Apr 29, 2018
My New Family [v0.14] Killer7

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.91 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.89 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.56 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.55 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Does anyone have this one on torrent or another link with no quota limit? I cannot download this from Mega, regrettably ...
:-( ... sniff....

Reactions: drinktheevil

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
That is the main reason why I don't get the people that just want to see the sex scenes and don't read the text. For me the build up is as important or maybe more than the sex scenes. That is what gives them meaning.
ya thats how i felt about Pinefalls. which i wish there were more parts to.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, I am not an expert but aren't you supposed to avoid spas and saunas.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That is the main reason why I don't get the people that just want to see the sex scenes and don't read the text. For me the build up is as important or maybe more than the sex scenes. That is what gives them meaning.
Exactly. I like to get to know a woman well, feel into this relationship. Sex itself does not interest me. Well, some people only play for sex.. not for the plot. MNF in my opinion is not a game for fast play and fap. There is a lot of interesting plot, hard/sad moments, great characters that everyone has a past, which adds to the charm of this game and characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Badjourasmix

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
drinktheevil There are indeed over 900 new cgs in this update. If it felt less for you then you maybe missed a scene? And the game in total has 9434 images ( this includes .webm for animations ) at the moment.

I'm also pretty happy that you guys enjoy 0.14 so much, even with the cliffhanger ending. But you know me, it is a nice cliffhanger anyway :).

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
SHRUG ,.,.,.,.,. its not that big.
also he didnt ask for a compressed version. he just asked for a link after quoting mega links, its still only a tad over 1gb.
Well, if size weren't an issue for them, why do you suppose they asked for it in the first place? As pointed out by Aioto, they did not quote mega links but JokerLeader's post in its entirety. So yes, they specifically asked for a mirror of v0.14 compressed.

Does anyone have this one on torrent or another link with no quota limit? I cannot download this from Mega, regrettably ...
:-( ... sniff....
Hopefully workupload works for you:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes