Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok I'm super new to this game (1st playthrough, hour or so in) but am I right in assuming that in order to have an entirely coherent playthrough you need to play the game basically as a kinetic novel? That is, it's not just that you need to pick the top choice every time to see all content (and I'm not drastically concerned if I don't see certain things), but that if you don't pick it every time you not only miss content but also start to see incoherencies pop up in the story because there are some outcomes that aren't accounted for?

Cause I just got to the condensed run through of how well the player's doing vis a vis picking the top option for each LI, and I figured the multiple separate reminders of content missed by bottom optioning out meant that the story was aware of -and so accounted for- the fact that some content has been missed. But then MC starts talking about some Yvonne girl I haven't met (and yes, I know, I did bad in my topping Sandra), so now I'm thinking the many subtle indications I should restart the game were actually warnings I need to do so or the inconsistencies in the story will continue (and maybe also become more frequent the further in I get).
Well if you want to experience the full content you need to follow to harem route so, basically, don't reject any girls.
That means that yes, the game is basically a KN, I'm biased so take my advise with a grain of salt, to me it's worth to play though since the story is very heartwarming and wholesome but it's up to you.:)

Reactions: 333Playing

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So, did i do something wrong the christmas special has no lewd content?

I feel like it stopped too early, since everyone was talking about what they were going to do the next day with the MC, and then the game ended

EJW

Jul 13, 2018

I feel like it stopped too early, since everyone was talking about what they were going to do the next day with the MC, and then the game ended
No lewdness in Christmas special.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

Nah, I didn't add any lewd stuff ( besides naked gingers ) in the Christmas update.

Reactions: pgm_01

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Nah, I didn't add any lewd stuff ( besides naked gingers ) in the Christmas update.
So when I finally get around to this VN (I started with MNM - but it's on the list!), no Santa plunging down any chimneys, getting into stockings, eating cookies or getting his candy cane licked?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Well if you want to experience the full content you need to follow to harem route so, basically, don't reject any girls.
That means that yes, the game is basically a KN, I'm biased so take my advise with a grain of salt, to me it's worth to play though since the story is very heartwarming and wholesome but it's up to you.:)
Much as I appreciate an answer I had hoped that, in asking about story inconsistences specifically and saying specifically that I wasn't concerned if I missed some content, my question wouldn't be misread as being about experiencing full content. My question isn't about whether I need to read the story as a KN to get all the content, but about whether things like e.g. my MC acting like he'd met Yvonne when he hadn't, mean that the story will not just cut out missed content but also become more inconsistent because it doesn't account for at least some of that content being missed.

I figure that, given I'm already seeing inconsistencies pop up in my story, that's probably already an answer to my question. But I thought it couldn't hurt to ask here in case other people knew whether, say, the thing with Yvonne is just one of a small handful of well known discrepancies in the story (meaning those few issues aside the story stays coherent throughout, even if you miss some content).

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Much as I appreciate an answer I had hoped that, in asking about story inconsistences specifically and saying specifically that I wasn't concerned if I missed some content, my question wouldn't be misread as being about experiencing full content. My question isn't about whether I need to read the story as a KN to get all the content, but about whether things like e.g. my MC acting like he'd met Yvonne when he hadn't, mean that the story will not just cut out missed content but also become more inconsistent because it doesn't account for at least some of that content being missed.

I figure that, given I'm already seeing inconsistencies pop up in my story, that's probably already an answer to my question. But I thought it couldn't hurt to ask here in case other people knew whether, say, the thing with Yvonne is just one of a small handful of well known discrepancies in the story (meaning those few issues aside the story stays coherent throughout, even if you miss some content).
I understand, when I wrote full content I was referring mostly to that, if you want to avoid inconsistencies like the Ivonne case you need to romance all the girls, or else you will find lots of them.
Killer decided to not branch the paths in the end, and instead opted for the full harem route as the only one available, so you either romance all the girls that you will meet (yes Tania is included, and in her case opt for the romantic route as well), or else you will face discrepancies in your playthrough, and not only miss content but also find that you were with the girl regardless of your choices.
That's why I told you that, aside from the first choices that were meaningful the other are mostly there, let's say for fun, and nothing else so that's why I also said the game is more akin to KN than a real game and it's preferable to play every path, though the story will play till the end but it will result in something less coherent and comprehensible in the end. :)

Reactions: ArAyAiBoy

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Aww, that was a cute little epilogue. Was I the only one that noticed that Maddie was totally rocking the Samus Aran look?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can see how some didn't like it because of the forced harem, but so what. Just treat it as a "what if" side story and don't get so upset.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Happy New Year guys!

It is now January 1st, 2024 in Germany and I wish all of you amazing people a wonderful new year! I will have a lot more to say later today, with my usual Progress update / wrap up of 2023. It will probably be a long post! In the meantime, enjoy this very small render I made with the gingers!
MNF New Year.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Happy New Year guys!

It is now January 1st, 2024 in Germany and I wish all of you amazing people a wonderful new year! I will have a lot more to say later today, with my usual Progress update / wrap up of 2023. It will probably be a long post! In the meantime, enjoy this very small render I made with the gingers!
View attachment 3221909
Happy happy ginger New Year TIME!!!

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
Happy New Year guys!

View attachment 3221909

Here is to hoping it's some good news !

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
playing v0.14
screenshot0001.png
how to get lucy path? i only saw those 2 conversation, is there any other encounter after just ignoring her?
first is when first meet her n second when to decide to tell her mc's story or no :unsure:

anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :coffee::coffee:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
playing v0.14
View attachment 3222249
how to get lucy path? i only saw those 2 conversation, is there any other encounter after just ignoring her?
first is when first meet her n second when to decide to tell her mc's story or no :unsure:

anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :coffee::coffee:
For literally everything except the second test you take at Maddie's house, the top option is the "correct" option, in that it will advance your relationship or lead to a scene with whichever girl it is about, in this case I imagine you didn't choose to pursue the revenge against Tanja path, which is required for Lucy's path.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
So, who made the patch for it? There is a line in the MC's convo with Elaine about him marrying Sandra that sounds unpatched.
"I know my grandson. You are like him"

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
For literally everything except the second test you take at Maddie's house, the top option is the "correct" option, in that it will advance your relationship or lead to a scene with whichever girl it is about, in this case I imagine you didn't choose to pursue the revenge against Tanja path, which is required for Lucy's path.
wdym everything?, everything when i face her or other girls too?, which mean i do need to ignore all of girls in order to get lucy revenge path? also who is this tanja, the girl who show up when in date with sandra whoes bullied yvonne and lucy?
and for information i haven't reach the second test, cuz too many girls to keep up i forgot some of them, or does the second test is where mc show his dick to maddie in order to make maddie kiss mc for his reward?
another question im too afraid to lost some of scene to be more rude path in this game, :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes