atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Killer7, I'll support you as soon as I'm able to, bruh. You don't deserve all this shit that's happening to ya

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
im sorry that i have been busy these last few months so i didnt know about this whole situation until now. Killer7, i have nothing but mad love and respect for your strength as how you are handling such tough times. dont worry about pledges, just think of it as us extending you a helping hand so you know that you are not alone. Dont forget to take care of yourself, because you matter more to us before the completion of the game. I pray and hope that the situation resolves quickly and you are back at your normal life. Nothing but best wishes. Stay strong <3

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely cute people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Nothing to report, sadly. Fourth week is starting this week ( on wednesday it will be 4 weeks ago ), so maybe I will get at least some kind of news this week. Not counting on it, though, since this shit will most likely take time. Like I said last week though, as soon as I hear anything, I will instantly make a post and update you guys.

I want to give a huge thanks to all of you amazing supporters again. I know that the situation is super messed up, so I'm super grateful for all the support I'm getting from you guys. Those messages still keep me going and prevent me from just laying in bed all day, letting my depression kick away. It's a blessing to have such an amazing community and I promise you, once I'm fully back again ( with my daz3d chars ) I will give it all back to you - Your support is never wasted and even if you decide to drop your support, your benefits will stay and you will receive your stuff as soon as possible. So yes, if you were a Sandra/Sabrina tier supporter for september, you will get access to Beta 1 for My New Memories, even if you stopped supporting. The same goes fur custom arts etc. They will either add up ( if you decide to keep supporting me ) or you will get them for the months you were supporting.

So, because I still can't work on My New Memories ( not that I should at the moment, since My New Family is the focus ), I decided to make the epilogue not just a little, but way bigger. My initial plan was to make it a "shorter" update. If I had to compare it, it would be like a MNF update when the updates only were 4 days long. Since I have more time to work on MNF now, I decided to fill the last day with events for every girl. You will spend time with Maddie and Mary, with the gingers and with Becca, Fiona and Elaine. So this epilogue will have the size of a regular MNF update, with all the cute wholesomess you can imagine. Thers also the events with Celeste and Anita, so this day will be extra packed. And like I teased a few times, the ending will be exactly what you hope it will be - The best introduction to My New Family 2. The final update for MNF will 100% release this month ( October ), I can promise you that. Working on it has been a good way to get my mind off things, so that's the best I can do at the moment anyway. It really helps to see that you guys support me through this terrible situation as well, so thank you again for that. Todays render is the MC and Maddie doing something so lewd, I would not be surprised if I have to censor the picture later on.

Once the update is out I'm not really sure where I'm going. I will focus on writing as much as I can for My New Memories, of course, but if it turns out that the process will take longer than we all hope, then I will pause my pledges and continue writing for MNM. I know you guys said I should keep the pledges going since I'm technically still working, but it doesn't feel right. The positive thing is that, if it takes longer than we all hope, I will have finished writing for Chapter 4 by the time I get my stuff back. Which means the chapter can release faster. There will still be betas, but they will probably not last very long. Let's say I have finished all the renders for the first day of Chapter 4, then I will release the beta and once the renders for day 2 are done, the 2nd beta will drop etc. I will keep you guys posted regarding that.

And I think that's it for now. Sorry that there is not that much to report at the moment but like I said, as soon as I hear anything, I'll update you guys with a fresh post.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Will Megan and Tanya be present in the last update and the Epilogue of MNF1 in any important way?
Megan will appear, yes. Tanja won't though, but she will re-appear in MNF 2. The only side girls in the epilogue will be Christina ( Tanjas mother ), Celeste ( Idas sister ), Anita ( Alice's caretaker ) and Megan ( The nun ), since we haven't done anything lewd with them yet.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I just checked out the screenshots of that game and in my opinion, it visually looks gross and apparently the story is a near copy paste of this game with minor tweaks... so I see no reason to even give it a chance. I'm not into sloppy seconds. :p
More like MNF's bi-polar retarded cousin, a poorly written fan fiction with the emotional depth of a kitchen sink. Don't get me wrong, it's got the dramatic scenes and the dramatic music, but it swings between them like a racehorse on coke, hence the bi-polar. Then again, the do say Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... :ROFLMAO:

That being said, I do kinda enjoy it, maybe there's a bit of masochist in me. :sneaky:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
More like MNF's bi-polar retarded cousin, a poorly written fan fiction with the emotional depth of a kitchen sink. Don't get me wrong, it's got the dramatic scenes and the dramatic music, but it swings between them like a racehorse on coke, hence the bi-polar. Then again, the do say Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... :ROFLMAO:

That being said, I do kinda enjoy it, maybe there's a bit of masochist in me. :sneaky:
Well ...

Now I'm curious ...

EDIT: Okay, yea. Just by checking out the OP I can see this is another "50 Shades" of the My New Family fan-fic-verse. I only got so far with 16 Year Later before I couldn't anymore. I kinda want to compare now. Thankfully, F95 allows for such things without any need to feel loyalty guilt.

Last edited:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very attractive people!

Thank you guys for the wonderful feedback on that MNM render...I know that a lot of you have been missing the girls as much as I do. I think I will post a special lewd render this week again, for supporters only, just to show my gratitude that you keep supporting me through these messed up times. Will probably be Sabrina in a environment I have yet to download...

No news regarding my case, sadly. It's starting to be the fifth week now and if I don't hear anything from my lawyer by wednesday, I'll call him on thursday and ask if there is anything we can do to accelerate this process. I mean, my biggest hope is that they listened to the request of my lawyer and checked the portable ssds first - Because then I can be somewhat happy again.

I've made some very good progress for My New Family's epilogue, though. I'm 60% done with the very long script and I'm pretty confident I will finish it this week. That means I can start rendering this weekend and since it's MNF, it should not take too long. I'm not going to be overly optimistic but the pre-release might be ready next week for you guys to enjoy. And then it's not going to be a long wait at all for the full public release. Like I said a few times by now, the epilogue is going to be much bigger than I initially planned. I also wrote a super wholesome event with Fiona and another woman to finally close a chapter that has been going on between those two for way too long. Let's just say that after this event, there will be no hard feelings anymore between anyone. Not going to say more, but you probably know where I'm going with this. I'm just making sure that I have the right foundation for My New Family 2 in the future, where we're not going to have any lose ends. Todays render shows you that event, while the other woman is doing something off-screen.

I also thought a bit more about what I want to do after the epilogue is released. I also said this a few times, but I will continue writing for MNM as much as I can. All the ideas that I had for chapter 4 are still there and I will write all of them into hopefully cute and wholesome events with the girls. What I can say is that Chapter 4 will be way longer than Chapter 3, not just because of my current situation, but because I want to do so many things with the MC and Anna ( and the other girls, of course ). There will be more sauna like events, more cuddling with Olivia, some very goofy and funny moments with Yukiko and Lina and of course, some nice re-bonding with the ginger twins + Karla.

While my mental health is still pretty unstable and bad, I'm not letting this drag me down and I can only thank you guys for that. I will keep working on the things I can work on and will also start to be a little more pressing towards my lawyer to at least get some updates regarding my case.

And I think that's it for now. Like I said last week, I will instantly update you guys as soon as I hear ANYTHING. Be it good or bad, I will let you guys know. Thanks again for everything and stay tuned for the lewd render if you are a supporter!

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Hey, L&F is good.
I'm currently trying it 'cause this comment section made me curious. It's kinda like a "you can copy my homework but don't make it obvious" version, with subpar writing and an MC with a visible face. Showing the MC's face doesn't do him any favors, however, as he looks the same age as his own mom and a bit like the creepy uncle you don't trust to be alone with your kids lol

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm currently trying it 'cause this comment section made me curious. It's kinda like a "you can copy my homework but don't make it obvious" version, with subpar writing and an MC with a visible face. Showing the MC's face doesn't do him any favors, however, as he looks the same age as his own mom and a bit like the creepy uncle you don't trust to be alone with your kids lol
What part of L&F isn't obvious?

I'm having fun with it, doing OOC MST3K-style "commentary" all in one post. Getting pretty big, to be honest.

At least, as far as I can tell, this one's not really being treated seriously, which was why I had a hard time with the other one.

Reactions: QaliberDK

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
What part of L&F isn't obvious?

I'm having fun with it, doing OOC MST3K-style "commentary" all in one post. Getting pretty big, to be honest.

At least, as far as I can tell, this one's not really being treated seriously, which was why I had a hard time with the other one.
I wasn't referring to people actually copying other people's homework but the meme of it. Was hoping the reference was as obvious as L&F :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_1.png

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018

Hello there you super wholesome and very sexy people!

Still nothing new regarding my case but I will call my lawyer this week to ask if there is something we can do to accelerate the progress. I mean, if I at least would get my external ssds back so I can render properly for MNM again...But yeah, I'll keep you guys posted. Will be six weeks ago on wednesday...

Also, you might have noticed that the mega links for MNF are all offline. MEGA, for some unknown reason, started to ban accounts again ( they never tell you why, just that you broke their TOS ) and I will now stop using MEGA for my uploads. I will use pixeldrain instead, which will work just as well for you as a downloader ( they have the same "limit" mega does ). I will update all the links soon.

Lewd render with Sabrina got a lot of positive reception, so thank you guys for that. This week will be Bethany, I guess, since I don't have much choice, sadly. I'll cook something nice up for you guys though, so that is something to look forward to, I guess!

Okay, let's talk about the games. I'm currently finishing up the last event of the epilogue, so my proofreader should have the script tonight ( or early tomorrow morning EU time ). I'm going to start making the renders as well today, so that should not take too long. I expect that the pre-release will be ready on the weekend and the public release early next week. The day got a lot longer than I expected, which is a good thing for you amazing people, that means more gametime! Theres also going to be three lewd scenes total on that day - Two with girls we haven't lewded yet and then one lewd scene that a lot of people have requested - Let's just say, it will be a lewding for the generations...

I also redownloaded a bunch of assets for My New Memories again ( since the most important assets, my characters, can't be downloaded ) to start preparing a few scenes once I have those external drives back. Todays progress update render is Sabrina in her apartment. You will probably see a lot of Sabrina and Bethany progress renders coming up ( depending on how long it will take until I get those external drives back ), and I hope that's fine. I was also able to write a little bit for My New Memories on the weekend ( while I had to take a break from MNF writing ), and I basically continued where I left off on my pc. I will uphold the promise that Chapter 4 for My New Memories will be the longest in terms of everything so far - More wholesome moments, more funny moments and of course, a looooot more lewd moments with certain girls ( one that hasn't been lewded properly yet! ).

The waiting has been weighing pretty heavily on me again, I have to admit. It's just the unknown regarding the time that is concerning me the most. Do I get at least the external drives back in November? December? Or at least in 2023? I have no idea. I will see if my lawyer can help me out there, because I need them back badly. I know I can work a little without them, but that is not a permanent solution and if it ends up taking longer, I will have to look for alternatives. I will keep my other promise as well though, and if it shows that it will take longer, pause my pledges and work on story as much as I can before switching to MNF2. I'm pretty sure you guys will want mnf2 as soon as possible once you finished MNF1.

I will keep my hopes and spirits up, though, and this is all thanks to you guys being the best community in the world. Really, I know I say this in all my recent progress updates, but I love you guys so much for the words of encouragement and support in these terrible times. From the bottom of my heart, thank, you, really.

1698088742105.png

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Hello there you super wholesome and very sexy people!

Still nothing new regarding my case but I will call my lawyer this week to ask if there is something we can do to accelerate the progress. I mean, if I at least would get my external ssds back so I can render properly for MNM again...But yeah, I'll keep you guys posted. Will be six weeks ago on wednesday...

Also, you might have noticed that the mega links for MNF are all offline. MEGA, for some unknown reason, started to ban accounts again ( they never tell you why, just that you broke their TOS ) and I will now stop using MEGA for my uploads. I will use pixeldrain instead, which will work just as well for you as a downloader ( they have the same "limit" mega does ). I will update all the links soon.

Lewd render with Sabrina got a lot of positive reception, so thank you guys for that. This week will be Bethany, I guess, since I don't have much choice, sadly. I'll cook something nice up for you guys though, so that is something to look forward to, I guess!

Okay, let's talk about the games. I'm currently finishing up the last event of the epilogue, so my proofreader should have the script tonight ( or early tomorrow morning EU time ). I'm going to start making the renders as well today, so that should not take too long. I expect that the pre-release will be ready on the weekend and the public release early next week. The day got a lot longer than I expected, which is a good thing for you amazing people, that means more gametime! Theres also going to be three lewd scenes total on that day - Two with girls we haven't lewded yet and then one lewd scene that a lot of people have requested - Let's just say, it will be a lewding for the generations...

I also redownloaded a bunch of assets for My New Memories again ( since the most important assets, my characters, can't be downloaded ) to start preparing a few scenes once I have those external drives back. Todays progress update render is Sabrina in her apartment. You will probably see a lot of Sabrina and Bethany progress renders coming up ( depending on how long it will take until I get those external drives back ), and I hope that's fine. I was also able to write a little bit for My New Memories on the weekend ( while I had to take a break from MNF writing ), and I basically continued where I left off on my pc. I will uphold the promise that Chapter 4 for My New Memories will be the longest in terms of everything so far - More wholesome moments, more funny moments and of course, a looooot more lewd moments with certain girls ( one that hasn't been lewded properly yet! ).

The waiting has been weighing pretty heavily on me again, I have to admit. It's just the unknown regarding the time that is concerning me the most. Do I get at least the external drives back in November? December? Or at least in 2023? I have no idea. I will see if my lawyer can help me out there, because I need them back badly. I know I can work a little without them, but that is not a permanent solution and if it ends up taking longer, I will have to look for alternatives. I will keep my other promise as well though, and if it shows that it will take longer, pause my pledges and work on story as much as I can before switching to MNF2. I'm pretty sure you guys will want mnf2 as soon as possible once you finished MNF1.

I will keep my hopes and spirits up, though, and this is all thanks to you guys being the best community in the world. Really, I know I say this in all my recent progress updates, but I love you guys so much for the words of encouragement and support in these terrible times. From the bottom of my heart, thank, you, really.

View attachment 3028393
Kytronix, you alright there? ;)

Reactions: QaliberDK
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes