VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
This was a strange update. Like half way through the update, you regained your ability to draw and write coherently. There were still mistakes here and there but overall much better than the first half. (renders+grammar)

Hope you're recovering well!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Hahaha I am joking with you, also I am the game dev ;)
I did it because she's not my daughter and I wanted to mess her up real good to see her reaction and despair. Thrusting my dick into a young girls mouth for the first time is my fetish. Ideally I say something along the lines "look up at me. look at my eyes. you'll remember this moment for the rest of your life. this is the man who cum in your mouth for the first time". Nut in mouth. End scene.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, Hannah is now dead to me after the texts... Still trying to figure out why "D" calls me Daddydy when q = u'Daddy'... Is a NTR tag now needed since Hannah has already declared her love/lust for MC, then smoked his pipe only to send "D" all these texts of her sucking off some other Mutt??

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
This game is amazing but I'm afraid it has gone down the same path as Casey's Fall. That is also a great game but has become so branched that updates for whatever branch you're on come out months apart.
It gets to the point where the developer is actually making 4 different games at once. Each game gets a tiny update every few months. It is very aggravating.
Also with no walkthrough the player has no idea what branch they are on. The 'Dark Path' is clear but there are other branches that come down to one single choice that isn't obvious.

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
This game is amazing but I'm afraid it has gone down the same path as Casey's Fall. That is also a great game but has become so branched that updates for whatever branch you're on come out months apart.
It gets to the point where the developer is actually making 4 different games at once. Each game gets a tiny update every few months. It is very aggravating.
Also with no walkthrough the player has no idea what branch they are on. The 'Dark Path' is clear but there are other branches that come down to one single choice that isn't obvious.
I agree, and I suggest the dev tries to limit the number of branches before it gets out of hand. One of the best advices when making a non kinetic VN, is organizing your paths. If you create too many paths you'll get confused, if you drag out the story you'll get confused, take DMD for example. Long game for no god damn reason, now the story doesn't even make sense anymore. Hopefully the dev listens

Reactions: Koulo077

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Don't worry about it, there will be three distinctive path's. Also path that gets priority for next update is voted for by patreons. For now both coruption and dark path have good amount of content and with every update I log more then 700 new renders, also updates realese window is two months for now. When I upgrade gpu there will be much more content in much shorter amount of time. If all goes as planed and Nvidia release 4000 series in October you will see big upgrade in both quality and quantity and paths.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Don't worry about it, there will be three distinctive path's. Also path that gets priority for next update is voted for by patreons. For now both coruption and dark path have good amount of content and with every update I log more then 700 new renders, also updates realese window is two months for now. When I upgrade gpu there will be much more content in much shorter amount of time. If all goes as planed and Nvidia release 4000 series in October you will see big upgrade in both quality and quantity and paths.
I guess the third one has to do with romance. If so, how much content does it have?

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
First of all, the archive should be a .zip not a .rar. Just downloaded and checked, but the win version from Mega downloaded and opened fine for me. Sounds like your download got corrupted or perhaps you accidentally got sent to the wrong place due to a pop up? Make sure you're grabbing the right file and if need be, try redownloading.
No worries. I just thought I'd mention it in case there was an error :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so will complete romance path be done first? then violent and then in between?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
you seriously need a proof reader for your writing before release.. most of the writing is really badly set out, i dont know if your using a translation system for it or what but dialogue does NOT read like that and was a major teeth grinder.. also robert rodriguez may have something to say about your music choice lol

Incorrect terminology / Spelling typos / Missing words out of a sentence / Text spoken by a character listed as the wrong character speaking - I'm really trying to give this a 2nd chance but this stuff needs fixing before release dude.. also the visual quality seems to have got a little worse since the previous episode.. i ref as a point in case the stuff on the plane.. feels like tunnel vision or bottle vision at times
Daughters makeup comes and goes as it pleases lol - see cave restaurant/waitress arrival
Restaurant - items on the table vanish and reappear with every other click during the eating

Last edited:

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
After this update i fear progress is to fast as things are happening quickly.

Pitty as i enjoy slow burn games/stories

I guess its a good thing as there are three paths to make and it will be years before we see the end of it...

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Good game , so far , if 3 to 4 branches could be done should suffice .

so far maybe a little confussion on what branche or path will follow scenes like the one

* after slaping her ass at the end of the second photo sesiom * it will be a diferent corruption path ? or is the dark routhe ? *

and

* on the phone call with the mother , it give 2 options to coice from , one say WIP, it will be sdarth path or a diferent more hard corruption mode ? *

Game is so good atm , and have more potential even , wish as many guys that maybe there will be pregnancy and pregnancy sex at the end of some branches <3

SO HOT UPDATE , SHE GOT ...... or looks like it

UPDATE 0.05 SCORE 9/10 ON THE EARTHQUAKE RAK ♪

Last edited:
Reactions: martaprzych

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I guess the branch now is the corruption one? THe dark path i guess she will lose her memory and you will mold her to your desires, or perhaphs that´s wishful thinking of my part.What is the romance path, this update had no choices, so, hard to tell.
Hope as well this doesn´t go the kinetic novel route.

Hornyman2

Feb 13, 2021
Nice milking

Reactions: AJBit
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes