Elitefive

Jul 20, 2018
Sorry, been incredibly busy with life and trying to get this done when I have motivation to do it. I think its best for me to give myself a deadline so I have pressure to complete it. I'll try to get this done in the next week. right now, I estimate I am about half way done with it.
My man, you're doing great. We will wait patiently for it, and remember to keep your life in balance while you're at it. We're just freeloaders here after all.

Thank you for your service

Mar 23, 2019
How do you change map? Also, what is the first event of dlc? I'm a bit confused
By map changing, I meant moving to a different map (exm: from Japanese town to the shrine), that's how the DLC data really loads.
There's no "first event" of dlc, the moment the DLC data loads in, all refights/what-if route is active for you to interact.

Fenyr_

Mar 10, 2023
I worked out the issue with the ports for both of the Bosom Studio games
That stupid lng.txt file actually needs to be put in the app.nw and the games work after that. (before was just giving a black screen).

Your packaging is a little different to mine as I don't have the extra www folder extension (just change the www folder into app.nw and packaging into the nw.js is usually enough. So you might have to experiment which folder it goes into. But I promise it works
Are you able to share this? I'm not very tech savvy and not sure what I'm doing

Fenyr_

Mar 10, 2023
This is where it goes when I package it: (the app.nw is the renamed www folder)
I think in m4kro's packaging system you put the lng.txt next to the www folder
Thanks, when you mentioned the app.nw it reminded me of another post I saw from Garnet X that explained how to do all the stuff to make it runnable on Mac. Ended up using their tutorial plus what you said and got it working pretty smoothly.

Reactions: Ungaa

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Thanks, when you mentioned the app.nw it reminded me of another post I saw from Garnet X that explained how to do all the stuff to make it runnable on Mac. Ended up using their tutorial plus what you said and got it working pretty smoothly.
I made a guide that’s a bit more of a simplified version of Garnet X’s tutorial here with some guides on fixes for some common errors when porting over the rpgm games: and some stuff on porting other engines across:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mac-catalina-support.49674/

Alternatively: m4kro’s made an rpgm player to let people play mv/mz on a mac: the app also lets you bypass the game_en.exe games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-mv-and-mz-macos-osx-launcher-v1-1.211991/

boxingbobert

Dec 6, 2020
Where do you find Totoro's/032's third scene? It has a hint but it's incredibly unhelpful, I already have the Ninja Scroll item.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes