VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I gotta say. The dev has some really damn wild patreon tiers.
How the hell do you jump from 3$ to 13$ to 25$.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The developer said this month almost a month ago.
what the heck , nex year, he was goin 3 months at most . GG i gues another developer who goes to the lasy team
Don't worry, this developer isn't like the scammers who "work" on Radiant. The only risk with Wicked Games though is he will probably abandon the game if he doesn't get enough subscribers.
I gotta say. The dev has some really damn wild patreon tiers.
How the hell do you jump from 3$ to 13$ to 25$.
Yeah, I told him about that a while ago, but he didn't listen to me, which is part of the reason his subs remains somewhat low. The lowest tier doesn't even get early access. The top tier (which is double the second highest tier in price) doesn't seem to offer anything much different, confusing...

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Don't worry about it guys, the game renders will get a massive upgrade in comparison with the old version, and updates will become much faster, I have ordered rt 3090 and new monitors, old one died on me. This week is upgrade time. So a lot of things changed for better. And this will reflect on wait time and quality of updates.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I wish you the best of luck my dude!
I do hope you'll find success with the story and game, since game has potential with the dark and love paths.

I do highly recommend you though to tune up the patreon prices and open up secondary sources of income.
The prices seem a bit off and most affordable tier is really 3$. Since jump from 3$ to 13$ is huge.
Maybe add 7$ tier, which is a best of both worlds?
DO NOT rely on patreon alone though.
Patreon will buttfuck you and sap the creativity out of you if you rely on it as your sole way of earning income.
Open up Substar. Substar's great. Whatever you want, they allow it.

Open up Pixiv Fanbox. All you need is really Pixiv account. Fanbox has paypal payments and pretty big amount of users. So you may find success there.
Additionally, they allow paypal payments. Which is the most hilarious part and unlike Patreon, only restriction really is that you censor in previews the genital parts.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Don't worry, this developer isn't like the scammers who "work" on Radiant. The only risk with Wicked Games though is he will probably abandon the game if he doesn't get enough subscribers.

Yeah, I told him about that a while ago, but he didn't listen to me, which is part of the reason his subs remains somewhat low. The lowest tier doesn't even get early access. The top tier (which is double the second highest tier in price) doesn't seem to offer anything much different, confusing...
I'm not complaining about the delay.

I was just answering the user who asked when was the next update.

This developer has nothing in common with the Radiant ones. Those crooks claim to be working non-stop full time on the game and release an update 13-14 months later with 1 hour of content at most. Not to mention they have a budget 20 times bigger than this developer and are two people instead of one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
I wish you the best of luck my dude!
I do hope you'll find success with the story and game, since game has potential with the dark and love paths.

I do highly recommend you though to tune up the patreon prices and open up secondary sources of income.
The prices seem a bit off and most affordable tier is really 3$. Since jump from 3$ to 13$ is huge.
Maybe add 7$ tier, which is a best of both worlds?
DO NOT rely on patreon alone though.
Patreon will buttfuck you and sap the creativity out of you if you rely on it as your sole way of earning income.
Open up Substar. Substar's great. Whatever you want, they allow it.

Open up Pixiv Fanbox. All you need is really Pixiv account. Fanbox has paypal payments and pretty big amount of users. So you may find success there.
Additionally, they allow paypal payments. Which is the most hilarious part and unlike Patreon, only restriction really is that you censor in previews the genital parts.
Yeah Patreon is &%$ ,

subscribestar is a little better , they allow more , censore less ( even if it keep rejecting my cards till i found the %&$#& issue changing the country )

Fanbox is good to , anything with paypal on it is better than Patreon junk.

and yes maybe 1.5 $ and 5 $ tiers maybe

Best Wishes , update soon T.T

Vilontersan

Oct 15, 2022
and why is there no gallery in this game to know which scene we missed and when will the new version be released ?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes