dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Honestly, seems like an interesting game. It's just pokemon, but with clear QOL improvements on the base design. You can swap party members on the fly, the monsters don't forget moves (but you do need to swap in new moves, and some moves have a cooldown), and capture rates are 100% (just need to use the capture item, then defeat the mon).

Also, you can instantly level up every mon to your trainer level when you capture them, so below level captures are still potentially useful late game.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Got it. Thanks!
Since the DLC is untranslated, I might as well just wait for the DLC to be translated before I actually try this game, and I assume the folder's gonna automatically be updated to 2.13 once that's done.
In that case, if you only want the original game without the dlc, you have to go to the ci-en page and download patch 1.14 and copy it to the folder that would return the game to its original state without the dlc. It is not the most recent one, which is the 1.15 but this only fixes things for the Chinese translation so it's not important if you are not chinese.
I assure you that the developer has created a fucking mess with the updates so it is normal to get lost

The dlc will not be translated by the developer, it has to be someone who makes a fan or an mtl because since it is located in the future for an official translation (it is on steam) the developer will not translate it like the original game without the dlc

edit: The dlc is made as post game content but it has added about 14 scenes ntr or another guy fuck the girls if you lose against the leader of the sexual sect almost at the end, therefore those 14 scenes will not be translated because they belong to the dlc is like a bad ending.
One option is to use mtool to translate the dlc with a poor mtl to at least have the content of the dlc translated as the tool only translates texts in Japanese, the rest of the text in English does not change it and only translate the text in Japanese

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippix and EcchiFox

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
OP updated to latest V2.13 release + DLC (hasn't been translated yet).iv created this topic back in Oct/17/2023. only now it got approved, i thought it got rejected.
You should also upload version 1.15 without dlc since the dlc is not translated and it changes things or adds things during the story
Otherwise there will be a mix of texts in English and Japanese that is quite fun.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
You should also upload version 1.15 without dlc since the dlc is not translated and it changes things or adds things during the story
Otherwise there will be a mix of texts in English and Japanese that is quite fun.

V1.15 the dev used ChatGPT to translate the game.
there are still untranslated sections/menus + big texts going off screen when using the in game characters guide,
they were still presented & haven't been fixes since back in V1.07. DLC1 added few optional segment, they're not really that far off from the original vanilla in term of content.

also adding 2 versions to OP with explanation will tend to lead to pointless confusion.

Last edited:

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I've been waiting for this for ages! Content aside, one of the best artists out there right now.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
V1.15 the dev used ChatGPT to translate the game.
there are still untranslated sections/menus + big texts going off screen when using the in game characters guide,
they were still presented & haven't been fixes since back in V1.07. DLC1 added few optional segment, they're not really that far off from the original vanilla in term of content.

also adding 2 versions to OP with explanation will tend to lead to pointless confusion.
Well, you see, the thread is yours, so whatever you want to do is fine, I say it because it does not have untranslated content in an official thread that can mislead users and saturate this with comments. but I'm fine with whatever you decide
2.13, just like 1.15, also has texts that go out of the box and poorly translated things like letters that are placed on top of others

Reactions: White Bomber

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Well, I already played it through but had no access to the DLC. I must say that the MTL is quite readable, albeit rarely running off screen (notably with the scene hints). It's basically god-tier game in all aspects depending on whether you like the art style and animation. Though I do know that the DLC does also extend the dark content... I definitely will replay it if it gets an official translation.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
This has the consensual tag on dl site but I find it surprising. So no rape tag? :unsure:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
This has the consensual tag on dl site but I find it surprising. So no rape tag? :unsure:
Yes and no, basically the protagonist's yarimon has the power that if he wins a fight, the female trainer allows him to have sex with her for an hour. It is not consensual because it is influenced by a power, but at the same time it is not a violation because the girl agrees and there are no allusions to pain, aggression or any area of violence.

Reactions: 9alwa

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Not all scenes are mind control but fully consensual, most but not all MC are dubious consent and those which are not are definitely rape (violation) and NTR (DLC Bad End).

Reactions: 9alwa

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
guide:
(its in JP, use google translate or any page translation web expansion).

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
In that case, if you only want the original game without the dlc, you have to go to the ci-en page and download patch 1.14 and copy it to the folder that would return the game to its original state without the dlc. It is not the most recent one, which is the 1.15 but this only fixes things for the Chinese translation so it's not important if you are not chinese.
I assure you that the developer has created a fucking mess with the updates so it is normal to get lost

The dlc will not be translated by the developer, it has to be someone who makes a fan or an mtl because since it is located in the future for an official translation (it is on steam) the developer will not translate it like the original game without the dlc

edit: The dlc is made as post game content but it has added about 14 scenes ntr or another guy fuck the girls if you lose against the leader of the sexual sect almost at the end, therefore those 14 scenes will not be translated because they belong to the dlc is like a bad ending.
One option is to use mtool to translate the dlc with a poor mtl to at least have the content of the dlc translated as the tool only translates texts in Japanese, the rest of the text in English does not change it and only translate the text in Japanese
Please ,I'm not native english speaker ,tell me if I'm wrong... so the latest release of this game, the DLC 2.13 does it have only content for NTR fans? (if you lose...) ,and NOT MORE "pokemons"?

So if NTR content is not you're fetish you don't need to play the latest release...?

And you "said" the 2.13 DLC is on Steam, but I cannot find that page, could you upload that link?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Please ,I'm not native english speaker ,tell me if I'm wrong... so the latest release of this game, the DLC 2.13 does it have only content for NTR fans? (if you lose...) ,and NOT MORE "pokemons"?

So if NTR content is not you're fetish you don't need to play the latest release...?

And you "said" the 2.13 DLC is on Steam, but I cannot find that page, could you upload that link?
you're wrong.

2.13 DLC, the bad ending/NTR is optional, you just have to purposely lose against the organization in the warehouse section,
You can also watch the bad ending H scenes in the ruins by examining the objects in the ruins.

NTR is not the only thing available in the DLC,
there are allot of more battles/pokemons and H scenes including a mother & daughter 3some scenes etc.

also there is no steam release yet, dev was going to add it to steam, but something happened and then he stopped.
kagura games just picked it up recently. you just have to wait for them to add it uncensored on steam.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes