4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Urahara1991

Oct 25, 2018
Steam updated version:
Workupload

Google Drive
MEGA
Posted it early this morning but since nobody care so i will post this again.

Changelog:
0630:
- Fix missing Memories UI in main menu.
- Fix a bug occur when choosing End A and End C, black screen after ending.(English version)
- Fix when you decorate flower it doesn't work.(English version)
- Fix some of text that is too long.
i do care my lord, thank you so much.

Reactions: Top Ramen

takui1

Jun 29, 2023
hm hi guys, im at ep.5, already had sex everywhere i think lol, her chasity is at 0 and love at 700, but even if i got on travel with her and have sex, can't get the option to close the game, what I'm doing wrong? It's something related to that "5 times whathever"? What does it exactly means? Or, it's something else? Thank you

Sep 1, 2020
I'm stuck right on the chapter 2. PLs help!!
You have to talk to her about Books, Fashion, and Cooking need to be above 50 irc
to increase Cooking you need to cook ofc
Books just read Fiction
Fashion collect enough money and buy fashion

dummynomies

May 9, 2020
hm hi guys, im at ep.5, already had sex everywhere i think lol, her chasity is at 0 and love at 700, but even if i got on travel with her and have sex, can't get the option to close the game, what I'm doing wrong? It's something related to that "5 times whathever"? What does it exactly means? Or, it's something else? Thank you
change sex position up to 5 times in one session.

dummynomies

May 9, 2020
What's the "5 daily sex" req for the hot spring. Is it the 5 CG from memory? If so how do you date her when the husband is at home. Wednesday and Saturday i tried setting up date on the phone but MC says better ask her in person
fuck her in 5 different positions in the same session

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
TIP AND THEN STRATEGY MUTHAFAKKA SAY 'HOW TO PROGRESS' AGAIN, I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MUTHAFAKKA, SAY WHAT 'HOW TO PROGRESS' MORE GODDAMN TIME!

• Haha
Reactions: nnjagnga333

aristomemeg

Sep 23, 2020
Book, Cooking and Fashion is capped at 99, and for the "trash" event,most of the events has 2 stages of "dialogue" or "actions", the first give affection points and the second it's basically "too far" for her likes and takes twice the amount of points you got before (meaning the first stage gives +3 to +5 and second stage takes -6 to -10 affection points).

To advance you have to grind dates and at EP3 you have to grind good dates that reach 700 Date Points, you can see the stats when you are in the date, pressing the 3 bar icon in the lower right side of the screen.

You can also use the "TIPS" option at the lower side of the phone and then press on "strategy" to know what to do and what to grind so you don't waste time trying to figure it out.
thank you buddy, i was think its a bug and iam wrong.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes