Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Could someone please explain to me Alice's banana comment, I feel like I'm missing something... Also what's this ssd thing Kytronix talked about in their post?
Not too sure about the banana comment myself. Could be a tongue in check reference to something that happens in another game Called Ripples.
There's also another game that gets brought up in (admittedly sketchy) comparison to this game with a completely different banana fetish that could be involved ...

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019
Could someone please explain to me Alice's banana comment, I feel like I'm missing something... Also what's this ssd thing Kytronix talked about in their post?
It is inside joke with MNF, but on different level including another person who came up with this idea. This silly way of Alice anytime taking a banana away from Becca which leads to a chase until Becca has hers banana back.

Reactions: Killer7

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
Querstion. Is the epilogue download seperate from chapters 1-9, as in do I need to install both? Or just download and install the eplilogue version?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Took me a bit to understand the Dr. Nick reference, until they mentioned Simpsons. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Anyways, was a nice little Christmas Special, and looking forward to seeing My New Family 2. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: pgm_01

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Gallery unlocker for epilogue

- - - -
thnQ so much

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Any updated walkthrough for the epilogue or

Getting the same ending with my save from this version Pt. 2 Final Epilogue V2

Is that correct or

Last edited:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
huh-cat.gif
Huh why would you need a walktrough for this Game except for the quiz in the beginning? It's always Top Choice is the Good/Yes choice and the bottom is the Bad/No Choice.

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Ok I'm super new to this game (1st playthrough, hour or so in) but am I right in assuming that in order to have an entirely coherent playthrough you need to play the game basically as a kinetic novel? That is, it's not just that you need to pick the top choice every time to see all content (and I'm not drastically concerned if I don't see certain things), but that if you don't pick it every time you not only miss content but also start to see incoherencies pop up in the story because there are some outcomes that aren't accounted for?

Cause I just got to the condensed run through of how well the player's doing vis a vis picking the top option for each LI, and I figured the multiple separate reminders of content missed by bottom optioning out meant that the story was aware of -and so accounted for- the fact that some content has been missed. But then MC starts talking about some Yvonne girl I haven't met (and yes, I know, I did bad in my topping Sandra), so now I'm thinking the many subtle indications I should restart the game were actually warnings I need to do so or the inconsistencies in the story will continue (and maybe also become more frequent the further in I get).

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes