When I asked him if it was on hold or not while he works on new game he said MMD is still in the works.

So fwiw, MMD isn’t abandoned or on hold for his new game.
They have also posted teasers for the next update for almost 2 weeks straight now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Some fucked up idiot reported my page for rape and incest content in MMD. My page is removed from patreon.
So, the person who got thread banned from both of your games decided to take revenge by reporting your Patreon, don't understand why they were so mad, because the game hasn't had an update in a bit or what?

So, is your Patreon permanently gone or is it in review? If it's gone, are you going to start a SubscribeStar or just stick with what you have?

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
What I have, I have nothing. It's not under review it's removed. And yes I believe it's really been that fucked up shit, psycho person. I don't know what now. I will try to move on SubscribeStart but I hope parents will find me there. I can only hope they would want to join. How fucked up can someone be, if you don't like something you don't need to use it.Move on. I asked him many times to move on, and I never reported anyone here. I didn't remove his messages or anything, and I didn't ask for moderator to intervene

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What I have, I have nothing. It's not under review it's removed. And yes I believe it's really been that fucked up shit, psycho person. I don't know what now. I will try to move on SubscribeStart but I hope parents will find me there. I can only hope they would want to join. How fucked up can someone be, if you don't like something you don't need to use it.Move on. I asked him many times to move on, and I never reported anyone here. I didn't remove his messages or anything, and I didn't ask for moderator to intervene
I saw in the other thread they locked the thread for a bit and sent out warnings, they usually only do that when it gets out of hand.

But honestly your Patreon account was always at risk. Yes, there is all kinds of rape/incest games on Patreon, they are always at risk of getting them removed as well. That's why a lot of them have SS as a backup, or their own site to host it on, eg Red Lucy.

Hell, I don't know how Patreon works, you could always try another account under different names etc.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
As much as I hate that you had this happen to you, I'm glad you're off Patreon. They're tyrannical fascist and moving to SubscribeStar will be a very good move for you. I'm not going to try to delusionally argue that you won't have to worry about anything, but you should be far less threatened by their platform. With a bit of luck, most of your supporters make the transition over. Hoping for all the best for you moving forward regardless.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Some fucked up idiot reported my page for rape and incest content in MMD. My page is removed from patreon.
damn that's fucked
i know there are a lot whiny ass babies here if they don't get their updates (most of them are f2p anyway) but this one's a different level of psycho
hope you get it back or perhaps move to a better similar site

Reactions: 9alwa

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I had problem with SubscribeStar. When I started MMD, they didn't approve my page because I didn't have enough followers. Let's hope now they will accept me now.
Unfortunate to hear about the loss of Patreon. It's so fucked.
At the same time, if patreon has closed their doors to you, others open

First of all, your best bet is Subscribestar. While it takes a while for them to accept you and they have a weird payout system, it should cover you in terms of freedom. Substar is stupidly lenient on what you can finance.Which means you have total freedom to make darker content or incest.

Second of all, create Fanbox. While it doesn't have discord integration and has some... limitations, just like patreon, it's a good site to finance it.
Here's what you do:
1. Make sure that no post ever mentions words regarding incest, daughter etc.
2. Call the project MMD
3. If you're posting images, censor every time any genitals that are shown.
4. Set up the tiers and rewards like you did with patreon.
5. In the f95zone, put in () that fanbox has a paypal payment option.

6. Regardless what you make, in the end of each chapter, ask people to support you on fanbox + substar. With links provided if they can open a website. If not, just simple names for both are enough. It's important for folks to understand that development of the game is reliant on them too.

Patreon loss is crippling unfortunately and you won't be able to grow as fast as some other people.
But on the bright side, you're free to do whatever you want.
Take for example Seath Black who's behind Blackheart hotel, The Guardian, Personal Assisant and WHispering Pines. He has primarily substar and he's doing just fine. It's achievable, just takes time.

That being said, in order to get people on your side around these parts, consistency is a key. Consistent updates equal attention from people. I do understand that you have a day job and personal life, I do. Part of the reason why getting into games is rather difficult when you have to still pay your bills via a day job . I wish you the best in future and hope you sort out the issues.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes