4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

GuitarH0rny

Jul 7, 2023
For the life of me i can't get past chpt 3 not sure why I've gone on 22 dates gotten 718 mood and still nothing and my love and chastity is at 300 and 60

Reactions: ZePelantra

oldkingcoal

Apr 19, 2019
Is there any point to the stats in chapter 5 onwards since there aren't any more dates?

Last edited:

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
You're a bit too eager to demonize their relationship. Haruka and her husband did care for each other. Her husband provided for her a luxurious life and gave her the freedom to do whatever she wants for the most part.
It wasn't even a relationship. She was sold like an object by her father, who groomed her to be a doll. The guy was in his late 50s and "married" a 23 year old. She didn't choose anything.

ketiax

Nov 18, 2018
- MC went on a warpath and gunned for someone else's wife. Choosing to take things into his own hands instead of pointing out the obvious flaws in their relationship and helping them resolve it.
To be fair to the MC, he showed no signs of chasing after her until she told him her life's stories. She showed hints here and there, MC got curious and started looking for more information, found out that her marriage life was not happy (especially clear when he found out she goes to the flower shop every Friday because she felt lonely at home), and slowly took a darker turn as he attempted to get closer and closer to her.

I'd love the Ending C to be the canon ending, but there's no proof of that.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
I need help, im om the last chapter, how can you convince her to unptotected sex?
When her lust is high and you did her a few rounds, try to select Bareback. She will eventually agree after a few times

ZePelantra

Jun 23, 2020
I need help with chapter 3, 40 dates and haven't got the 3rd important life question, wtf is going on?

NameGotTaken

May 2, 2022
Hey guys, I am stuck on chapter 5, i dont have any option of going to hotspring or anywhere other than the normal dating spot. I tried everything...

grininda

Jul 24, 2019
wassup , is there a way to zoom out during game , it is because after i ask her to wear any outfit , she stand too close ( default view) , cant see the legs part , also how can i take picture of her after asking her wearing outfit

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes