Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Do the mothers events rely on other charachters events? I only wanted the moms events and turned down everyone else but none of the moms events are now appearing

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Do the mothers events rely on other charachters events? I only wanted the moms events and turned down everyone else but none of the moms events are now appearing
For Becca you need Sandra. Sandra is basically mandatory, but its a harem game to begin with, so why not go for everyone :) ?

• Love
Reactions: pgm_01 and Ermi33

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
For Becca you need Sandra. Sandra is basically mandatory, but its a harem game to begin with, so why not go for everyone :) ?
The first time I played I said no to the boss and somehow didn't connect with Sandra just with cat.
I usually do my first play-thru vanilla (no lewd) and that's what I did here. The run ended up filled with TV and sleeping and I mean ALOT :LOL:, but I kept going. After the vacation in the mountains, I said enough and went back to the save of the boss and said yes but that didn't change much, so started over - have all the girls and everyone is pregs. Still more to go.

Reactions: Killer7

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Mod is not unlocking the entire gallery on MyNewFamily-Epilogue-pc

The mod is My New Family Pt. 2 Final Epilogue Zoey's Mod

Step by step confirmation in the form of 5 screenshot JPEG

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG
06.JPG

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Mod is not unlocking the entire gallery on MyNewFamily-Epilogue-pc

The mod is My New Family Pt. 2 Final Epilogue Zoey's Mod

Step by step confirmation in the form of 5 screenshot JPEG

View attachment 3171884

View attachment 3171886

View attachment 3171887

View attachment 3171889
View attachment 3171890
All it takes is a bit of reading ...

Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 Final Epilogue V2

GALLERY NOTE: I've unlocked all the scenes the developer has listed in the gallery.rpy file. I don't have time to go looking for the rest with my workload. If someone wants to do a gallery unlocker mod and add the rest of them, they are more than happy too. Cheers!

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).

*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
People like different things. I know, crazy, but I'm pretty sure a game you think is amazing is a 2 star at best for others :). That's the beauty of this site, you have a lot of games to pick from.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
How does this game has such high rating ? If i am generous it is 2 star at best.
People like different things. I know, crazy, but I'm pretty sure a game you think is amazing is a 2 star at best for others :). That's the beauty of this site, you have a lot of games to pick from.
Because the game is good. Great cast of LIs.
It's wholesome harcest, a love letter to the genre.

Also:
View attachment 3185115
Well, considering the fact that Marphey likes NTR games, I wouldn't even give those games a chance, let alone rate them.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How does this game has such high rating ? If i am generous it is 2 star at best.
How? Because many people with different tastes than you, have played and enjoyed this game.

The fact that that simple fact puzzles you, is quite interesting. You seem to fail to comprehend the concept that the world doesn't revolve around your tastes, that you aren't in command of what is good or bad, and, more importantly, that people really don't care about your opinion and they are very capable of having their own.

I think you should grab that generosity of yours, with both hands, lubricate it thoroughly and use it has a suppository. Maybe it will cure your lack of tact and manners.

Peace :(

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You seem to fail to comprehend the concept that the world doesn't revolve around your tastes, that you aren't in command of what is good or bad, and, more importantly, that people really don't care about your opinion and they are very capable of having their own.
It's called MCS. Main Character Syndrome. Many people suffer from that.

Christmas_MNF_1.png

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes