Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
ok, does the case being protracted at all increase their fee to be paid later though? or is it a predetermined set amount upon case closure? it would suck if you got ripped off after getting your shit stolen is all i'm trying to help you avoid. and fair on the wheeling and deal parts. but how do you know that getting a new attorney wouldn't help at all? you haven't actually answered that question or at least to the point where my autistic ass can understand it. :p
You're startin to act like a troll now. Let the shit go, dude.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Hang in there Killer7 you will eventually come through this. I Know the laws vary from country to country so I can only imagine the frustration you are experiencing right now I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
You're startin to act like a troll now. Let the shit go, dude.
sure i guess. doesn't seem like i'm actually helping in any way sadly. -_-

but it's just it's been like 4/5-ish months now right? honestly i'd rather bicker with K7 if somehow we bumble across a better approach that gets his SSD back even a little bit sooner. surely even my tarded ass can shit out something viable right? >_> *sigh*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ok, does the case being protracted at all increase their fee to be paid later though? or is it a predetermined set amount upon case closure? it would suck if you got ripped off after getting your shit stolen is all i'm trying to help you avoid. and fair on the wheeling and deal parts. but how do you know that getting a new attorney wouldn't help at all? you haven't actually answered that question or at least to the point where my autistic ass can understand it. :p
Because he already got a lawyer that is considered to be an expert in these kind of cases, so Killer is unlikely to get a better one. Only reason to change would be if Killer feels the lawyer is not doing his job as should out of disinterest.

I am not aware enough of German law let alone criminal law concerning evidence in Germany even if live in the country directly to the west, only thing I might consider as an extra option is maybe try a shortened civil case (if no provision for that in criminal law) when the request takes unreasonably long where you try to get at least copy of the data on the SSD, as you try to state your interest in being able to keep doing your job goes over interest police to keep that specific evidence or give a copy of it to Killer will not hurt their investigation and would allow him to keep working and earn his keep. No idea of chances on that and options for that in Germany though and when it would be considered unreasonable long considering the case made against Killer and circumstances.

Last edited:

RegulusDeLeo

Sep 6, 2018
Should I download chapter 1-9 to start playing and then the epilogue or just by downloading the epilode I already have the complete game with all the chapters?

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
You know i like all the fluff and feel good stuff, but the mc constantly repeating "you dont have if you dont want to" when is clear as a day in the desert that the girl wants to, becomes annoying quite fast. Also the IQ of the mc went nose dive when Alice appeared and he became dense, it has been really hard to keep reading the vn.
Edit: Oh no why is the mc getting worse, now the LIs have more balls than him. "stap saying lewd things, oh no why are you horny, is your first time but im the one with the hymen tehe" wtf mc.
Edit2: Melissa, Lucy and MC go to the library, suddenly wild Megan (the nun) appears talk about a kiss, Raven, and stuff i never saw even if i didnt skip any event, what?.

Last edited:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
played all the way through the first one > 14 never prompted for a save and cant seem to get the ep to work. ThankS!

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
played all the way through the first one > 14 never prompted for a save and cant seem to get the ep to work. ThankS!
After 0.14, it will force you into the save menu, make a save there.

In the Epilogue version, load that save file, that's all you gotta do.

Reactions: H1M

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

About ten minutes ago I received an email from my lawyer, after I send him one last thursday ( on the 11th ). The state attorney didn't respond to his last letter yet, but he recommended that we should not try to send letters like that again. He made a different suggestion, basically making a proposal to give me a copy of certain files. I just have to prepare a list of files I need and then we can make this request, which has a higher chance of success ( and faster response ). So, that is exactly what I will do. I will actually do two things: Request only the character .dufs and/or ask them to give me copies of the scene files that contains these characters. The second option would be better, because then I don't have to rebuild all the scenes from scratch. So for example, I'll ask to have the scene where Yukiko and the MC are in the new house - which automatically gives me Yukiko and the MC as my characters back. I had no idea that you can make requests like that so I'm glad I learned this today. Pray for and with me that this request will get a positive and fast response! This is the first time I'm seeing a real chance to continue working on MNM in full effect the very near future.

I also posted a nice lewd render with Sabrina on the weekend and I feel like this week, it will be Bethany and her again. I have to admit that I already got a new PC, because I have high hopes that the situation will be resolved sooner than later ( that was before I even knew what I wrote above ). So I can utilize the power of a full render pc again, which will greatly help my mental health as well ( because the laptop was starting to die pretty fast ).

I was able to work quite a bit on My New Memories as well, I'm now at around 5000 lines of code, which is about 1/3 of the full update ( I usually aim for ~65k words and ~12k lines of code for one MNM update, sometimes its more, sometimes its a little less ). I was really inspired to write a very wholesome event with Anna, which further indicates that her and the MC are really soulmates. The bond they share is hard to describe, but when I write their events it's so full of emotions, way more than the MC and Sandra in MNF for example. Maybe it's because they have been married for so long already, or maybe it's because they loved each other for such a long time, even before Anna had to leave. It's just a bond that can't be broken and I want to show everyone what a loving and caring wife Anna is, with just a little hint of the perversion that is cooking under the lit. It's not like that is about to break out, it's more like a constant simmer that will keep going forever - just like their love. I think when you see this event you will see how deep I can go into the so called "corny" branch of AVNS. It will be the ultimate sugarly sweet event of MNM and Chapter 4, I think. Todays render is Bethany though, that you will have to replace with Lisa in your head. The MC will visit Lisa again ( if you decided to pursue her ) after their first lewd encounter, and she invites him over to her apartment. What happens there will be very very lewd and further emphasize that Anna truly loves to share the MC. Not going to say more, but you probably know where this will go.

And I think that's it for now. Sorry that there is not more to report, but I will make sure to update you guys right away when my lawyer got a response regarding the request. Given the fact that the state attorney didn't even respond to the letter from december, I expect them to be either understaffed or they just don't feel like responding anymore. In any case, I really hope what I wrote above will finally have a positive impact on things. The deadline for me personally is still there, until I get the files back. It has been 4 months already and I will give it the next 14 days to hopefully get some kind of response. In the meantime, stay awesome people!

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes