4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I've never made a guide, but boy this game outperformed my expectations so much I almost want to now. The grinding really is a struggle, a guide would definitely have made the game more enjoyable I think. It padded the experience nicely though.

A big issue people seem to miss is that you really need Taste in order to progress. That doesn't kick in until Episode 3 and onwards. Thats mostly because you need the mood to be at a certain level. I'm not sure about Charisma, communication stat. It says that it can affect the rate of events occuring, though I'm not entirely sure what that means or how that works. It helped pass a check when dining once.
I felt having higher conversation stat let me skip using topics. When I was low, it was very hit/miss on if she would be happy with the conversation. After spamming stats to 300+, they were pretty consistent in the happy range. Higher knowledge gives higher points when going to college - combine it with a 10k donation to the shrine to start with 100 points on Monday, I only had to visit school twice to have enough points for the report.

Only stat I don't know how it actively affects things is stamina, but I'm guessing that the higher it is the more you recover from food/rest. Conversation/Taste were definitely useful for dating though.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
question there is a ending where you get her all for yourself ? i made some endings and most you just keep having sex with her but she still with her husband

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
question there is a ending where you get her all for yourself ? i made some endings and most you just keep having sex with her but she still with her husband
You need to have her love at 999, chastity below 10, and have bought the wedding ring. When all conditions are met it leads to the wedding ending.

GrayFux69

Nov 2, 2018
Does anyone know where these photos are saving too?? D: It better not be saving to some random folder.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
There are 2 endings, requiring you to buy the ring in the mall
- Ending A : if her love is 999 and chasity is below 10, a propose option will appear. You will then marry her and while living with her, you can make her pregnant
- Ending C: Make her pregnant while you have a ring. After a few days you will reach the ending and you will live with her (basically like ending A but she's already pregnant)

Last edited:

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
How to make the mc name longer ? Beacause 4 letters :/ ?
Edit the save file. The game's engine stores everything in (almost) plain text, so even Notepad should do the job just fine.

Other solutions would require to at least unpack the app.asar archive in order to enable the console and/or edit the script files. =/

FireLordVahn

Jul 5, 2023
I don't mean like actual punishment, I meant like personal growths and actual descriptions of their trials and tribulations. Like Ending A can be summed up as "Here's a year later. A lot happened, but the important thing is that they have the home life they wanted." Haruka pretty much continues to do the same thing she's been doing even though it's not practical. If she really didn't have a social life before, hardly anything changes now. MC's working his ass off, but his lifestyle is more or less stable and sustainable. I was hoping they would have more noticeably matured a bit and for the story to acknowledge the emotional impact more, like maybe having MC truly understand what ex-hubby's been going through or Haruka realizing that she needs boundaries and independence. Basically anything to acknowledge that their current happiness isn't built on something as simple as "My marriage is doing fine because I work less hours than the ex." They really left a lot to imagination.

Oh, I don't bother critiquing plots/characters with cookie cutter stories/archetypes. If they're written that way, I just assume there's a silent agreement that the story isn't important to either dev or player, like in typical NTR games.

Edit: Oh woops, misunderstood what you were referring to. Honestly, I think only the MC and Haruka's dad deserve the Terrible People stamp. Like Haruka and her hubby aren't great people, but the way they act is within (misguided) reason. MC is borderline dangerous and Haruka's dad should have been born sterile.
You and Coffee's discussion of the plot was very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it! So, thanks!

Not having anyone to discuss VN/H-Game plots with IRL stinks sometimes lol.

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Does anyone know where these photos are saving too?? D: It better not be saving to some random folder.
As far as I'm aware its saving to the photos menu, which you can access in the phone in-game. I don't think its saving them to some screenshot folder on your PC outside of the game's own folder if thats what you're worried about.
Its just a neat little in-game thing you can view.

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
So I'm currently at 300 Admiration (Love I guess?), 60 chastity and they've had at least two convos about her husband during lunch. I've also finished several dates with over 700 vibe but for some reason she never asks my character if he has a gf or not.

Just wondering if there's a specific way to trigger it. I've gone on all kinds of date combinations and eaten lunch in different places but she never asks about him having a gf.

I'd like to know how to proceed before continuing because I currently have low topic points and the game is absurdly grindy as it is, especially compared to the first one, and I don't want to waste more time grinding up points if nothing's gonna happen.

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
So I'm currently at 300 Admiration (Love I guess?), 60 chastity and they've had at least two convos about her husband during lunch. I've also finished several dates with over 700 vibe but for some reason she never asks my character if he has a gf or not.

Just wondering if there's a specific way to trigger it. I've gone on all kinds of date combinations and eaten lunch in different places but she never asks about him having a gf.

I'd like to know how to proceed before continuing because I currently have low topic points and the game is absurdly grindy as it is, especially compared to the first one, and I don't want to waste more time grinding up points if nothing's gonna happen.
Getting the story progressing date conversation triggers seems to be RNG for the most part. But I think the conversation stat helps bring higher proc rates? Either way, the only stats that will matter once you move to the latter half of the game is taste and conversation. Once your conversation stat is high enough, you can just ignore topics entirely and do the generic talk actions and still get the best results. And if you're really pressed for topic points, you can just buy them from MC's friend at the University Cafeteria.

The game has no deadlines and really lets the player play at their own pace, but the "meta" way to play it is to grind stamina to 100 ASAP so that you can get 200 AP (which is enough to work for the whole day for most jobs). Spend Monday/Tuesday to get to 200 report points (And once your knowledge is high enough, you can get 200 on just Monday alone). For the rest of the week, work the morning job you want (depending on which stat you want to increase) and work in the evening till midnight at the bar (one of the highest paying jobs and increases Knowledge, Taste and Conversation). All while making slight adjustments depending on the day to do interactions with Haruka.

I recently did a minmax 2nd playthrough for fun, and adhering to this schedule, I was able to go to the cheating/lovey-dovey phase in just a little over an hour. All the dates went really fast and triggered all the story progressing conversations almost immediately which I suspect is due to the pumped up Taste/Conversation stats MC had from all the nights working at the bar. It also helps to do a few Antique Shop gigs at the start to get the vase that increases the stat gains from flowers.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I don't mean like actual punishment, I meant like personal growths and actual descriptions of their trials and tribulations. Like Ending A can be summed up as "Here's a year later. A lot happened, but the important thing is that they have the home life they wanted." Haruka pretty much continues to do the same thing she's been doing even though it's not practical. If she really didn't have a social life before, hardly anything changes now. MC's working his ass off, but his lifestyle is more or less stable and sustainable. I was hoping they would have more noticeably matured a bit and for the story to acknowledge the emotional impact more, like maybe having MC truly understand what ex-hubby's been going through or Haruka realizing that she needs boundaries and independence. Basically anything to acknowledge that their current happiness isn't built on something as simple as "My marriage is doing fine because I work less hours than the ex." They really left a lot to imagination.

Oh, I don't bother critiquing plots/characters with cookie cutter stories/archetypes. If they're written that way, I just assume there's a silent agreement that the story isn't important to either dev or player, like in typical NTR games.

Edit: Oh woops, misunderstood what you were referring to. Honestly, I think only the MC and Haruka's dad deserve the Terrible People stamp. Like Haruka and her hubby aren't great people, but the way they act is within (misguided) reason. MC is borderline dangerous and Haruka's dad should have been born sterile.

Nah bro, this is one of those games that's so good because the mc becomes the good guy. Haruka's dad sold her and the old piece of shit she's with bought her. Even then she's been groomed to be a servant so she tolerates it until someone who actually breaks through her barriers to show her real life steps in. The coomer goblin endings where you let her stay married to the old man have the MC be vile, but the married endings the MC has transformed from a jerkoff to a hero.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes