4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I think the slight obscurity of things you need to progress actually helps with getting invested into the story.

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
There are certainly a few vague mechanics in the game that does warrant some question asking (but they can be intuitively figured out just by actually playing the game and experimenting a bit), but come on guys, for chapter progression there is literally a tips/help function in the game that outright tells you what to do.

POVSeeker

Formerly 'theLeeGent'
Sep 9, 2018
Finished the game but only achieved Ending A and Ending D, what are the other endings?

devioncall

Jul 26, 2020
question fuck her 5 diff position on which day isit everyday til wednesday or something else ?

1688147938218.png

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2023
I’m on Episode 4, I’ve gotten everything but the intimate experience, what are they And where can I get them? Is the make up scene one of them?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Does your choice with her ring at the start of Ep4 event matter? I know you can put it on / off afterwards, just wondering if it's an actual choice - made a separate save just in case.

I’m on Episode 4, I’ve gotten everything but the intimate experience, what are they And where can I get them? Is the make up scene one of them?
Take her on double dates - afterwards you should get an option if your score is high enough for dinner. You'll be given an option to "practice" afterwards if your score is high enough.

KamiKat

Dec 15, 2019
Has somebody a savefile? I am stuck at chapter 3, dated her multiple times with over 700 vibe but the event never triggered

Apr 4, 2023
Take her on double dates - afterwards you should get an option if your score is high enough for dinner. You'll be given an option to "practice" afterwards if your score is high enough.
I’ve been doing that (double date, wine, practice). Are the intimate experiences moments when the two talk during “practice“? I’ve gotten one scene so far where he said ‘I like you’ and she played along. Or are intimate experiences when you get her Chastity bar to zero during “practice“?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Stuck at Chapter 5. what 5 daily event mean ? already fucked her more than 5 times. already go to every date spot. already 700 love. now what ?

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Stuck at Chapter 5. what 5 daily event mean ? already fucked her more than 5 times. already go to every date spot. already 700 love. now what ?
From what I understood, you need to have 700 love, 0 chastity and for the 5 Daily sex event, I think you need to have sex with her in 5 different ways in one day in the week you go to the "vacation".

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the sex toys? I looked in basically every sex interaction and was not able to use it. PS: I am on chapter 5, and I did give them to her.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to use the sex toys? I looked in basically every sex interaction and was not able to use it. PS: I am on chapter 5, and I did give them to her.
Have sex with non-special clothes in your room and on the smartphone will be these options (you can see screenshot). You can use them only before intimacy.
If it doesn't appear, then you have to go to lunch after your dates and speak about love. You will speak about it on third (?) lunch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryuji

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
From what I understood, you need to have 700 love, 0 chastity and for the 5 Daily sex event, I think you need to have sex with her in 5 different ways in one day in the week you go to the "vacation".
What do you mean 5 different ways ? already did fucked in 5 position in 1 session and nothing happen. no hot spring event. how to trigger the event ?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
What do you mean 5 different ways ? already did fucked in 5 position in 1 session and nothing happen. no hot spring event. how to trigger the event ?
Mb try with all clothes in one session and choose all 4 options in the shrine.

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Game with the bug fixes uncensored and in english from steam

Download the torrent and transfer your save files

Reactions: Akbarrr

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Mb try with all clothes in one session and choose all 4 options in the shrine.
Nope not working.

From what I read in game tip. all 700 love 0 chastity and 5 daily event, you need to do these AFTER hot spring event.

Now the question for those who already got an ending. I need to do all these after hot spring right ? because I do all these before and nothing happen. now if I have to do it after the event. then how do I start hot spring event ?

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
You should get the option to go t the Hot spring automatically a couple of days after the start of chapter 5 as she will tell you her husband now will have to go on a business trip every Wednesday, and after you can ask her to travel in with you, what I told you was related to the event to advance, and I was not sure if it was going to work it was just speculations, as I myself was not able to get it yet.

Reactions: nyagura
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes