4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Mahirun

Jul 8, 2021
I'm stuck right on the first chapter... after 10 admiration nothing happens, all events are the same...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The actual name of the game is おとなりの奥様は今日も独り2 遅咲きの青い春 which translates to 'My Neighbor's Wife is Alone Again Today 2 - Late Blooming Blue Spring' (hyphen added for clarity). So either way there's something lost in the translation, but 'My Neighbor's Lonely Wife 2' is closer.
Ok, thanks, just as long as we got the right game/story. What's in a name anyway?

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
if any1 hv mtool just download the latest japanese Ver and use mtool for MTL
as far as i know dev havent made any post yet for the bugs

xchamploo

Oct 13, 2017
For some reason when entering your name, each text box is limited to only 4 characters. Anyone know a fix? I'm trying my hardest to self insert here

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
There's a fixed version in the [Request Translation] post for the game.

I don't know if it fix the black screen when the MFC is late because of her make up but so far it just jumped straight into the date for me.
I'm impressed by the bugs being fixed quickly. Hopefully OP will update tomorrow with the patched version. I'll just pad my stats with some grinding until then, to avoid later grinding once it's fixed. Damn I was hoping the sequel would have less grind, though.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Steam updated version:

Changelog:
0809:
- Fixed an issue with incorrect display of player names in "In a Dream"
(Version: Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese).
- Fixed missing translations for certain intimate scenes after ending
(Version: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese).
- Fixed an issue that "Selfie" and "Sex Tape Log" function can't display correctly
(Version: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese).

Last edited:

azure334

Dec 13, 2018
Steam updated version: here
Posted it early this morning but since nobody care so i will post this again. This included fixes both errors when dating Haruka at specific locations
thanks for that, but for some reason, the memories page on that one remains completely blank.
any idea why?

Apr 4, 2023
What time and day can I meet Haruka at the library on episode 1? It said after lunch, but even if I spend the whole day at the library I dont meet her there.

EDIT: Nvm, its at 14:00

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes