4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
how do you go to the hot springs? I'm in chapter 5

edit: I just needed to be home on Wednesday 8 am for the event to be explained to me

Last edited:

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Very nice game, liking it very much, bit of a slow burn, but for some reason that doesn't matter :p

Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022
I don't know if it's a cultural difference of what, but the husband was nowhere as sympathetic to me as the story tries to make him out to be. So they've been married for like 6 years already and the dude is 50 something. She's unhappy, he know she's unhappy, and his answer was "hey, just hold out a few more years and we can do couple stuff!" He's asking her to accept the fact he's going to have to continue to half ass their relationship hopefully until he's 60 years old, at which point she would have been living an unfulfilling marriage for around 10 years. And that's not even accounting for possible age-related complications.

But the craziest part to me is that she's supposed to think this makes sense and she's the selfish one. Bruh, her dad gave her to his favorite corporate slave knowing damn well he doesn't have time to be a husband to her. She's lonely to the point that she explicitly says that the MC's greetings and basic common courtesy was what won her heart. Like if we're being honest here, the MC isn't an ideal option either. He's delusional, manipulative, and has a really unhealthy obsession with her. It could be an unreliable narrator thing, but as the reader, I can't help but feel sorry for her. She somehow doesn't even have friends to hang out with for fuck's sake. I feel like she doesn't actually love the MC, she loves the attention and human interaction he provides. And that will only get her so far.
I sincerely hope dudes out there don't actually identify with the MC or hubby.
damn Shakespeare

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
this is a very very very good game for me. i have so many things to say about this game but i cant rate so i'll just be placing my honest experience here. i also asked so many stupid questions back then but people are so helpful. thanks again! 5/5

pros:
  • the transition from being pure to lewd is very hot and well paced (heck and very realistic unlike those h*ntai plots)
  • FMC is very alive, interactive, proper body proportions (i cant stand absurd sizes like bakunyus and etc, instant turn off for me but you do you)
  • full of little easter eggs which i love (i dont know if there are anymore but so far i only obtained: while working in the convenience store, she'll have you scan her purchase of condoms ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) while the other is when reading with her at home, she may suddenly kiss you)
  • partially voiced (very hot lines to the point i prefer unlimited touch's whisper in her ear than the seggs but alas, only 2hrs)
  • DRESS UP (my most favored tag alongside corruption as you can see how lewd she gets, i wish there's a tag for it here) and the clothes are very realistic (not those other games like having bikini armor etc as default stating clothes, dont get me wrong, i dont mind weird skimpy fetish etc clothes, but at least dont let an pure girl at heart wear it at the start of the gameXD give her some reason or context to wear that pleaseXD)
  • very understandable translation
cons:
  • more clothes please (baby doll pleaseXD, shame you cant see her lower body most of the time). the clothes (and underwear) are very niche and can only be used on standing picture, touch and 1 scene (it would be really great too if you can change hairstyle as well, the only game i know that ticks these boxes is kozue's strange journey where hairstyle and clothes and underwear reflect on all the scenes... applause to that madlad developer)
  • she has a very weird face in between 2d and 3d and it creeps me out
  • repetitive seggs
the grind is worth it if you know what youre going to get and boy what you get is very very good, bits of features and new actions you and her do. sure it was long, i have never fapped in my life no matter what media i consume (not scientifically possible?XD) and it took me 3 whole days due to getting used to the game and save scumming.

by the way, there are a few untranslated lines when you as far as ive seen:
  • use a condom when she wants the raw D
  • when she wants a creampie but you used a condom and told her the condom broke (boy that was hot)
  • in marriage epilogue, keep neglecting her and she might ask you to f*ck her
make a review man, you can edit it later if you want

the grind is worth it if you know what youre going to get and boy
i grinded like a crazy, and the reward was i making her cum and squirt like crazy 3 times on the first time. that was really good, love this game!!!

Tricket

Oct 14, 2019
Memories does not load at all for me, it just shows the background, phone screen with memories on the top but no details whatsoever.
1688362973951.png
Anyone know a fix?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
make a review man, you can edit it later if you want

i grinded like a crazy, and the reward was i making her cum and squirt like crazy 3 times on the first time. that was really good, love this game!!!
how do i make a review? i dont see a make review button on the reviews tab...

you made here squirt thrice in 1 go? that's some grind you did there huhXD vag sensitivity lv5

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
how do i make a review? i dont see a make review button on the reviews tab...

you made here squirt thrice in 1 go? that's some grind you did there huhXD vag sensitivity lv5
Click on the stars in the top right the review will start from there. :) just remember you can edit the review!
And yeah, i make her squirt like that and it was really good hahahaha that's hilarious

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Habh4bb

May 8, 2022
I need someone to made the guide, i'm stuck at episode 5 which say need 700 love, 0 Charisty(or somethin like that), and 5 daily s*x events. I'm out of idea, the next episode didn't trigger

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
I need someone to made the guide, i'm stuck at episode 5 which say need 700 love, 0 Charisty(or somethin like that), and 5 daily s*x events. I'm out of idea, the next episode didn't trigger
Try to unlock some of the sex event in memories. You must also unlock planning a vacation feature.

Once you have done the above, leave one wednesday to stay at haruka home (no vacation). The bareback cutscene will play out at her house on Wednesday morning

manucapo

Sep 8, 2020
when i get the message at 11pm and she comes over the game goes black and none of the cgs load is there a fix

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
I've never made a guide, but boy this game outperformed my expectations so much I almost want to now. The grinding really is a struggle, a guide would definitely have made the game more enjoyable I think. It padded the experience nicely though.

A big issue people seem to miss is that you really need Taste in order to progress. That doesn't kick in until Episode 3 and onwards. Thats mostly because you need the mood to be at a certain level. I'm not sure about Charisma, communication stat. It says that it can affect the rate of events occuring, though I'm not entirely sure what that means or how that works. It helped pass a check when dining once.

Reactions: SomeGuyFromAlabama
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes