atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
You mean you don't replay it multiple times per update?

Seriously, I'm pretty sure that if pressed I could recite the events of this game in backwards order (maybe starting a couple updates back, have only played the latest one through three times at this point.
You disgust me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joke's aside, that's also good for finding bugs / typos and reporting.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Hello there you wonderful and sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

Last week has been "okay" in terms of work. I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted, but I'm confident that I will still be able to release a beta for this week. I had to scrap and redo an event two times because it just didn't feel right...If that makes sense. I made some adjustments and now I'm happier with it. It's not even a big event, just a shorter talk with Sandy before MC and the gingers drive back home, but I just wasn't happy with it for a while. The good thing is that I then can jump to other events and write on those, so that helped me not completely lose my focus. I have the day planned out thankfully, and I added an extra event with Elaine during the day ( since she will also be back home from the vacation place. ). Gra...I mean, Old Landlady and the MC, have a lot to talk about, especially since she dropped this huge bomb on the first day of the update. It's something for Elaine, MC and Lucy to talk more about, since the others are too busy being happy about it. Not that those three are not happy, but they want to find out more. It probably makes zero sense when I write it like that, but you'll see what I mean once you play 0.23! Like I said, beta hopefully this week, my guess is on sunday. If it does get delayed I'll make sure to let you guys know!

I also worked on My New Memories again, the render you see in todays post is actually one you'll see in Chapter 3. It's a flashback, of course, but it's one that will have very important dialogue regarding stuff that will happen after everything has been resolved in that chapter. I never really did this before, planning something out so far ahead, but I have to admit, it feels good to do this. Having another story arc planned out that will intertwine with other things that will happen in My New Memories...It's going to be interesting. To give you a little spoiler that is not too spoilery: While I will mostly keep up the "days" you experience ingame, there will be a shorter timeskip in Chapter 4, to progress a certain story path. I think it will make more sense once you play it, I don't want to worry you guys too much. And it's not final as well, see it like "A few weeks later..." or something like that. Like I said, it's not final yet and I might go in a different direction.

And I think thats it for now. Sorry that I don't have that much more to talk about, but if anything comes up, I'll let you guys know! Stay awesome!
I don't know my friend, It's feel like I will be old or dead before new update release. :cautious::sleep:

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
I cant play the game, it says that I have to have a save from previous updates, how I am supose to have that?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
u don't get it, I can't play at all since I don't have any saves, it directs me to patreon
No I think you don't get it.
In order to get a save for playing the second part of the game (the 0.22 linked in the OP), you need to play the first part of the game ( the one under the spoiler 1-9 always in the OP), there's no other way to play the second part if you don't play the first before.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And to be honest, there are worse ladies in this VN than Yvonne. Grandmother Elaine, who could have torn the family apart with her actions, and of course Tanja, with her actions in the past and her ways in the early parts of this VN.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Kinda weird that it seems becca always works. Seems like she never has a day off and when she takes some time off it's only for a few min and she runs back to work. Dev needs to make more time for Becca to have days off from work and spend time with MC without her rushing off to work.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Kinda weird that it seems becca always works. Seems like she never has a day off and when she takes some time off it's only for a few min and she runs back to work. Dev needs to make more time for Becca to have days off from work and spend time with MC without her rushing off to work.
Just keep playing because that happens in the story anyway...

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I love reading this story is so wholesome,sweet and romantic the only thing i hate is that the more i read the more i know i'm getting closer to the end of the current content lol Oh well i'll just switch to the dev's other game after this one and wait for more content.

May 6, 2020
You mean you don't replay it multiple times per update?

Seriously, I'm pretty sure that if pressed I could recite the events of this game in backwards order (maybe starting a couple updates back, have only played the latest one through three times at this point.
i replay the game a lot too buth the few recent replays i still accept everybody buth i skip all non family members

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Only a few miner complaints 1. lucy and MC back and forth digs at each other sometimes is to much, needs to dial it back some and be more like what Sandra. 2. Is that the women apparently thinks MC should be a mind reader and gets mad when he doesn't i mean come on he has what? 7+ girlfriends to satisfy? Give him a break. 3. Sandra setting things up behind MC back like dates with the girls for example Yvonne when she messages MC to come to the cinema and takes Yvonne v-card which to me was rushed. He goes there finds out it wasn't to meet Sandra it was to set up a date with Yvonne then they go inside then do the deed and then "ok got to go bye". I was wanting a bit more romance for her. But whatever. But all in all this is only miner issues and i love the story.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Another thing. The vacation they act like they are far from home but several ppl from their home town are there like Maddie's trainer the weeb girls and Sandra's friend at the bakery.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Another thing. The vacation they act like they are far from home but several ppl from their home town are there like Maddie's trainer the weeb girls and Sandra's friend at the bakery.
Anedoctal evidence, but also a life story.

A few years ago, I went to spent holidays and the new year's eve on a coastal town, far from my own hometown with my (ex)gf. The vacation spot was about 180 km (~112 mi) from where I live.

We found at four friends, at least five students of mine and a co-worker there. Why? It's a tourist spot. And it's (kinda) cheap to go there.

So... Maybe the vacation is a similar tourist spot?

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Let's jump right into My New Family. I was able to finish almost all of the script for the fourth day - there is basically only one event left with the well endowed tattoed lady that will finally get some long awaited love ( literally ). I also decided to change the first event of the day to not only leave it with Mary, but add Fiona and Becca to the list as well. This event in general is very interesting, that's all I'm going to say for now. Okay, maybe one more thing: It will be very hot. After this you have a longer event with Lucy where she opens up once again, talking about something that is worrying her. Not going to spoil more ( I know I keep saying that ) but it will be very wholesome and emotional.

My plans for this update also kinda shifted. It will still end with the wedding, which will serve as kind of the finisher of the update. It will be romantic and corny as hell, so prepare for that ( think of the proposal to sandra, just way cornier with everyone involved ). After 0.23 release you will get one more "update". I put it in "" because it will be different compared to your usual stuff. Think of it as the epilogue of the game - You will finally see that the pregnancy is showing. But this is not the only thing that will happen in this "update", you will also have some fun with the side girls and bring their stories to a happy end as well. So 0.23 won't be the last update for My New Family, but it will be the second to last. I will make sure that the ending of MNF will be exactly what I had in mind and what I missed in so many other games that have a harem ending - A wonderful wholesome introduction to the next game which will start 18 years after My New Family has ended. I think you will understand more of what I'm trying to do once you play 0.23.

So the TL;DR is, 0.23 will be Chapter 18 and 0.24 will be the Epilogue - A different update that will tell you the end of My New Family. It feels strange to talk about it like that, because this game has been part of my life for over three years now. And like I said, I will make sure that you'll love the ending.

I also worked a little on My New Memories again. Since Sarah will play a very important role in Chapter III, you will see her more often than you did in Chapter I and II. I can't say more without spoiling too much, but her story is probably the most emotional one I've written in any of my games so far ( as you can probably imagine after her terrible past ). I'll leave it at that, but I can promise you that Chapter III will be the best one so far - in terms of everything. Todays render is Sarah and Morgan in the morning, after they had breakfast. Looks like there will be bad weather the day after, they both didn't finish their plate!

And I think that's it for now. I'll post teasers this week for My New Family Chapter 18, like usual, since we're done with the first three days. I'll also do my best to release a beta this weekend!

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes