Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Umm.... which of his 3 (or 4 depending how you read it) questions does that answer apply to?

Or, to put it another way.... if we do go the pregnancy route, what options/choices don't we get.
If you go the pregnancy route you get all the choices right away. If you don't go the pregnancy ( and marriage ) route you get a completely different ending to the update - not a cliffhanger, for example. The first day of 0.15 will also play differently if you didn't propose to Sandra. You will get a normal morning with the gingers/sandy/becca depending if you took all of them compared to a very heartwarming continuation of the evening with Sandra.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
If you go the pregnancy route you get all the choices right away. If you don't go the pregnancy ( and marriage ) route you get a completely different ending to the update - not a cliffhanger, for example. The first day of 0.15 will also play differently if you didn't propose to Sandra. You will get a normal morning with the gingers/sandy/becca depending if you took all of them compared to a very heartwarming continuation of the evening with Sandra.
I know this is kinda an spoiler but can we have an harem happy ending if we choose to not follow the sickness morning competition that will be the pregnant path? Can we marry them even if we don't want to bake bread in their oven yet??

pd: totally loved the work you did with our cute cat happy face in the morning scene.. sweetness overload

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm really conflicted with the whole marriage thing, For one side I want to pursue it because I want to be legally known to everyone and they grandchildren how much the Mc loves them, for another I really don't like the whole "morality" of it, so now I don't know which path to choose, and I fear after seeing the difference between them that one will lead to a bad ending or a not so good ending.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
There won't be a bad ending or anything else :) the stuff just happens sooner ( and more romantic ) if you followed the preggo path. That doesn't mean that it's locked to that path in order to marry someone.. 0.14 was focused a lot on Sandra being pregnant ( telling everyone about it etc ) so depending on if you wanted her pregnant or not, the update played very differently. You only missed a few events if you didn't make her pregnant for example, but a lot of dialogues were different if you did.

The whole morality aspect is wrong by the way. MC was just looking for legal advise, he doesn't really care about morality. Since he plans on marrying more than one woman he had to check with Elaine if that is somehow possible legally. He would do it anyway, morality is not an issue for him anymore. Doing it the 'old way' like Elaine said is just speaking that MC wants to do it like a normal person would - the relationships don't matter, what matters is that he wants to do it right, legally.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
There won't be a bad ending or anything else :) the stuff just happens sooner ( and more romantic ) if you followed the preggo path. That doesn't mean that it's locked to that path in order to marry someone.. 0.14 was focused a lot on Sandra being pregnant ( telling everyone about it etc ) so depending on if you wanted her pregnant or not, the update played very differently. You only missed a few events if you didn't make her pregnant for example, but a lot of dialogues were different if you did.

The whole morality aspect is wrong by the way. MC was just looking for legal advise, he doesn't really care about morality. Since he plans on marrying more than one woman he had to check with Elaine if that is somehow possible legally. He would do it anyway, morality is not an issue for him anymore. Doing it the 'old way' like Elaine said is just speaking that MC wants to do it like a normal person would - the relationships don't matter, what matters is that he wants to do it right, legally.
I misinterpret it then, is just that normally the "old way" has a completely different meaning in my country, mostly about how it is wrong to have children before marriage and that type of thing, thanks for clarifying it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

100% happy about that big spoiler you put there. You may have created him but that sounds like MY MC :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Have been a fan since the beginning, I have to say this is a very fun story line. With the preggo path and boob size. Becca and Mary, please don't go overboard and make it look like the walking cows in that other game my new life revamp, lol. Hopefully though there will be some milk sharing going on. As for the characters that are not family related, i am very curious how that goes down if the MC ends up knocking them up, ( if that is in the future paths). I am also curious if the grandmother gets all starry eyed and wants a romp with the MC. The cliffhanger was a nice touch by the way, suspense is always a good thing in a story line.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I haven't been on the forums lately due to work and such, only come on briefly to checkout comments and try to avoid any spoilers. Finally finished this latest update and as usual Killer7 you've had me on an emotional roller coaster the entire time. The talks with all the girls and even the time spent with Elaine and Fiona have been outstanding. I truly do not know how you keep this up, but I want to thank you for it, just make sure you don't wear yourself out...I want more, we all do, but make sure you are getting plenty of rest and self-care.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is there a fix for the faster animations getting choppy on Android? Seems to have started a few updates ago...
0.15 should fix this again, hopefully. The game is going to be way smaller again.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
i suppose you are in some way correct technically, however i was basing my comment off the 2.8/9gb compressed versions of the pc and mac versions, the apk is literally less than the compressed pc and mac versions, if there were a compressed apk how much could it possibly compress it? I'd say 1gb is pretty damn good especially for a game of this caliber.

Even the workupload link you posted is more than the original size of the APK version, the workupload version 1.57gb, the non compressed apk = 1.1gb. Therefore making your entire post a moot point, since you were talking about file size being an issue, and correct me if im wrong but i believe there is about a 400Mb difference in the sizes.
All distributed variants of the game are compressed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Depending on data plan or budget, downloading an additional 1.2 GiB (which is ~60% less or rather 75% more) may be a huge deal for people. Pointing out that the vanilla version isn't that big or that the android version (which may be of very limited use to them) is even smaller does seem rather thoughtless.

Take care!

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The Android version uses 60% image quality which is not noticeable on mobile but VERY noticeable on PC :).

Reactions: Hordragg

bigjon112689

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone have this one on torrent or another link with no quota limit? I cannot download this from Mega, regrettably ...
:-( ... sniff....
just a heads up your able to have a free mega account that ups the quota limit thats what i did of course if you become a paid member its like 100 gb or something to that effect

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's why 0.15 will be very small again, maybe ~100mb. Don't forget that 0.14 contains the content of over one year of development ( with monthly releases ). That's over 9000 images alone, they will take a reasonable size if you want to watch them in a decent quality. Same goes for animations, the game has 203 .webm files, they are all 1080p with 60fps. And since the game now reached 3gb I thought it was a good time to start the new "season" without having to change much for you guys. :).

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes