4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
seriously, how the hell do you even pass chapter 3? been stuck on this chapter for days (in-game days) now...
hahaha i tryd so many things too and all my stats on 100 nothing work sucks so hard!
End never can say a clear Walktrough for it and Eat and Libraby dont work for me

Melancholy_Hill

Dec 14, 2022
hahaha i tryd so many things too and all my stats on 100 nothing work sucks so hard!
End never can say a clear Walktrough for it and Eat and Libraby dont work for me
i know right!? she told the whole private stories after the lunch date few times now, and story still won't progress.

Apr 4, 2023
seriously, how the hell do you even pass chapter 3? been stuck on this chapter for days (in-game days) now...
You have to keep doing the dates over and over again. Work your way up to the Theater date, and always pick the Musical option if available (its her favorite), when youve worked up to lunch pick Sushi since its her favorite food. Fully pay the bill if possible. When youve finally worked up to the second part after lunch, you could go anywhere, but I'd recommend the Library since it has a book topic check (lets pick eachother's books) that could get you more points.

Side Note: The game says a Taste helps boost Vibes as well. The Hotel and the Clothes Store both give 2 star and 3 star gains towards that stat respectively.

The real pos is getting her to talk about her private shit. I assume it happens at certain checkpoints on her love meter, but hell if I know when exactly those are. The point is, by the max of 300 love, she should have given you all three talks. If she hasnt, simply keep going till she does. Don't be surprised if you get over 700 vibes on a date only for her to talk about you not having a gf, it happened to me as well. Just do one or two more dates and she'll follow you back to your apartment. Hope that helped.

EDIT: What she likes is randomized per playthrough, so disregard what I said about the Theater and Sushi. Point is, pick her favorite food place and movie type on dates.

Last edited:

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
I installed the new version and like an idiot, I didn't read and ended up overwriting my save. Any clues for what I can do to either restore the save or use some save file editor or something so I don't have to grind the last few hours to get back to Episode 3?

EDIT: I just downloaded the save here, but it's just for the memories, I assume there is no mini-game for the scenes like in the first game, but I'll just go through the game again and do my best to get to where I was before.

Last edited:

Melancholy_Hill

Dec 14, 2022
You have to keep doing the dates over and over again. Work your way up to the Theater date, and always pick the Musical option if available (its her favorite), when youve worked up to lunch pick Sushi since its her favorite food. Fully pay the bill if possible. When youve finally worked up to the second part after lunch, you could go anywhere, but I'd recommend the Library since it has a book topic check (lets pick eachother's books) that could get you more points.

Side Note: The game says a certain stat helps boost Vibes as well. The Hotel and the Clothes Store both give 2 star and 3 star gains towards that stat respectively.

The real pos is getting her to talk about her private shit. I assume it happens at certain checkpoints on her love meter, but hell if I know when exactly those are. The point is, by the max of 300 love, she should have given you all three talks. If she hasnt, simply keep going till she does. Don't be surprised if you get over 700 vibes on a date only for her to talk about you not having a gf, it happened to me as well. Just do one or two more dates and she'll follow you back to your apartment. Hope that helped.
the most i got from dates is 647. where the hell do i find the rest of the points?? do i just need to the same dates over and over again???

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Anyone know if this is the most up to date version? as in having the pregnancy post game, not just the ending scene?

Apr 4, 2023
the most i got from dates is 647. where the hell do i find the rest of the points?? do i just need to the same dates over and over again???
Genuinely yeah. You’re close, so don’t feel too bad. Make sure to level up that stat I talked about. I forgot its name but the hints tell you that’s a way to get the vibes higher. I had around 200 to 300 of that stat before I got it finished. Just keep doing hotel service as your job, it’ll level up that stat as well as pay good.

Make sure to stock up on the topic points as well, by the time I was finished, the topic point actions counted around 48 per date. I spent a good week grinding so I could buy more off of he student in the cafeteria.

Reactions: Ciduxman

kaze27

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know if this is the most up to date version? as in having the pregnancy post game, not just the ending scene?
there is epilogue c and epilogue d ,having pregnancy. there is bug in epilogue c. epilogue = after ending,you can still play.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
First, where do you guys even see the mood number during dates. Second, How do I get her to go no condom?

ChronicleDoto

Oct 23, 2022
Is the movie date bugged? Everytime I try it, you get to compliment her in the elevator and it goes to black, then suddenly you get to choose to go to lunch or not then you're frozen with the background of w/e place you chose for lunch.

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
okay sry its hard frustrated 5 hours and dont reach ch4 pls send me a Save file! i will not Rage my Puls more!

HiimFrost

Dec 8, 2020
To progress to Ch.4 you need to:
1. Have 700+ vibe/mood during the date.
2. Must have discussed about your/her personal life in previous dates (I don't know the minimum but if a date ends automatically without asking you to invite her to another spot, then that's considered sharing personal life.)
3. GO TO 2 dating spots with her in the same day. After you go to the first spot and ate lunch with her (places don't matter as long as you reach 700+ vibes) the game will give you an option to either continue the date or go home. If you continue the date and meet conditions 1 and 2 , you'll get to Ch.4.

Or you can click the Tips>Strategy and you can see what you need to pass each chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes