Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,052 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 744 19.6%

• Total voters

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You keep talking about the typos but Rusty is asking, why aren't you doing something about it?
There's another game that I play where one of the fans has volunteered their services to correct typos in the story. So far, all of the past typos have been corrected and the more recent updates are being worked on. That's what he's getting at.
There's a saying where I'm from that goes, "Don't talk about it, BE about it."

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Have you ever seen Mary Had a a Little Lamb.
You are so used to seeing Mary Had a Little Lamb you look past the second "a".
You read the game dialogue once, I have looked at the text so much I'm looking past typos because in my head I know what I want the dialogue to say.
Couple that with coding fatigue as you write dialogue and you get mistakes.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Have you ever seen Mary Had a a Little Lamb.
You are so used to seeing Mary Had a Little Lamb you look past the second "a".
You read the game dialogue once, I have looked at the text so much I'm looking past typos because in my head I know what I want the dialogue to say.
Couple that with coding fatigue as you write dialogue and you get mistakes.
Totally understandable

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You keep talking about the typos but Rusty is asking, why aren't you doing something about it?
i won't become his spellchecker, i tell to devs about typos WHEN i play game (if dev is here), up to them to correct those (never checked if they did or didn't).

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
i won't become his spellchecker, i tell to devs about typos WHEN i play game (if dev is here), up to them to correct those (never checked if they did or didn't).
Technically, you Are a spellchecker, you just don't go into specific line. Kind of like Grammarly, it highlights misspelled words but will give you a specific spelling when you click on the highlights. :LOL:

Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Technically, you Are a spellchecker, you just don't go into specific line. Kind of like Grammarly, it highlights misspelled words but will give you a specific spelling when you click on the highlights. :LOL:
technically my ass. spell/grammarchecker doesn't see if text should read your instead you're :)P RustyV ) human does (and AI).

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Usually, when a game doesn't take itself seriously and constantly breaks the 4th wall, I roll my eyes. Here, I have to say the steady stream of consciousness from every character is very amusing. Especially because it is based off a more vanilla game, MND is a ton of fun. Kudos to the dev, I can't wait for more.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In MND Dee is the MC, not a girl-prop manipulated by other characters.
Not totally manipulated by other characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal and oaiki

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
In MND Dee is the MC, not a girl-prop manipulated by other characters.
Not totally manipulated by other characters.
Which is rare because in most female protag games the girl is often abused and treated like dirt. At least from what I've seen anyway.

Reactions: RustyV
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes