4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, can anyone tell me how to unlock this scene (unlocked gallery calls it Sweet Whispers)? the one snipped is in ch 6 but i cant read the entirety of it? Thanks in advance!

1688283555910.png

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
hello, can anyone tell me how to unlock this scene (unlocked gallery calls it Sweet Whispers)? the one snipped is in ch 6 but i cant read the entirety of it? Thanks in advance!
Try to finish any job at 22:00 on Friday.
upd: any day, when she has zero chance of getting pregnant and her husband is at work (mostly it is Friday or Monday)

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I mean, what justice is there to be had at this point beyond stoning and lynching the two? Slap on some legal fees to them too I guess? That would be out of character for the husband since he generally seemed like a nice guy. The worst he could've done was just completely cut off Haruka and make so that they never ever have to do anything with each other ever again, socially or financially. And that's what he seems to have done. Haruka willingly threw out her comfortable lifestyle and MC, a young adult with not much to his name, is now burdened with the struggle for providing for two. Plus, there will always be negative rumors around them due to Japan being a place where social status and history is very important. It's a fairly thorny road ahead of them, but that's already beyond the scope of the main story of the game. The important thing here is that there's a couple willing to burn themselves socially for the sake of their passionate tryst. And that's their happy ending. They've affirmed that their feelings are mutual and strong enough to go down this path. Maybe everything will burn down horribly down the line. Or maybe they will actually get a genuine happy ending. But that's no longer the story this game is trying to tell. Life goes on, for better or for worse.

The latter part of my earlier post is just praise for this game (for having enough interesting and coherent meat in it for people to actually talk about or debate things on) rather than a criticism on the act of analyzing or breaking down a piece of media regardless of it's quality, so don't get hung up that part too much.

EDIT: Oh and I think you misunderstood me hence the latter part of your post. By "terrible" I meant being objectively kinda bad people (i.e. being adulterers and unfaithful lot), not being "terrible" characters as in badly written or boring.
I don't mean like actual punishment, I meant like personal growths and actual descriptions of their trials and tribulations. Like Ending A can be summed up as "Here's a year later. A lot happened, but the important thing is that they have the home life they wanted." Haruka pretty much continues to do the same thing she's been doing even though it's not practical. If she really didn't have a social life before, hardly anything changes now. MC's working his ass off, but his lifestyle is more or less stable and sustainable. I was hoping they would have more noticeably matured a bit and for the story to acknowledge the emotional impact more, like maybe having MC truly understand what ex-hubby's been going through or Haruka realizing that she needs boundaries and independence. Basically anything to acknowledge that their current happiness isn't built on something as simple as "My marriage is doing fine because I work less hours than the ex." They really left a lot to imagination.

Oh, I don't bother critiquing plots/characters with cookie cutter stories/archetypes. If they're written that way, I just assume there's a silent agreement that the story isn't important to either dev or player, like in typical NTR games.

Edit: Oh woops, misunderstood what you were referring to. Honestly, I think only the MC and Haruka's dad deserve the Terrible People stamp. Like Haruka and her hubby aren't great people, but the way they act is within (misguided) reason. MC is borderline dangerous and Haruka's dad should have been born sterile.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Try to work part time at 22h on Haruka's safe day. Friday to be on the safe side.
I remembered triggered it on Monday though so you could try your luck
I think mine kicked off on Monday too. But yeah, it was a Safe Day. Maybe there's a minimum lust requirement too.

Reactions: nyagura

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I think mine kicked off on Monday too. But yeah, it was a Safe Day. Maybe there's a minimum lust requirement too.
Yeah, we just do not see the full description in the memories. from google translation by : "The state of watching the event where I met Haruka's husband in the apartment in the morning. In Episode 6, Haruka comes home from her part-time job after 22:00 on her safe day."

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Boy, I finally figured it out. Whenever she's late to appointment in the morning, she wasn't fixing her makeup! She was busy masturbating. :ROFLMAO: Naughty naughty Haruka. No wonder why it smelled so fishy!

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
help againXD i finished ending A, and after the credits, im stuck on this white screen with a line... what should i do? thanks in advance!
1688290852222.png

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
help againXD i finished ending A, and after the credits, im stuck on this white screen with a line... what should i do? thanks in advance!
Try not to make unnecessary clicks (especially while end credits). Or/+ click on the skip button while last dialogue.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

sarthak911

Jul 17, 2021
Boy, I finally figured it out. Whenever she's late to appointment in the morning, she wasn't fixing her makeup! She was busy masturbating. :ROFLMAO: Naughty naughty Haruka. No wonder why it smelled so fishy!
how did you cross episode 3 i am still stuck

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
how did you cross episode 3 i am still stuck
Stuck with what? If you are stuck with the lunch glitch, there's an updated version one of the good samaritan posted in this thread. Not sure which page it was, but you should find it.

nhentbird

Jul 1, 2023
Try to finish any job at 22:00 on Friday.
Hey man, I'm just trying this out now but I've tried every possible job that can end on 22:00 but the scene won't trigger.

edit: welp i guess she's always on a dangerous day every friday on my playthrough

Hot damn it did trigger on a Monday for me too with ZERO chance of getting knocked up

Last edited:
Reactions: nyagura

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
When having sex, rotate through the various positions. I went through all of them just to be on the safe side.
Didn't work, had done the 5 rotating sex as you said (miss, riding, doggy, titty, blow) in motel, after dating choosing hotel and even at home, could you specify, because I am at 700 love and 0 chastity but still block at 5th episode

kisbi

Feb 8, 2019
Everytime I open Memories mode, it always shows blank menu.
And everytime I try to get an Ending, it will be frozen with black screen.
How can I fix this? I downloaded the one in page 1.

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Uploading a save version for anyone who is interested. Summary of save files:

First Page
- Ep5 version is for gameplay without Ep6 restrictions but can only bareback on her safe days
- Ep6 version is saved 1 day (Tuesday night) before a date with Haruka on Wednesday. Pregnancy probability is 100% once you roll over to Wednesday so feel free to pound her brains out at her house until 6am the following day

Second Page
- All free mode gameplay for each specific ending route

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Didn't work, had done the 5 rotating sex as you said (miss, riding, doggy, titty, blow) in motel, after dating choosing hotel and even at home, could you specify, because I am at 700 love and 0 chastity but still block at 5th episode
Did you go on the vacation date yet? That's the other requirement. I'm not sure if there is an order, but I did vacation date -> sex in 5 positions on a random date -> wait for Wednesday like the tips suggested and it progressed.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes