4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
Is anyone else getting this issue on the first close interaction with her at the start of part/act 4? After I click ok and the box disappears I only get these options and nothing else. So I can't complete the tutorial and if I click anything else it just cycles back to the first picture.

Okay after clicking touch body I saw it opens another menu where hold hands is located. :FacePalm:

Reactions: ehpot

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
The link still work for me
Workupload is actually blocked in some countries/ISPs, so that may be the issue for them. I'd still second uploading to other hosts like mega/gofile/etc though. More options is always nice and it's best to not keep your eggs in one basket.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Is anyone else getting this issue on the first close interaction with her at the start of part/act 4? After I click ok and the box disappears I only get these options and nothing else. So I can't complete the tutorial and if I click anything else it just cycles back to the first picture.

Okay after clicking touch body I saw it opens another menu where hold hands is located. :FacePalm:
Just got through that myself, just ended up closing the boxes as they popped up and did the actions the error code had. So when it tells you to rub her breasts, you'll go through the touch her body body to find that command. I'm guessing something to do with the translation? Maybe the command "touch her body" does not equal the command "touch" in the game's coding? No idea, but just closing the popups and going through with the actions worked either way for me.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Workupload is actually blocked in some countries/ISPs, so that may be the issue for them. I'd still second uploading to other hosts like mega/gofile/etc though. More options is always nice and it's best to not keep your eggs in one basket.
They really block ip ? I didnt know that
Btw. Im uploading to Gofile and Mega. Will update new link soon

Edit: I updated GDrive, Mega and Gofile link

Last edited:

Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022
What's the "5 daily sex" req for the hot spring. Is it the 5 CG from memory? If so how do you date her when the husband is at home. Wednesday and Saturday i tried setting up date on the phone but MC says better ask her in person
yup stuck on the same thing . Vague ass instructions :(

Skizeviler

Aug 26, 2022
I'm getting weird texts both on my phone and in dates that shows no spaces between words. Anyone know what I'm doing/not doing to get this to happen?

1688103309293.png

Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022
What's the "5 daily sex" req for the hot spring. Is it the 5 CG from memory? If so how do you date her when the husband is at home. Wednesday and Saturday i tried setting up date on the phone but MC says better ask her in person
Wait I found the way . you dont have to arrange hot spring trip with her for every single wednesday . once you have prayed in the shrine( i prayed for all 4 stats) , simply wait for wednesday(preferably keep her lust high) , if your love is 700 and chastity 0(which by that point of time will be) , she fucks you without a condom

Skizeviler

Aug 26, 2022
im not gonna lie, i kinda like the grind heavy game. i just maxed out all stats before episode 2
I also love games that make you take forever to unlock lewd scenes. I feel like making you earn it makes it that much better. So I like a game that makes me grind a bit.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
anyone else getting black screen bug when she is late for the date ? It is really frustrating.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes