4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

HiimFrost

Dec 8, 2020
Is the movie date bugged? Everytime I try it, you get to compliment her in the elevator and it goes to black, then suddenly you get to choose to go to lunch or not then you're frozen with the background of w/e place you chose for lunch.
Yes, a bug that was fixed today on the Steam version.

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
First, where do you guys even see the mood number during dates. Second, How do I get her to go no condom?
You check the 'stats' in the bottom right.
But yeah, seriously, I'm at 50 dates done, with 300-400 all stats and it's still not triggering anything :rolleyes:
Edit: after closing and reopening the game of course it just triggers after the first date.... I don't even ... -siigh-

Last edited:

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Are there any merits for increasing all the other stats besides Stamina (AP purposes)? Just started the game 2hrs ago

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Are there any merits for increasing all the other stats besides Stamina (AP purposes)? Just started the game 2hrs ago
Yes, for example you will need Tastes to be high enough in order to raise vibe (mood points) to a level high enough to trigger certain events in later chapters. Chapter 3 is one of those.

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Yes, for example you will need Tastes to be high enough in order to raise vibe (mood points) to a level high enough to trigger certain events in later chapters. Chapter 3 is one of those.
Is there a cap to the skill levels? Currently mine are all 100+ each

evan fadil

Oct 21, 2020
yoo guys, there some bug when you invite her to movie theater. it's just my game or you guys got same bug too ?

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Is there a cap to the skill levels? Currently mine are all 100+ each
99 for conversations, 999 for base stats. It's gonna take a while, too - because stats are only given out at job end, not per additional tacked on hour - so for example speed raising stamina is a bunch of individual food delivery jobs.

It's best to just grind out a high stat level during episode 1/2 before you get busy.

Conversation and taste raise your stats with haruka / let you skip conversation topic grinding at a certain point when you get the "improvise" ability.

Raising knowledge past about 300 lets you get 15-20 knowledge stat gain for every hit on "philosophy" so you can get that high as well, which means you can easily get excellent reports, which add bonus score to your part time job money.

It's a fuckin grind though, but there is so much content that you can fairly easily raise the stats to max during the rest of the gameplay after grinding up stamina super high early on. Game makes you work for it, though. Content wise it's far better than the first game, and there are little secret perks to string you along before you finally get it.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
I updated the game to the latest version here
Changelog:

- Fix missing Memories UI in main menu.
- Fix a bug occur when choosing End A and End C, black screen after ending.(English version)
- Fix when you decorate flower it doesn't work.(English version)
- Fix some of text that is too long.

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
Is there a way to reset the conversations (books, cooking, fashion) condition? I'm always at 99 when dating and it's a chore to get them

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Is there a way to reset the conversations (books, cooking, fashion) condition? I'm always at 99 when dating and it's a chore to get them
You cant reset that. The only thing you can do is buy the conversation topic at University when you used them all

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes