Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
true but still :D
Nah, not today, the fucked up my dinner order, so no nice guy today.
're looking for sympathy you'll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary

I know what you mean, I've lost count of the number of times I've posted in the HHG thread telling people how to complete 1 specific quest. :ROFLMAO:

Ahhh Yellow pages, we had those in England too(don't think we had white pages but could be wrong), remember the days of me any my mates being drunk teenagers and choosing a random number to call for no reason than to give em shit. :ROFLMAO:

I don't trust anyone, only person you can trust is yourself.(y):ROFLMAO:
In Australia, yellow pages for business, then white pages for the general population numbers, then eventually they had a small yellow pages for local businesses, but now they are like manners, relics of the 90s.

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I'll keep this spoiler free and me.!
I don't know about that, no offence but I'd need to see for myself. (y) :D

I suppose that I somewhat trust Naxos and thorin0815, at least when it comes to game recommendations, but only for that, probably raving lunatics away from this site. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: thorin0815

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
To each their own lol, personally think it's a good game myself, and to be fair the games I've played of the ones recommended have been great, so I got no complaints(yet) :LOL:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The last person I trusted an opinion on games recommend being a dik, where you are forced to do gender studies, so nope don't trust anyone.
But to be fair, the discussions during gender studies were the funniest scenes in whole the game.

Reactions: Qmil679

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh it's there, I've rejected a ton of them.

Actually I lie, the only ones I've rejected are Sun & Soo they irritate me.
I'll 100000000000000000% reject the weebs when the chance comes.
I'm still undecided about Melissa.
Now I'm going to go hide, while people prepare the stake and bonfire for me at that comment. :LOL:
you reject pussy .. do you have covid ? theres gotta be something wrong with you ... go get checked out ... my god man if a girl is irritating .. get her ass drunk ... if you can't stand her voice .. wear earplugs ... if she's not that hot .. wear 2 bads .. one for her head and one for yours .. in case hers falls off .. but don't reject any pussy man .. jeezzzz :ROFLMAO:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
you reject pussy .. do you have covid ? theres gotta be something wrong with you ... go get checked out ... my god man if a girl is irritating .. get her ass drunk ... if you can't stand her voice .. wear earplugs ... if she's not that hot .. wear 2 bads .. one for her head and one for yours .. in case hers falls off .. but don't reject any pussy man .. jeezzzz :ROFLMAO:
That should be in the Bible as the 11th commandment, or at least in the constitution.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't see the big deal, if I could have rejected maddy without missing out on stuff linked to her I would have.

• Sad
Reactions: Batman187
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes