4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

nmtg6969

Jul 30, 2020
so i was initially planning on playing through the game, but like some of the people here, we got stuck during that 3rd chapter date and it never loads pass the invite to lunch, i decided to peak through the save file and force unlock the memories.

so for everyone who wants to view the memories here's the edited save i made.

View attachment 2731178

View attachment 2731175
It doesn't work when I copied and replaced it with the original save file, can you give me a hand?

May 5, 2018
Pissed her off and apologized and the game freezes when I get her to accept.

Edit: fixed it by going to supermarket and apologize there instead of using phone

1690295649387.png

Reactions: No-Nonon

phuoclee627

Aug 12, 2022
I don't know if my things really work. For who wondered how to get ending C.
-Get 999 love and 0 chas (For the ring and proposal idk) /U can trigger ending D if u dont buy ring
-Haruka will deny replying your messages unless you ask her on a date at Library. (I tried other places like Movie Threater she rejected immediately)
-After dating at Library, invite her to lunch (Sushi of course, u may choose improvise instead of the specific topic) then continue dating. U will get a option to ask her for dinner lately and after all of those U can ask her going to the Hotel (idk if other options will trigger the sex scene) . Now u can make her get pregnant (Bareback but still have a chance of failing depends on the pregnant chance maybe?u can creampie a lot lol)
-If u succeed about 3 days after a pregnant check event will occur and that's all I know.
Have fun getting her pregnant lol

Reactions: akino

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
Do you download the game from this post? I don't know if OP's links contain updated version.
Yes, I downloaded game from this first post. Actually, I got the same problem as @chogath7878978 mentioned above: the memory was totally empty. I can not click anything at memory screen as well as back to main title, so I must click"X" button to close game then open game again to play my load. You will find my problem in my post: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-neighbors-lonely-wife-2-final-yasaniki.165360/post-11313103
My game is version1.2.3. As far as I know, some people here also got this problem.
Can anybody help us, please? Tks in advanced.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know if my things really work. For who wondered how to get ending C.
-Get 999 love and 0 chas (For the ring and proposal idk) /U can trigger ending D if u dont buy ring
-Haruka will deny replying your messages unless you ask her on a date at Library. (I tried other places like Movie Threater she rejected immediately)
-After dating at Library, invite her to lunch (Sushi of course, u may choose improvise instead of the specific topic) then continue dating. U will get a option to ask her for dinner lately and after all of those U can ask her going to the Hotel (idk if other options will trigger the sex scene) . Now u can make her get pregnant (Bareback but still have a chance of failing depends on the pregnant chance maybe?u can creampie a lot lol)
-If u succeed about 3 days after a pregnant check event will occur and that's all I know.
Have fun getting her pregnant lol
Sorry, a lot of wrong information here...
- 999 Love and Chas <10 allows you to propose if you have bought the ring (End A)

- You can ask her out to any place, but she will ignore all your messages if her Lust is low.
At 90% Lust, she'll agree to any date.

- To get her to agree to unprotected sex, you need to have fucked her bare on a safe day a few times, the more you've done that, the easier it gets to get her to agree to go bareback when unsafe.
You still need to get her to orgasm first, probably a few times.
Then it depends on her pregnancy chance if you've succeeded or not, no maybe about it.
Not sure if multiple creampies on the same day even matter.

- If she gets pregnant, you'll get an event a few day later which lead to either Ending C (you have bought the ring, but haven't proposed) or Ending D (you have not bought the ring).
Love can be below 999 and Chastity doesn't matter either, as long as it is under 30.

- For Ending B and E, let her chastity recover to 30+

Btw, all of this information is in the game, just click on Tips -> Strategy on the phone and the Cafeteria friend tells you about the Lust requirement to get dates.

DrieHarry

Mar 31, 2020
For anyone that hate grinding, you can modify the save file, search for money, ap, stats(stamina,etc).
You can modify any value basically even date & time

Lozhac

Aug 20, 2020
How to get her selfies and tapes bros?
I finished the game without getting any.
And how to meet her husband at the morning at epi 6?

Piecesmilekun

Sep 14, 2021
I'm Stuck in Chapter 2, The Stats of Haruka Love is Red 100 & the husband is Red 80, my Skill of Cook, Fashion & Books is 99, what should I do now? How to pass this chapter? Someone Help me T-T

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes