rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
once again an outdated version full of bugs is uploaded, the game is on 1.15 when you will learn that you must upload updated versions of the games In addition, many of these later updates are to correct the English translation that the developer has provided.
At least you have put the ci-en page there is the 1.14 update that can be downloaded and applied to the game, it does not matter that it is in Japanese, then you put the folder and when you enter in the game select english in the language section and that's it.
the dlc is not translated so forget it
Did they say if the dlc is supposed to be translated eventually? (also ty for telling about the update on ci-en, did play this months ago and 1.0 wasn't great lul)

Reactions: danadana

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Did they say if the dlc is supposed to be translated eventually? (also ty for telling about the update on ci-en, did play this months ago and 1.0 wasn't great lul)
yes and no technically it has been officially localized for an official translation so the dlc will be translated it is not known when but when they localize it in english it will include the dlc and he have said that there will be another dlc. but there is news that it will be censored all the game for not adpating the standards of west
basically nothing that could look or resemble even a minor and those fetishes like scat ,Although that is what they have said, i still do not know anything officially.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2017
I've been waiting for this game to be available in english since i saw the cgs pop up when looking through Nyuu Koubou's catalog.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer [v1.07] [Bosom Studio]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes