Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 2,939 80.5%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 710 19.5%

• Total voters

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Dee should go back to HS, she will need the diploma to get a job when she finally dumps that guy she's with

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dee should go back to HS, she will need the diploma to get a job when she finally dumps that guy she's with
well bit old for high school and knowing patreon they'd just throw a fit.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Naughty Daughter 2 [ v1.0] [RustyV]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

My Naughty Daughter 1 [v1.2] [RustyV]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I didn't post the update. It's still being fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Haven't played this but it seems to me a more interesting time to set something like this would be between when she goes back home and her creep father arrives. Granted an issue then would be a time restriction. I also don't remember how much time passed. :D

Reactions: Hellothere93

VradoAlan

Dec 20, 2023
Not really the point of the game is that Dee explores her wild child side with the blessings of F.
As explained in the story F expects Dee to only have lesbian sex. F uses their open relationship that he claimed was supposed to be for Dee to get to try out girls for him to bang other girls too.
Dee then expands her sexual partner genders to include guys, well Martin. So far.
That is nice I love it; but only Martin??
She could also explore with someone else...maybe? and get out of the somewhat trite interracial commonplace? Just an expression of wish, I'm not "demanding"; I love that you have created this work and I congratulate you for it.
Maybe if Dee goes back to school... LOL

Reactions: SlayerEternal

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That is nice I love it; but only Martin??
She could also explore with someone else...maybe? and get out of the somewhat trite interracial commonplace? Just an expression of wish, I'm not "demanding"; I love that you have created this work and I congratulate you for it.
Maybe if Dee goes back to school... LOL
Dee will be cheerleading Seaside Men's college basketball in MND Chapter 3.
But what she does is up to the players.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes