Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Palworld woke up game devs to the monster catching genre, and I'm all for it.

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Linux Port (1.07):
Pixeldrain
Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.07):

x64 (intel) untested:
Pixeldrain
arm64 (apple silicon) untested:
Pixeldrain
Other Mac/OSX Ports
Hi! Do you by any chance of the most updated raw JP ver.?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
OP updated to latest V2.13 release + DLC (hasn't been translated yet).

iv created this topic back in Oct/17/2023. only now it got approved, i thought it got rejected.

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
is the "transformation" tag based on the evolutions of the monsters? Or does transformation also happen to the protag or other npcs?

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
Uhm- Title says 2.13 but the folder says 1.15. Which is it? 2.13 but folder name didn't get changed/updated?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Uhm- Title says 2.13 but the folder says 1.15. Which is it? 2.13 but folder name didn't get changed/updated?
Ok, what happens is that there are two versions, the version without dlc which is 1.15 and the version with dlc which is 2.13, the original game is 1.15 and by adding the dlc they change the number to 2.13.
What happens is that the developer has treated the game without DLC and the game with DLC as separate or different games, which is why it continues to release updates that are only for the game without DLC and others for the game with DLC.

1.xx are for the game without dlc

2.xx are for the game with dlc

Last edited:
Reactions: EcchiFox

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
Ok, what happens is that there are two versions, the version without dlc which is 1.15 and the version with dlc which is 2.13, the original game is 1.15 and by adding the dlc they change the number to 2.13.
What happens is that the developer has treated the game without DLC and the game with DLC as separate or different games, which is why it continues to release updates that are only for the game without DLC and others for the game with DLC.
Got it. Thanks!
Since the DLC is untranslated, I might as well just wait for the DLC to be translated before I actually try this game, and I assume the folder's gonna automatically be updated to 2.13 once that's done.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes