4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

selangxx

Sep 9, 2020
Hi guys,
I am in Episode 6 and I cant for my life trigger the scene where FMC husband came drunk. I tried working till 2200 on Monday and Sunday and FMC chance of pregnacy is 10%.
Any advise?

selangxx

Sep 9, 2020
bro,, i cant even pass the chapter 1,, how to chapter 2?
Hey bro,
Chapter 1 is like tutorial, don't skip all the text and there are some day where you received announcement like sale at supermaket at 12noon on Wednesday. Visit supermarket at 12noon on Wednesday to meet the FMC and chat, she will provide some hints on her schedule.
Keep meeting her on her schedule until the love/intimacy reaches 10 and you will receive another tutorial to go to episode 2.

katyusa

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone can help me, I am in episode 3 but when I invited Haruka to go to the cinema, she was late because she was busy with makeup then game has been showing a black screen / game freezes halfway. My version is 1.2.3, so how can solve this, thank you

owood

Sep 25, 2019
how to make her love reach 999 in episode 6 while keeping her chasity low enough to reach Ending A?

Bravelong

Jan 29, 2021
Hi guys,
I am in Episode 6 and I cant for my life trigger the scene where FMC husband came drunk. I tried working till 2200 on Monday and Sunday and FMC chance of pregnacy is 10%.
Any advise?
EDIT: Try to finish any job at 22:00 on any day, when she has zero chance of getting pregnant and her husband is at work

from nyagura

Last edited:

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
are this game can cheat or any walktrough ?
you can easily cheat this one, you just have to change the tyrano.sav file into .txt, edit the required numbers, and there you have it, easy way to cheat... in this particular game, that is.... just search for the keywords "Cash" "Study" "Stamina" etc.etc.
replace the values that corresponds to it, you'll notice the pattern right away :)

Reactions: Eeagle and nova7

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
you can easily cheat this one, you just have to change the tyrano.sav file into .txt, edit the required numbers, and there you have it, easy way to cheat... in this particular game, that is.... just search for the keywords "Cash" "Study" "Stamina" etc.etc.
replace the values that corresponds to it, you'll notice the pattern right away :)
Is it because you only saved in 1 slot? I took 4 or 5 save slots and my data is really jumbled mess. I tried to open up with saveitonline but after I saw the list, I couldn't even bother to edit.

EDIT:
Okay, WTF did just happen to my save files, it looks completely different from yours and yours are more easy to edit. Here's mine that looks like trash and by no means complete, just to give you general idea.

Last edited:

nova7

Oct 24, 2019
thanks bro

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
Is it because you only saved in 1 slot? I took 4 or 5 save slots and my data is really jumbled mess. I tried to open up with saveitonline but after I saw the list, I couldn't even bother to edit.

EDIT:
Okay, WTF did just happen to my save files, it looks completely different from yours and yours are more easy to edit. Here's mine that looks like trash and by no means complete, just to give you general idea.
yes, unfortunately, the more saves you have, the messier it will be, so i suggest you edit just 1 save, and just use that as your base template for your whole game... :)

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
1.have cheat?
2.how to play?
i already posted the cheat in the thread just copy the tyrano files into the directory, as for how to play, it is a standard dating sim where you have to reach certain stats of the woman in order to progress... not like in [Captain's Bizarre Adventures] where you can do it harem style with the honkai impact girls, this one only has 1 Heroine...

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes