TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I understood that the Mc will propose only after confirming that the girl is pregnant, is that correct or I'm misremembering? Noting against it, just curious, also will he marry anyone outside of the family? Like Sun, or Yvvone? maybe Tanja for those in the romance path, or will it be kept in the family? Because they won't all live together anyway so it would work marring the others.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I understood that the Mc will propose only after confirming that the girl is pregnant, is that correct or I'm misremembering? Noting against it, just curious, also will he marry anyone outside of the family? Like Sun, or Yvvone? maybe Tanja for those in the romance path, or will it be kept in the family? Because they won't all live together anyway so it would work marring the others.
In 0.15 you will also get the option if you didn't go the pregnancy route :).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I anxious to know too. Fiona and Melissa are the main ones I'm curious about though :p :LOL:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks for the answer, although I'm on the pregnancy route because let's be real it is hot.

I anxious to know too. Fiona and Melissa are the main ones I'm curious about though :p :LOL:
I doubt Fiona will be soon, as of now she is our sister with benefits, hopefully, something more soon though, but it doesn't seem like it would be her style, and yes, Melissa is a cutie and I want to hang out with her more.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the answer, although I'm on the pregnancy route because let's be real it is hot.

I doubt Fiona will be soon, as of now she is our sister with benefits, hopefully, something more soon though, but it doesn't seem like it would be her style, and yes, Melissa is a cutie and I want to hang out with her more.
I'm very patient :p lol seriously they are worth the wait. I Ran out of likes or you would of had another (y)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
Well, if size weren't an issue for them, why do you suppose they asked for it in the first place? As pointed out by Aioto, they did not quote mega links but JokerLeader's post in its entirety. So yes, they specifically asked for a mirror of v0.14 compressed.

Hopefully workupload works for you: Workupload
i suppose you are in some way correct technically, however i was basing my comment off the 2.8/9gb compressed versions of the pc and mac versions, the apk is literally less than the compressed pc and mac versions, if there were a compressed apk how much could it possibly compress it? I'd say 1gb is pretty damn good especially for a game of this caliber.

Even the workupload link you posted is more than the original size of the APK version, the workupload version 1.57gb, the non compressed apk = 1.1gb. Therefore making your entire post a moot point, since you were talking about file size being an issue, and correct me if im wrong but i believe there is about a 400Mb difference in the sizes.

Last edited:

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
Amazing game, so much content, was honestly expecting less from this game but I was in for a surprise! Sandra and Lucy are the best, love the cat ears and tail too and thank god (or the author) that they're redheads.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Did the Dev give a nod to Starship Troopers in .14 or am I just seeing things? When talking to Lucy about Melissa and she's saying Melissa is interested in the MC, Lucy says 'Want to know more?' Maybe it's just me but that phrase always makes me flashback to that movie.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The ex girlfriend will never show up in the game and will never be a love interest or anything. She will get mentioned some time again maybe, if MC talks about his past for example, but thats it.
I wouldn't mind if she does show up. But only if it's on a news channel as a victim of an accident involving a cow, some "land mines" and a head stuck up the said cows butt.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The funny thing, i always said that killer7 is a machine, because every update is bigger than the last one, and he can do that every month, non stop....and now, i see this in the game, sometimes i swear that i think that he hear me said that...
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollezar

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Umm.... which of his 3 (or 4 depending how you read it) questions does that answer apply to?

Or, to put it another way.... if we do go the pregnancy route, what options/choices don't we get.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes