4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
I'm Stuck in Chapter 2, The Stats of Haruka Love is Red 100 & the husband is Red 80, my Skill of Cook, Fashion & Books is 99, what should I do now? How to pass this chapter? Someone Help me T-T
Have you interacted with her multiple times and started one of the 3 routes?

nico360

May 17, 2020
Hi there. I updated all the download link to newest version 0809 here. Enjoy :)
So this is the latest version and the one that appears on the first page is outdated? Also, could you tell me where the saved ones are? I don't want to delete the game folder and lose progress, unless they are not in the main folder and are not affected if I delete it

Piecesmilekun

Sep 14, 2021
Have you interacted with her multiple times and started one of the 3 routes?

Oh, I try to started the routes of cook, books & fashion but i just started every routes 3 time, maybe I can't pass this chapter because I don't complete the routes? TQ for the Guide bro, now I can play it

nico360

May 17, 2020
Oh, I try to started the routes of cook, books & fashion but i just started every routes 3 time, maybe I can't pass this chapter because I don't complete the routes? TQ for the Guide bro, now I can play it
A warning, to go to chapter 4, chapter 3 must have love 300 and chastity 60, that was a pretty long farming chapter, and if you're not using cheats, go raise a lot of money, dating is consuming much more, almost 90k if you have 3 of them a week

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
So this is the latest version and the one that appears on the first page is outdated? Also, could you tell me where the saved ones are? I don't want to delete the game folder and lose progress, unless they are not in the main folder and are not affected if I delete it
As far as I know Im the only one update the game in this thread so yeah.
About the savefile, it's inside the game folder. You will know for sure as it is sav file

Reactions: nico360

Piecesmilekun

Sep 14, 2021
A warning, to go to chapter 4, chapter 3 must have love 300 and chastity 60, that was a pretty long farming chapter, and if you're not using cheats, go raise a lot of money, dating is consuming much more, almost 90k if you have 3 of them a week
Hehe, my money is so lots dude, because i'm to long to pass the chapter 2 & I didn't stop working during search how to pass the chapter 2, and now I'm in chapter 6 without any problem

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
So I've wanted to replay some of the scenes for the weekend but Steam version has been showing a black screen / game freezes halfway. Anyone knows how to solve this?

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
my saves:
there's a save at the end of each chapter, most of the grinding is done even with the first save

gallery is unlocked with ending A (missing the other endings, I didn't want to do them)
to do the other endings, loading save number 5, everything is maxed so it would be easy to do any ending after advancing to chapter 6

edit: you can unlock all memories by putting haruka's birthday, I saw that option after sharing the save. my bad
(her birthday is 4月 8日 that's april 8th, the password would be 0408)
I can unlock all memories and share it again if someone is having a hard time

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes