4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Look I don't know how long you guys are gonna go on discussing about it if it doesn't end up backfiring either of you all into a debate or an argument, even though I don't want to get involved as I don't have anything better to say to add into this discussion though I don't really have anything else to say since our opinions are so different when it comes to Haruka and the MC in mind including her husband

Honestly I'm not gonna voice my own opinion about this matter if either one party ends up disagreeing with the other one, I just hope all of you are done with this since this topic is getting a bit too deep now
What is a game discussion thread for if not discussing the game? Why is it a bad thing that people want to have a deeper discussion? Like you don't have to jump into the debate, but why discourage it?

P.S. Also, I think it's perfectly fine for people to have completely different opinions of the matter. All of this at heart is speculation. There's no outright statement proving or disproving a given point, and that's fine too. It could be that the characters aren't meant to be taken that seriously just as much as it could be that they're meant to represent imperfect relationships with bittersweet or outright unsatisfying resolutions.

Last edited:

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
What is a game discussion thread for if not discussing the game? Why is it a bad thing that people want to have a deeper discussion? Like you don't have to jump into the debate, but why discourage it?

P.S. Also, I think it's perfectly fine for people to have completely different opinions of the matter. All of this at heart is speculation. There's no outright statement proving or disproving a given point, and that's fine too. It could be that the characters aren't meant to be taken that seriously just as much as it could be that they're meant to represent imperfect relationships with bittersweet or outright unsatisfying resolutions.
I'm sorry if it came out wrong, sometimes I see people end up in heated discussions when certain discussions got a bit too deep to the point where one is arguing and disagreeing with the other that didn't feel the same or agree on something so I stepped out of line, but once again I apologize for what I said earlier

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone know what I need to do? I'm at Chapter 5, Affection is seemingly maxed out at 700, Chastity is at 0. I can take her to the hotspring or relax at her home when husband is out, but I can't seem to find the wedding ring or anyway to get her to agree to sleeping with MC without a Condom.

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
Sorry for bothering, but how can I save game? When I play game, the screen appear Auto-dialogue, Skip dialogue, Load, Messages, Fullscreen, Settings, Menu (plz have a look at my attachment). My game is version 1.2.3.
Plz help! Tks in advanced!

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Sorry for bothering, but how can I save game? When I play game, the screen appear Auto-dialogue, Skip dialogue, Load, Messages, Fullscreen, Settings, Menu (plz have a look at my attachment). My game is version 1.2.3.
Plz help! Tks in advanced!
You can only save when you're in your room. They got rid of the ability to save anywhere in the sequel

Reactions: leccel89

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone know what I need to do? I'm at Chapter 5, Affection is seemingly maxed out at 700, Chastity is at 0. I can take her to the hotspring or relax at her home when husband is out, but I can't seem to find the wedding ring or anyway to get her to agree to sleeping with MC without a Condom.
Okay, so I didn't go on vacation and now it seems that I was able to progress. I kept doing it for the vacation bonuses at the shrine, but now I can progress through the story.

popcorrido1

Jul 12, 2023
i got ver 1.2.3 and i read all thread in here and i got ending A,C,D but i can play more in ending D but only black screens after ending A,C.. SO i take someone's save file and waching she choose Husband and Me both. is this Ending B??

artoearth

Apr 7, 2021
1689414534240.png
hai guys , im to lazy grinding money on this game so i try to edit some file just for money but, i have a problem when i use this money to buy something, the money back again to normal, idk why, can someone help me with that, thanks..

CrimsonMissile8in

Sep 19, 2021
To anyone having an issue with the game stuck on "Loading TyranoScript" with a black screen here's a solution.
-Remove your game's save files which are in the game's installation folder. There should be at least 2 .sav files. Move them to another folder.
-Open the game again so it can generate a new .sav file. It should run normally but you no longer have your previous save. No need to close the game.
-Replace the .sav file with previous .sav file and open load game. Your previous save files should be back now.

Reactions: MrFoster

tamatile

Feb 1, 2018
Stuck on episode 4 this game seem to have a lot bugs, no matter what I do she does not speak about her private life at all. done lots of dates.
cooked / eaten at her house multiple times, texted lots seems impossible to get her to talk at all.

Admiration is at 500 and Chasity is 30. not quite sure where to go from here tbh.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
View attachment 2771766
hai guys , im to lazy grinding money on this game so i try to edit some file just for money but, i have a problem when i use this money to buy something, the money back again to normal, idk why, can someone help me with that, thanks..
Money is one of the easiest things to get in this game, it stopped being a limiting factor in any way after episode 3 or so. If it is bugging out your game just do a couple jobs a day to pass the time and get your stats up.

Leoki

Nov 16, 2017
anyone know if there's story continuation for example: i'm on ending A epilogue and got haruka pregnant but after 30 days passed it's still on endless loop... is the story stop there or the story continues after how many days exactly?

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
anyone know if there's story continuation for example: i'm on ending A epilogue and got haruka pregnant but after 30 days passed it's still on endless loop... is the story stop there or the story continues after how many days exactly?
Epilogue is mostly about endless mode for you to enjoy after beating the game, so there is nothing else after that.
Ending A is special in that you can make Haruka pregnant after a while when cumming inside her on dangerous day, but it isnt reversible so do be careful if you want to enjoy with the normal Haruka

Leoki

Nov 16, 2017
Epilogue is mostly about endless mode for you to enjoy after beating the game, so there is nothing else after that.
Ending A is special in that you can make Haruka pregnant after a while when cumming inside her on dangerous day, but it isnt reversible so do be careful if you want to enjoy with the normal Haruka
i see, thanks for the reply.. i thought maybe there's something extra LOL

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes