4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
how do u actually make her agree to have raw sex? what parameters do i have to meet for her to do it raw? it feels so random when she agrees or not.
How I understand, you need to check her probability of pregnancy. If number is green or yellow (?), you can have a raw sex. mb not immediately, but after few orgasms, she will agree do it raw.

Thanks. Just a correction though, it doesn't work if you ask her to cook for you immediately. You have to manually change her clothes to an apron THEN ask her to cook for you.
Oh, yeah, I already forgot about it, just did it automatically. I will edit my post then.

Last edited:

Eucex

Feb 8, 2021
I got stuck in episode 3, I fulfilled all the conditions, I have an atmosphere above 700 and over 200 taste. Please help!

Melancholy_Hill

Dec 14, 2022
anyone have a full guide on how to unlock every cgs in the game? some of the event are too specific and im a bit retarded in trying to follow them. a simple guide or something would be decent

Last edited:

keny2020j

Oct 14, 2020
To progress to Ch.4 you need to:
1. Have 700+ vibe/mood during the date.
2. Must have discussed about your/her personal life in previous dates (I don't know the minimum but if a date ends automatically without asking you to invite her to another spot, then that's considered sharing personal life.)
3. GO TO 2 dating spots with her in the same day. After you go to the first spot and ate lunch with her (places don't matter as long as you reach 700+ vibes) the game will give you an option to either continue the date or go home. If you continue the date and meet conditions 1 and 2 , you'll get to Ch.4.

Or you can click the Tips>Strategy and you can see what you need to pass each chapter.
I think need to bring her to sushi restaurant too and open up new conversation. Once get her erogenous zones info, the new episode should appear

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Still stuck on that 5 daily sex thing
Try unlocking some of the memories. It’s quite easy to unlock them. Also u need to progress the story until after the hot spring part. I progressed to the Episode 6 by doing the above AND making sure that no trips were made on Wednesday. The first bareback cutscene will happen automatically at her house since Wednesdays she’ll invite you over

Reactions: No-Nonon

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
Try unlocking some of the memories. It’s quite easy to unlock them. Also u need to progress the story until after the hot spring part. I progressed to the Episode 6 by doing the above AND making sure that no trips were made on Wednesday. The first bareback cutscene will happen automatically at her house since Wednesdays she’ll invite you over
Wait seriously? I thought the first time would be in the hot spring.
I did all the previous memories already btw

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Wait seriously? I thought the first time would be in the hot spring.
I did all the previous memories already btw
I thought the bareback cutscene was gonna happen at the hot spring too. After a while I decided to collect all the memories first and somehow the bareback scene automatically unlocked on the Wednesday (Haruka home) when I was trying to get the kitchen sex scene. So I guessed the requirements are somewhere along those lines

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
All my saves just got deleted i have no idea what happened
The saves aren't saved to your AppData like most games. It's stored in the game folder. If you downloaded the newest version and deleted the old, you fucked up.

Edit: woops, accidentally left a fragment of a half typed post, lol.
It looks like safe days occur every 4 or 5 days. No clue why pregnancy chance fluctuates, but the days before safe days seems to be the highest.

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Does your choice with her ring at the start of Ep4 event matter? I know you can put it on / off afterwards, just wondering if it's an actual choice - made a separate save just in case.
To answer my own question: asking her to take her ring off is strictly cosmetic and doesn't impact the endings.

Reactions: ilak47

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Finished grinding the game and unlocked all endings. Some annoying things in Episode 6 are:

- If the chaste for husband goes above 30, your game goes to ending
- Haruka doesn’t visit your house anymore. So you can only chat through message
- Can’t talk to Haruka if her lust is not 70% and above (ignore your message)

Some endings allow you to play free-mode once you have unlocked them. Only Ending B is the closest to the original grind in Episode 5 however Haruka takes contraceptive pills daily now so you can never make her pregnant in Ending B

Recommended to make a save file version in Episode 5 so you can enjoy a similar Ending B experience. Though I’m not sure if Episode 5 she allows you to bareback her on dangerous days

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes