4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Well i cant locate the save files though
Not to be a complete prick....which means I will be. If you read through the thread you'd see that someone posted a save file, and amazingly enough, if you look in the folder where you start the game from (.\Neighbor_Madam2\) you'll find two files that end in ".sav" and one of them even looks exactly like the file posted by another user.

Lukas_Ter

Jun 15, 2021
Guys , how i can go to the Episode 4 ?
Edit : After i date with her more 2 times , MC invited her to drink . And i finished listen to 3 types of special stories about private life
1688026217044.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik and Dreamgeo

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Soo when i am alone with her and have 15steps to make her happy any clues what is the order of actions ?
Kiss neck , rub , hug etc.

Apr 4, 2023
① Listen to 3 types of special stories about private life(invite to lunch)
You mean the three times she starts telling a story that ends the date right after lunch? I already got all three, 2 were about her husband and the final one was her asking if MC had a gf.

EDIT: Turns out you have to hit 700 vibes again a date or 2 after she first asks you about you having a gf. The date ends the same way (something something... it sucks shes tired... yada yada), but then the scene fades to black and continues at the apartment.

Last edited:

kaze27

Jul 29, 2017
I have already invite lunch 15 times :d
then go to home or invite to another date spot like that. that mean no special stories about private life.
invite to lunch and pay lunch,after going home without choose go home or invite,mean special stories.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes