_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Oooh boy, this is going to be a busy weekend. This and Being a DIK... a happy busy weekend.

Reactions: Batman187

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I just thought it was classic I had literally scrolled this far down, when the update mail notification popped up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All that refreshing for nothing. That's what the notifications are for, so you don't have to worry about missing something. But that's ok. I keep telling a friend of mine "Don't worry about it" all the time and guess what he does?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
All that refreshing for nothing. That's what the notifications are for, so you don't have to worry about missing something. But that's ok. I keep telling a friend of mine "Don't worry about it" all the time and guess what he does?
Takes your advice and gets on with life? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammerCop

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
.... I did not comprehend. This is the same New Family ? This shots seems to be a lot different no ? I'm lost.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
.... I did not comprehend. This is the same New Family ? This shots seems to be a lot different no ? I'm lost.
You talking about the last post by Hestia .

No those are from the game My New Memories which Killer is working on but hasn't released yet.

Reactions: csmk14

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah, you need to have saved at the "save you game now" screen on .14 before starting .15 this week.
What's being split? If this has been asked before, or the answer was located elsewhere, I'm sorry?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What's being split? If this has been asked before, or the answer was located elsewhere, I'm sorry?
The game is being split to reduce the download size. You have to have played v14 till the point it tells you to save now. There is no start a new game option in .v15 only load and only supports that saves from that last screen.

Killer did explain it earlier.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
The game is being split to reduce the download size. You have to have played v14 till the point it tells you to save now. There is no start a new game option in .v15 only load and only supports that saves from that last screen.

Killer did explain it earlier.
I think I'm good, I usually back track to an actual scene when I see that message, hopefully that's good enough, if not I'll move ahead and save. :)

Reactions: cakeny and Naxos

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Damn it Killer7 you're killing me here (pardon the pun) and it's not even an update, just an update progress.

I'm hitting refresh on Star every few minutes.
I'm doing the same on Patreon, it's agony. :ROFLMAO:
Ah, reminds me of the Princes Charming in Into the Woods. ;-)

Agony
Beyond power of speech
When the one thing you want
Is the only thing out of your reach

• Haha
Reactions: Batman187

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I think I'm good, I usually back track to an actual scene when I see that message, hopefully that's good enough, if not I'll move ahead and save. :)
I'm pretty sure that's not good enough, you have to have saved literally on the page that says "save here".

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I added a few more flag checks but to be 100% secure you should either save during the proposal or during the endscreen ( and if you didn't get the proposal then while you are in bed is also fine ).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Killer7 is such a tease! All these beautiful MNM renders!

People are all building head canon about these characters. When the game finally comes out, will we be confused?
Yeah. I've tried not to think about them or anything beyond ooh she looks nice. As you can see I've already picked a favourite which is now my profile pic, but beyond that I don't want to build up any lore around them only to be disappointed* or confused.

*Then again this is @Killier7 we're talking about, doubt disappointment is likely.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah. I've tried not to think about them or anything beyond ooh she looks nice. As you can see I've already picked a favourite which is now my profile pic, but beyond that I don't want to build up any lore around them only to be disappointed* or confused.

*Then again this is @Killier7 we're talking about, doubt disappointment is likely.
Apparently your favorite is my favorite:) and yes I'm doing my best not to write my own story. Anything I could come up with will be blown away by Killer7's talent. Waiting sucks but I know I will not be disappointed with the results; of that I'm positive.

Plus my new family update will be coming soon so it's almost time for a snoopy dance so it's best i save my energy:p

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
I must admit, the train ride scared me for a moment.
When you look out of the window and see clouds beneath you...

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes