Mar 23, 2019
A bit of update on the official 072 Project steam port:

The Chinese translation looks relatively decent from a video they had shown off on Bilibili, the English looks a bit iffy on the other hand.

The release also seems to be close, like within a month or two. It'll be uncensored according to them.
The official name is Yaristemesubuta ~ Pump and Dump ~ in English.

dendrobuim

Apr 30, 2021
where is inlet hideout?(secret are that have broken computer)

I found cave in harbor town, secret area with lava and secret area near church

but I don't know where is the inlet hideout?

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
where is inlet hideout?(secret are that have broken computer)

I found cave in harbor town, secret area with lava and secret area near church

but I don't know where is the inlet hideout?
Church. There's a broken fence behind there blocked by the church building, then the hideout is on the left side

Reactions: soundengineer

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
Anyone know to get rid of the heart icon on Luna? i did this event already and everytime i clicked it afterwards the game just goes to a black screen. i tried getting rid of the mushrooms that she wanted to trigger the event but that didn't work and now i can't battle her to continue Screenshot 2024-06-06 110932.png the game.

dendrobuim

Apr 30, 2021
Anybody has walkthrough for DLC? (Only DLC scene because I cleared game and collected all scene in 1.5)

I stuck at Murei, Miko at the shrine(Girl No.41). She has 2 DLC scenes but I can unlock only 1 scene by defeat her.(The scene the stick in her hole)

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
Anyone know to get rid of the heart icon on Luna? i did this event already and everytime i clicked it afterwards the game just goes to a black screen. i tried getting rid of the mushrooms that she wanted to trigger the event but that didn't work and now i can't battle her to continue View attachment 3710752 the game.
You weren't suppose to activate mushroom event pre-champion. The flag prob got messed up from it.
Anybody has walkthrough for DLC? (Only DLC scene because I cleared game and collected all scene in 1.5)

I stuck at Murei, Miko at the shrine(Girl No.41). She has 2 DLC scenes but I can unlock only 1 scene by defeat her.(The scene the stick in her hole)
Check bottom right of Wano sato

Phatpro

Sep 28, 2023
You need to beat "All the 'Star Trainers', and it's trying to give you hints on where they are, but they overlap so you can't read it...
Main City has 2? (right side, and event hall)
Up and right by farm has 1.
Church has one upstairs.
Harbor Village has two I think (beach and on pier).
Harmony village (the one past the cave) has two? (the sisters, either side of town) and the Shrine past the village has another.
Your starting village has one (in the main shop) after you talk to her.
Then the one I usually do last (might have to), Leo for the 3rd time up past "Central".
Looking closer, it looks you might have everything but Leo again? (go to Central, then head right to get to the forest).
i can't find leo in the forest, maybe because i haven't completed scene number 2 of leo. What should I do now? Please help me

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Is this game worth playing now or should i wait until the dlc is translated?

Also odd question, how much milf/ageplay content is there?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Hey, random lurker here. I was wondering how the translation for the My Mysterious Rule DLC is progressing.

I'm looking forward to seeing your work! :)
Sorry, been incredibly busy with life and trying to get this done when I have motivation to do it. I think its best for me to give myself a deadline so I have pressure to complete it. I'll try to get this done in the next week. right now, I estimate I am about half way done with it.

Mar 23, 2019
Is this game worth playing now or should i wait until the dlc is translated?

Also odd question, how much milf/ageplay content is there?
Steam ver should coming out within two months, but the current edited mtl isn't too bad.

There's two confirmed mother in those with scenes, most trainers are older than protagonist, but age gap isn't like that large

solomid888

Jan 16, 2023
Just finished the playthrough on the non-dlc version as I didn't want to deal with the non-translated stuff from the dlc.... regret that decsion now. Would I be able to just download the dlc version and move my non-dlc saves over to it? thanks.

Reactions: soundengineer
Mar 23, 2019
Just finished the playthrough on the non-dlc version as I didn't want to deal with the non-translated stuff from the dlc.... regret that decsion now. Would I be able to just download the dlc version and move my non-dlc saves over to it? thanks.
Completely ok, DLC contents' events are all activated after the Champion fight, with it activating in-game after you change map.

Reactions: solomid888

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
You should be able to transfer your save file over. you can find it in data>www>save and just drag and drop.

Reactions: solomid888

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Look here for v1.15

Compressed (650 MB) (2.13):
Untested
Pixeldrain Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plugin Issue
Linux Port (2.13):
Pixeldrain
Untested
This port should work with all distros
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (2.13):

x64 (intel) untested:
Pixeldrain
arm64 (apple silicon) untested:
Pixeldrain
Other Mac/OSX Ports
I worked out the issue with the ports for both of the Bosom Studio games
That stupid lng.txt file actually needs to be put in the app.nw and the games work after that. (before was just giving a black screen).

Your packaging is a little different to mine as I don't have the extra www folder extension (just change the www folder into app.nw and packaging into the nw.js is usually enough. So you might have to experiment which folder it goes into. But I promise it works

Reactions: m4kro
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes