VN Ren'Py My Netorase Obsession [v0.3] [DrusasNTS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
very nice - love the buildup. i might like some side stories of her being a bit more of an exhibitionist...maybe just grocery shopping or shoe shopping at the mall. doesn't have to be all diego

Last edited:
Reactions: sslovoe

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
This game is netorase, but it is tagged as netorare.

This is a mistake. They are pretty much the exact opposites.
they do what they can with they tags they have, true "netorase" usual tag is "cheating" here (not always) i'm still waiting for the tags update for the same reason lol, if that update ever come...

Jul 4, 2022
Great game, I can't wait for the situation to evolve, it would be nice if there were also some male who wants Erika, even a friend of her husband with a "normal" appearance for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I bet Diego will be change to a random buffed black guy, after dev patreon cry so much about Diego being fat and ugly. Happened to every single game in this site, which is a shame.

Reactions: sslovoe

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I bet Diego will be change to a random buffed black guy, after dev patreon cry so much about Diego being fat and ugly. Happened to every single game in this site, which is a shame.
in game i like simple guy fat or nice dump or like diago not think women like him
not like rough muscle guy game will go humiliation and bad way dark
we want fun game simple life

Reactions: BenGunn

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
after dev patreon cry so much about Diego being fat and ugly. Happened to every single game in this site, which is a shame.
simple guy fat
I dunno, I kinda like Diego the way he is right now. He's perfect. I just have a really soft spot to see how slutty out of league female characters like Erica with her model-like body being claimed by a dude whose perceived as being too "inferior" to land her in bed.

Basically, I'm a bit of a sucker for fat/ugly bastard characters domineering hot sexy ASF women like Erica :KEK::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime: :love: :coffee: :devilish:

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes