Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the little My New Family Christmas special. This one happens a few months after the ending of the epilogue, with all the children born etc. Usually, I don't make these kind of seasonal specials, but since I'm not able to fully work on My New Memories at the moment, I decided to at least give you guys this to build a small bridge until I can return to it in full effect again. It's a bit longer than your average MNF day, so I hope this will give you a smile during the holidays!

Also, you don't need any saves for this one. Just start a new game and enjoy! But you should have finished the epilogue, or nothing of this will make sense!

Download links:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Android for newer devices ( use this if the above one gives you errors ):

I will try to post a Christmas Render as well soonish. Will most likely only be MNM though, since you have the Xmas special for MNF, right? I really hope you guys will enjoy this one!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Here it is people, the little My New Family Christmas special. This one happens a few months after the ending of the epilogue, with all the children born etc. Usually, I don't make these kind of seasonal specials, but since I'm not able to fully work on My New Memories at the moment, I decided to at least give you guys this to build a small bridge until I can return to it in full effect again. It's a bit longer than your average MNF day, so I hope this will give you a smile during the holidays!

Also, you don't need any saves for this one. Just start a new game and enjoy! But you should have finished the epilogue, or nothing of this will make sense!

Download links:

Windows/Linux: Pixeldrain

Mac: Pixeldrain

Android: Pixeldrain

Android for newer devices ( use this if the above one gives you errors ): Pixeldrain

I will try to post a Christmas Render as well soonish. Will most likely only be MNM though, since you have the Xmas special for MNF, right? I really hope you guys will enjoy this one!
Patch file needed?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Download links:

Android for newer devices ( use this if the above one gives you errors ): Pixeldrain

Thank you so much Merry Christmas to you as well and to everyone!!
I wish you the best and may the year to come be filled wit lots of serenity and professional and personal satisfactions, thanks for creating such fantastic and wholesome games from the bottom of my heart Killer7!!
HEART.jpeg

alucard963

Sep 13, 2017
Im going to be honest, i thought the delivery of this VN had been abandoned and im very sorry as i consider it one of the best ive ever seen o played, I thought they had concentrated on the other installment that ill start later, but i find this Christmas present.... the full delivery plus the Christmas event, Thank you very much for uploading it and have happy Christmas Eve.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Im going to be honest, i thought the delivery of this VN had been abandoned and im very sorry as i consider it one of the best ive ever seen o played, I thought they had concentrated on the other installment that ill start later, but i find this Christmas present.... the full delivery plus the Christmas event, Thank you very much for uploading it and have happy Christmas Eve.
Delivery abandoned? The game is completed so not sure what additional "delivries" you expect?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Download links:

Thanks man. I truly hope next year will be better for you.

Edited for repeated words.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Merry Christmas to Killer7 and anyone who celebrate Christmas and like this game. I'm so glad and happy you did manage to make this Christmas special.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That was a great Christmas Special, Killer7 - Thank You!

(Only one small disappointment... we didn't get to see any of the kids! I had hoped for a final group shot with all the Moms holding all the little ones, especially Lucy. I shall have to wait for MNF2, le sigh.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007 and Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That was a great Christmas Special, Killer7 - Thank You!

(Only one small disappointment... we didn't get to see any of the kids! I had hoped for a final group shot with all the Moms holding all the little ones, especially Lucy. I shall have to wait for MNF2, le sigh.)
I wanted to put them in, but the only baby model I got was...Let me just show you a picture:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes