VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
BET he is hapy so much much happy for losing suporters , now he only have 40 apes .

THATS what u get for trolling your fanbase piece of troll developer. AND ABOVE THAT your reputation will follow you around. so at least some new people is spared of falling on your Scamer behavior ,

of saying one thing and doing other, dev said he will updaye thid game by end of year at most. LIES
and watung time and res on other game without ending this.

HOPE NOBODY suporter this developer .
Dude, calm down. You sound like a bitter ex-girlfriend that got dumped and is now screaming about how sorry he's going to be without you. If you don't want to give your support then fine, but you're way way way too invested in wanting to see this developer fail.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Dude, calm down. You sound like a bitter ex-girlfriend that got dumped and is now screaming about how sorry he's going to be without you. If you don't want to give your support then fine, but you're way way way too invested in wanting to see this developer fail.
It's not just me, just look at his recent activity. In all honesty I just want to tell cool stories and make games all of us can enjoy, because I alone was gamer first and I loved a lot of games here. F95zone is my first house, and I can't wait to share my new game with this community. I give time exclusivity to my patreons, then after two weeks, provide all links here and I will do so, as long I work on games.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Dudes new MMD dark update is shaping up to be so fucked up, I don't have words to describe it. I read some studies on how victims react after a traumatic experience and the fucked up shit you will be able to do on this path is taking me to a very dark place.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Dudes new MMD dark update is shaping up to be so fucked up, I don't have words to describe it. I read some studies on how victims react after a traumatic experience and the fucked up shit you will be able to do on this path is taking me to a very dark place.
Well...it ain't a dark path if it doesn't get dark and fucked up.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
hello darkness my old friend, true dark paths are pretty rare

BloodyBass

Jan 21, 2021
The situation with the game MMD is not very pleasant. I hope it doesn't get abandoned, at least it's the best game I've ever played. Everyone is similar, but this game is different from all the others.

ps don't change the girl's appearance she's perfect like an angel

Last edited:
Reactions: 9alwa

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
What in the world are you talking about? Also mate you have problems. MMD is in works like i said. Also 15 animations, 1500 renders and more then 5000 lines of text don't look like scam or milking to me. New game is cool and all patreons ex, current, new get it. Why are you so burned is beyond me. You are not supporter...Also number of supporters was never high around 60 now it's 53. And so what, I am doing this because I love expressing myself and my ideas in game's. It's not all about money for everyone here. MMD is nice game, with not that great art, I wanted to see how much I can do with new hardware so that's the reason for new game. And like I said I will not let MMD die becausebif new baby. That is already half the size of MMD.
Another talk without work haha

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Hey I'm the "proofreading friend" here. I've submitted my preliminary corrections (spelling and grammar only) to him earlier today because I know he planned to release it this week. I have advised him to allow me more time for the polishing stage where I can catch 99% of mistakes + do some syntax work. In case he decides against it and releases the game to the public earlier, then I just want to give you all a heads up there will still be some minor mistakes/typos.

The new game he will be releasing has a fair bit of content. Story wise its bigger than MMD and has so much potential. I don't want to give away anything but lets just say you won't be disappointed.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Hey I'm the "proofreading friend" here. I've submitted my preliminary corrections (spelling and grammar only) to him earlier today because I know he planned to release it this week. I have advised him to allow me more time for the polishing stage where I can catch 99% of mistakes + do some syntax work. In case he decides against it and releases the game to the public earlier, then I just want to give you all a heads up there will still be some minor mistakes/typos.

The new game he will be releasing has a fair bit of content. Story wise its bigger than MMD and has so much potential. I don't want to give away anything but lets just say you won't be disappointed.
That's cool and all, looking forward to this new game and whatever. But I'd rather hear or read an update about MMD. After all, this is the MMD thread.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
That's cool and all, looking forward to this new game and whatever. But I'd rather hear or read an update about MMD. After all, this is the MMD thread.
When I asked him if it was on hold or not while he works on new game he said MMD is still in the works.

So fwiw, MMD isn’t abandoned or on hold for his new game.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes