4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
How to get home to Haruka in episode 5? They write that while her husband is not at home, I should go there, but she is either at my house, or they write to me that there is nothing for me to do there. Although once after a date I got there, it did not depend on me and I could not repeat it a second time.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
How to get home to Haruka in episode 5? They write that while her husband is not at home, I should go there, but she is either at my house, or they write to me that there is nothing for me to do there. Although once after a date I got there, it did not depend on me and I could not repeat it a second time.
Dunno if you're talking about triggering a memory or something, but after a while on Wednesday, Haruka will say her husband will go on a business trip on Wednesday. After that on Wednesday you can choose to spend time in your home or in Haruka's home (assuming you dont plan for a hotspring trip)

Reactions: evilghost

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Dunno if you're talking about triggering a memory or something, but after a while on Wednesday, Haruka will say her husband will go on a business trip on Wednesday. After that on Wednesday you can choose to spend time in your home or in Haruka's home (assuming you dont plan for a hotspring trip)
Indeed, like a fool, I constantly automatically left for hot springs. Thank you.

Fannyxmiya

Jul 9, 2023
Why my screen is black after the double dates end in chapter 3 also when I choose to take her in movie date there is also black screen cannot choose movie genre..?Is it I got old version (i use ver 1.2.3).Tell me how to fix the black screen

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Anyone know if there's any gangbang in this game?
No it's not.

Why my screen is black after the double dates end in chapter 3 also when I choose to take her in movie date there is also black screen cannot choose movie genre..?Is it I got old version (i use ver 1.2.3).Tell me how to fix the black screen
The latest version is 1.3.0. Most bugs should be fixed in this version, so you should try this one

Rochi1523

Jul 11, 2023
I'm stuck right on the first chapter... after 10 admiration nothing happens, all events are the same...
you have to meet her on all 4 places and then you can go to chapter 2
at home on the bottom is the option "tips" you after that select strategy and i will explain which are the 4 places to meet her.

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
i have a problem with some of the dates, they start then after some talk it gives me the option to go lunch then it goes pitch black which i suppose is a crash, what can i do there?

hafidzshp

Feb 19, 2023
View attachment 2730829

Overview:
After moving to a new house, you quickly meet the beautiful young wife next door, Haruka Aoi. Chat with her, befriend her, and make her lonely heart slowly succumb to your charms.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-29
Release Date: 2023-06-28
Developer: Yasaniki -
Publisher: Mango Party - -
Censored: Yes (Pixelated)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2730823 View attachment 2730824 View attachment 2730825 View attachment 2730826 View attachment 2730827 View attachment 2730828
I aquire the ending A in the final episode but after credit post the game just blackscreen. It is bug or something?

Ookamidachi

Apr 12, 2020
Not really. The MC's internal monologue constantly talks about making her his to the point of obsession and objectification. Like there's literally no reason the MC seems to like her other than she's hot and how she belongs to him even though she's married. And that's before they got physical. Or at least if there is a reason, I didn't see it. And while yes, she makes this choice herself, as I previously mentioned, she's just desperately lonely. She literally lists his good points as saying hi, carrying things for her, and talking to her. Like even if he has good points, it doesn't balance out all the unethical shit he does.

I don't know what you mean by it changes at the end, because he literally doesn't stop being stalkerish until he hits one of the ending. And no, he doesn't respect her lmao. She literally wanted to distance herself from him and he basically "I'm going to continue to ignore what you're saying because I want you." Chapter 6 literally comes down to "I know you're trying to repair your marriage and I'm going to make sure that never happens." The whole game is him disregarding her wishes and imposing himself as much as he can in her daily life. The argument that the ends justify the means is just protagonist-centered morality. If the game started out with you being a generic husband and she was being taken away by a dude that acted like the MC, y'all would be busting out the torches and pitchforks over how that dude ain't a good dude.

You're right that she doesn't need to look different and have a different job to be a different person. But I don't see this "massive difference" you're seeing. The only difference I'm seeing is that she traded husbands and her hobby went from books to sex (lol). What does she do with the MC that she didn't do with her ex?
i get where your coming from ferghus, but to be fair with
nnjagnga333

he isnt really wrong about her father basically giving her as a present to his friend for "good business ties"
her father is awful and how her husband treats her is also pretty awful, he neglects her and he decded "to give up on having kids" even though "she would like to have kids someday". he never has sex with her anymore because "He is too tired after coming home from work" she goes to the flower shop "because she is soo lonely and sad"

i dont really see anything good about their relationship.
she is 28, he is 50+. she spends most of her time alone and seems to be in a completely loveless marriage that she didnt even have a right to decline.

she said she fell in love with her husband after a wile, but with her situation and extremely shelter life, that was inevitable.

my main issue is, this wasnt a loving relationship that became a marriage, this is a "heres my daughter so we are on good terms" relationship.

her father is awful and her husbands honestly awful for how much he neglects his wife, both emotionally and physically.

haruka is honestly a character i really like and just thinking about this story is very sad, since her only out of this relationship in this story is by falling in love with a Male Yandere, though atleast from everything ive seen,
MC is:
possessive
arrogant
manipulative
Loving
successful
Simp

MC, may have some bad traits, but i honestly think he would do anything to make her happy and do anything to stay with her.
between MC and her husband, she would be happier with MC imo, he both lusts her and seems to genuinely love her, even if its in a twisted way. he will also be able to do much more things with her that her husband obviously cant, which is easily seen with how her husband decided to give up having sex with her.

but overall Haruka is a great person who cheats due to being in a loveless relationship.
cheating is bad, but i see why she did it.
also, her voicing her opinion was obviously removed from her when she was raised. her father wanted a perfect gift to any company or person he wanted to be on good ties with. he didnt care for his daughter, he just wanted to be more successful.

her husband seems like a similar person to her father. even with the chapter 6 starting scenes, he basically plays with her emotions. "its not great now, but i promise it will be better in the future! please just give me more time and i swear it will be better! then we can go do fun things together!" he says when he doesnt even want to have sex with her.

like another easy thing, they have been together for 6 years and only had sex 120 times and throught the whole game she never has sex with him because he is too busy drinking after work.

another thing i just realized, so. he stays home tuesdays and saturdays, but other than that he is gone from 8am to 12am.
(is home 2 days of the week, yet the number of times she has sex with him never increases).

also, remember that he has several times forgotten her birthday.
he isnt even trying, all he says is "ill try in the future, so give me more time!"
her husband:
never has sex with her
constantly arrives home drunk or late
treats her poorly enough that she goes to a flowershop due to how lonely and sad she feels.
is almost never home, with how much he is at home, she might aswell not be married.
is found several times drunk and calapsed in the hallway.

like just think about game mechanics, even just on chapter 5, she is basically able to stay in your room from 8am to 11pm every day except Saturdays/Tuesdays and he is at home soo little that she can even go on 1 day vacations from Wednesday morning to Thursday Evening and doesnt even come home Friday night either.

sorry for the wall of text, but i honestly do not like her husband or father and will atleast play devil's advocate with MC that atleast she should end up happy being with him (though i may be wrong) since atleast from what ive seen, he loves both her personality and looks. its just hard to see with how twisted he is.

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Why can't I see all the endings if I already took one of them? Or maybe you can't see the rest until you start the whole game again? a and does anyone know how to get the ending B?

Dranix007

Sep 3, 2020
I don't see any "Next episode" botton after meeting the requirements in ch1. Can anyone please show me where it is?
Edit: I found the solution on a previous page, sorry for the problem.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
nnjagnga333

he isnt really wrong about her father basically giving her as a present to his friend for "good business ties"
her father is awful and how her husband treats her is also pretty awful, he neglects her and he decded "to give up on having kids" even though "she would like to have kids someday". he never has sex with her anymore because "He is too tired after coming home from work" she goes to the flower shop "because she is soo lonely and sad"

she is 28, he is 50+. she spends most of her time alone and seems to be in a completely loveless marriage that she didnt even have a right to decline.

she said she fell in love with her husband after a wile, but with her situation and extremely shelter life, that was inevitable.

my main issue is, this wasnt a loving relationship that became a marriage, this is a "heres my daughter so we are on good terms" relationship.

her father is awful and her husbands honestly awful for how much he neglects his wife, both emotionally and physically.

haruka is honestly a character i really like and just thinking about this story is very sad, since her only out of this relationship in this story is by falling in love with a Male Yandere, though atleast from everything ive seen,
MC is:
possessive
arrogant
manipulative
Loving
successful
Simp

MC, may have some bad traits, but i honestly think he would do anything to make her happy and do anything to stay with her.
between MC and her husband, she would be happier with MC imo, he both lusts her and seems to genuinely love her, even if its in a twisted way. he will also be able to do much more things with her that her husband obviously cant, which is easily seen with how her husband decided to give up having sex with her.

but overall Haruka is a great person who cheats due to being in a loveless relationship.
also, her voicing her opinion was obviously removed from her when she was raised. her father wanted a perfect gift to any company or person he wanted to be on good ties with. he didnt care for his daughter, he just wanted to be more successful.

her husband seems like a similar person to her father. even with the chapter 6 starting scenes, he basically plays with her emotions. "its not great now, but i promise it will be better in the future! please just give me more time and i swear it will be better! then we can go do fun things together!" he says when he doesnt even want to have sex with her.

like another easy thing, they have been together for 6 years and only had sex 120 times and throught the whole game she never has sex with him because he is too busy drinking after work.

another thing i just realized, so. he stays home tuesdays and saturdays, but other than that he is gone from 8am to 12am.
(is home 2 days of the week, yet the number of times she has sex with him never increases).

he isnt even trying, all he says is "ill try in the future, so give me more time!"
her husband:
never has sex with her
treats her poorly enough that she goes to a flowershop due to how lonely and sad she feels.
is almost never home, with how much he is at home, she might aswell not be married.

like just think about game mechanics, even just on chapter 5, she is basically able to stay in your room from 8am to 11pm every day except Saturdays/Tuesdays and he is at home soo little that she can even go on 1 day vacations from Wednesday morning to Thursday Evening and doesnt even come home Friday night either.

sorry for the wall of text, but i honestly do not like her husband or father and will atleast play devil's advocate with MC that atleast she should end up happy being with him (though i may be wrong) since atleast from what ive seen, he loves both her personality and looks. its just hard to see with how twisted he is.
My stance was never about who was objectively a better choice. The main thing I had been trying to convey was that the MC is not a good guy and that the perceived happiness being with the MC most likely comes from ignorance. Like she had to choose between a boring old dude and a literal stalker. Both choices sucked, and made worse by the fact that despite knowing what Haruka wants, both decided that what they want is more important than what she wants.

And as I pointed out before, neither Haruka or the MC really evolve. From the diary entries, Haruka's hesitations to get involved with the MC are mostly valid. Like there are endings where she tells the MC she's pregnant and immediately ends their relationship as to not place the burden of fatherhood on someone who's clearly not ready to raise a family. I don't get the impression that this assessment ever changes. I get the feeling that she chooses him because her desperation won out despite the obviously fucked up reality of the situation and predictably difficult life that follows.

Reactions: Bravelong

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
My stance was never about who was objectively a better choice. The main thing I had been trying to convey was that the MC is not a good guy and that the perceived happiness being with the MC most likely comes from ignorance. Like she had to choose between a boring old dude and a literal stalker. Both choices sucked, and made worse by the fact that despite knowing what Haruka wants, both decided that what they want is more important than what she wants.

And as I pointed out before, neither Haruka or the MC really evolve. From the diary entries, Haruka's hesitations to get involved with the MC are mostly valid. Like there are endings where she tells the MC she's pregnant and immediately ends their relationship as to not place the burden of fatherhood on someone who's clearly not ready to raise a family. I don't get the impression that this assessment ever changes. I get the feeling that she chooses him because her desperation won out despite the obviously fucked up reality of the situation and predictably difficult life that follows.
Look I don't know how long you guys are gonna go on discussing about it if it doesn't end up backfiring either of you all into a debate or an argument, even though I don't want to get involved as I don't have anything better to say to add into this discussion though I don't really have anything else to say since our opinions are so different when it comes to Haruka and the MC in mind including her husband

Honestly I'm not gonna voice my own opinion about this matter if either one party ends up disagreeing with the other one, I just hope all of you are done with this since this topic is getting a bit too deep now

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
nnjagnga333

MC is:
possessive
arrogant
manipulative
Loving
successful
Simp

her husband:
never has sex with her

As for you, both you and mnjagnag333 make good points but almost similar and comparable to each other and for Ferghus's and SagingCoffee's opinion on that matter, I think both of you are missing the bigger picture on it though I'm gonna have to agree with the other two's opinions about it but I'm not gonna bother explaining it if it ends up backfiring on me, but that's all i have to say, I'm sorry for bringing this up since I got tired of seeing heated discussions or debates taking too long to finish, I just hope you guys are done by now if either one of you comes to an agreement on something

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes