4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I updated the game to the latest version here
Changelog:

- Fix missing Memories UI in main menu.
- Fix a bug occur when choosing End A and End C, black screen after ending.(English version)
- Fix when you decorate flower it doesn't work.(English version)
- Fix some of text that is too long.
Thank you for being so quick on this, and I really do have to praise the translation team for their efficiency.

Heroic work all around. This game takes the uncut stone of the first game and polishes it into a diamond. It's a little buggy here and there, but it definitely deserved this translation and it's miles beyond usual barely there translations / mtl bullshit. Proves netori is the superior NTR, because netori games get full translations and cuck games get cucked by MTLs.

This one sold more than both Yasaniki's previous games combined.

Lebbernaut

Apr 18, 2017
View attachment 2733104

i CANT progress this, i cant get more conversation with her when"Trash" is this bug?
Book, Cooking and Fashion is capped at 99, and for the "trash" event,most of the events has 2 stages of "dialogue" or "actions", the first give affection points and the second it's basically "too far" for her likes and takes twice the amount of points you got before (meaning the first stage gives +3 to +5 and second stage takes -6 to -10 affection points).

To advance you have to grind dates and at EP3 you have to grind good dates that reach 700 Date Points, you can see the stats when you are in the date, pressing the 3 bar icon in the lower right side of the screen.

You can also use the "TIPS" option at the lower side of the phone and then press on "strategy" to know what to do and what to grind so you don't waste time trying to figure it out.

Reactions: aristomemeg

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Changelog:

- Fix a bug occur when choosing End A and End C, black screen after ending.(English version)
Is that the uncensored version too?

Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022
Save file ( Save 25 is 99% EP3 done , all you need is one final date(don't fuck it up bozo) , save 24 is first handjob )

Paste all three together .

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
What's the "5 daily sex" req for the hot spring. Is it the 5 CG from memory? If so how do you date her when the husband is at home. Wednesday and Saturday i tried setting up date on the phone but MC says better ask her in person

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
You have to keep doing the dates over and over again. Work your way up to the Theater date, and always pick the Musical option if available (its her favorite), when youve worked up to lunch pick Sushi since its her favorite food. Fully pay the bill if possible. When youve finally worked up to the second part after lunch, you could go anywhere, but I'd recommend the Library since it has a book topic check (lets pick eachother's books) that could get you more points.
FYI I think Haruka's attributes are randomized too. My Haruka has a favorite food of bread, a favorite color of blue, and a favorite movie genre of action film. So just make sure that you note the stat page for your specific Haruka.

Reactions: Daedalron

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
After reading all comments, I am quite surprised to see that a translated version could become harder to beat than the original one + Mtool

• Haha
Reactions: Kayin
Jun 10, 2017
I hate this game great game but ep 3 is devil and i lost my save rip my time :(
and if someone got save to level episdoe 4 i will be happy now and more people to

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
I hate this game great game but ep 3 is devil and i lost my save rip my time :(
and if someone got save to level episdoe 4 i will be happy now and more people to
If you updated the game and your saves don't show up in the load menu, try hitting the continue button. It loaded the latest save for me.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I didn't expect the game to be good but after trying it I think it's an amazing experience, the only thing holding it back is the game breaking bugs that you will definitely run into from time to time, other than that..The buildup and pacing, the writing even..I think everything else is well done...Great find.

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
Changelog:

File no longer found on workupload can you share to pixeldrain or mega?
Thanks

Achilles21

Mar 14, 2023
How do you check when she's on her period? Where is that calendar thing she tells you where u can monitor her period?

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
How do you check when she's on her period? Where is that calendar thing she tells you where u can monitor her period?
There is no actual calendar. The game's narrative tells you it's some sort of calendar app, but functionally, it just unlocks the "Probability of Pregnancy" parameter in the 4th page of the status screen. You can now see the likelihood of her getting knocked up during that day.

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
How do I get her to go no condom on dangerous days?
Just keep fucking her good really. (i.e fill the pink gauge multiple times). I can't tell the specific amount, but after enough orgasms in the same session, when you ask to go bareback, she should agree to do it raw.
There might also be a required minimum lust and affection level. And there might be a minimum Sensitivity level too. But for the record, her vagina sensitivity level was at lvl 3 during my playthrough.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes