VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
Maybe never. Who knows. I don't have a platform. Subscribestar for some reason don't answer to my emails, I'm baned on Patreon. I really don't know. But fuck it, say thanks to f95 user kokos94 who done this to me.
according t his profile he joined like 6 months back. so he came just to do dmg

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
A piece of advise for making it in this hell of a landscape.
Despite hardship, despite not having a platform, you have to pull through and keep developing.
If you stop the momentum, you're going to severely cripple yourself in the future when you actually get a platform.

Keep contacting Subscribestar. See what's wrong with your account and write them civil, polite explanations why you want to become a creator and what i means to you. From there, it's matter of time and consistency.
Consistency and clarity is THE most important factor on F95 and gaming all together.
Relay what you're doing, show off what you're making.
Then update the game frequently on 3 month basis. That way, you're bound to make it work.
If you want to be a game dev in full employment, I am afraid that you have to bite to bullet and sacrifice your own time for sake of a game. As investment for the future. (y)

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Sad what happened to developer, should have put a patch out of patreon or see other option as many developers do words aside . Last time i checked it patreon he no even have 20 supporter so tell why?

Because being deaf and blind to what many people around

* Bothered even to tell you ? yesh taking time from their lives and stuff to even say hey focus on one Game fiirst *,

well why we bother to even say it no ? you think you going to get a bunch supporters on 2 games at the same time? Being no to much known, good luck with that.

don't see any other people writing or commenting to much on this threat anymore even before before beeeefore, that happened to u on P. Guess they are more smart than me. they realized they cant change developer decision and stuff.

liked the game MMD? yes

could have been a supporter? yesh

personally like more and have subscriber so and so ( had to change the country of my bank cards to use them, and from what saw around it happens even to Canadians )

Last Hopes are on maybe he does other patreon or mades a subscriber or ITCH ? OR COffe ?, dont know why is so hard, bunch of noobs have subscriber and even publish less than this one.

those are my last words will do as those before me, each one to their own

Last edited:

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I'm suspicious about the entire situation, it seems a bit off how things are unfolding
Kinda, yeah. I mean like ONE guy reporting your account to make it irrevocably banned? Unless he reported using multiple accounts or the dev already had some offences before, I just don't see it happening.
Either way, it's sad that this game's on-hold for now coz I was really looking forward to the next update. Absolute worst case, it gets abandoned.

Aug 22, 2021
What in the world are you talking about? Also mate you have problems. MMD is in works like i said. Also 15 animations, 1500 renders and more then 5000 lines of text don't look like scam or milking to me. New game is cool and all patreons ex, current, new get it. Why are you so burned is beyond me. You are not supporter...Also number of supporters was never high around 60 now it's 53. And so what, I am doing this because I love expressing myself and my ideas in game's. It's not all about money for everyone here. MMD is nice game, with not that great art, I wanted to see how much I can do with new hardware so that's the reason for new game. And like I said I will not let MMD die becausebif new baby. That is already half the size of MMD.
You are abandoning MMD or putting it on hold?
If not, when is the planned release date?
If yes, have you requested ON HOLD tag or ABANDONED tag?

Reactions: hawk784563

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I'm suspicious about the entire situation, it seems a bit off how things are unfolding
Dunno man, it makes sense. The game did actually have pretty hardcore sexual assault in it. Which then lead to even severe events.
Kinda, yeah. I mean like ONE guy reporting your account to make it irrevocably banned? Unless he reported using multiple accounts or the dev already had some offences before, I just don't see it happening.
Either way, it's sad that this game's on-hold for now coz I was really looking forward to the next update. Absolute worst case, it gets abandoned.
I mean, I don't find it in slightest suspicious. Let's look at facts.
MMD had actual rape in it. We aren't talking about ''haha, me do a sexy smexy on sleeping person''
We talking about an actual sexual assault that then has very severe consequence. That alone is enough to get the game booted off the platform.
Since dev isn't really a big-shot, they didn't bat an eye and either issues a warning that was ignored or straight up booted the game off the platform.
As can be seen from the page being removed. If it was warned, there would be a review/suspendion message.

What I personally find weird is that Substar page has been under review for very, very long time. Once that is sorted out, there is no way but to go up. So many devs just shed away their restraints after Substar opens its embrace.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Dunno man, it makes sense. The game did actually have pretty hardcore sexual assault in it. Which then lead to even severe events.

I mean, I don't find it in slightest suspicious. Let's look at facts.
MMD had actual rape in it. We aren't talking about ''haha, me do a sexy smexy on sleeping person''
We talking about an actual sexual assault that then has very severe consequence. That alone is enough to get the game booted off the platform.
Since dev isn't really a big-shot, they didn't bat an eye and either issues a warning that was ignored or straight up booted the game off the platform.
As can be seen from the page being removed. If it was warned, there would be a review/suspendion message.

What I personally find weird is that Substar page has been under review for very, very long time. Once that is sorted out, there is no way but to go up. So many devs just shed away their restraints after Substar opens its embrace.
Yeah I understand. The Dark Path kinda did caught me off-guard when the girl went in the bathroom to try and off herself.
BUT... it's still not as fucked up as Raptus.

Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah I understand. The Dark Path kinda did caught me off-guard when the girl went in the bathroom to try and off herself.
BUT... it's still not as fucked up as Raptus.
It's realistic if you think about it. Has a lot of emotion and weight to it. Still very dark.

Also I don't think there is barely any game on this site on level of Raptus fuckupery :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ReaperGD
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes