Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I kinda see Becca's point of view now, MC needs to stop resisting. Time for orgies!!! I mean was kinda expecting it by now with the girls all sleeping naked with him now, especially including Becca. I mean she can't resist him and I am guessing the other girls are having a hard time too, hell even Lucy has come around so no reason to hold back. Plus the girls most likely would like it. Morning orgies or night orgies. ORGIES!!!! FOURSOMES!!! Hmm Becca is now included...fivesomes? Plus Maddie...sixsomes? On a side note I also think the sex scenes could be a bit longer but that's just me. I mean when Becca said that she wanted to have kids I was like yeah second round. Man I was ready for two or three more rounds....or maybe ten.

Now don't get me wrong I love all the stuff in between with the deep relationships but maybe we have reached the point in the relationships where this would be acceptable or even a regular thing. They all love each other and would most likely enjoy doing this together.
Honestly I think this would totally cheapen and ruin the game. There are enough harem games out there like that, we don't need this wholesome one to become another cheap trash fuckfest.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've refused Sun & Soo.*
Considered refusing WonWon, but glad I didn't.
Considering refusing Mellisa but will probably cave and be the nice guy and giver her what she needs.
100 certain I'll refuse the weebs, unless I can only pick the one (the non-moron). Can't distinguish the names.
Initially went pet route with Tanja till last week when Killer said romance would be better, so yep, another restart to fix that.

I'm counter-culture to many here, playing the non-pregnancy route.

* Actually I went with Sun & Soo originally, but after banging both of them I was finding them more annoying than indearing so restarted for the 10th time and dropped them from the start.
Well I won't judge, we all have different tastes. Personally I don't think I will refuse any of the girls, I like them all, even the weebs.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Did the Dev give a nod to Starship Troopers in .14 or am I just seeing things? When talking to Lucy about Melissa and she's saying Melissa is interested in the MC, Lucy says 'Want to know more?' Maybe it's just me but that phrase always makes me flashback to that movie.
I totally missed that. Whenever I hear that line I get flashbacks.

On an unrelated note, seeing your comments in you signature, I think we can be friends you and I. (y)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I know that Fiona is a little extreme in the beginning but trust me, she will grow on you. She started as a side character but has now become a main character as well because people really enjoy her storyline ( and the relationship betweeen her and MC ). Just make sure to try to dominate her and see where it takes you :).
Dang, got me there... 'maybe earlier' it'll be for starting over my game, so thanks for the answer.
Well, weekend ahead and nothing much else to do .. and i know i'll enjoy it plenty enough not to 'fast forward' my way through even the parts i played once.
Hmmm, more ginger-time :love:
I remember I was about to walk away from this game when I first met Fiona. Then I reasoned with myself that I'd just avoid her. Searched the thread to see how extreme she was and if she was avoidable and we re-assured she wasn't that bad.

So I kept going and now she's my top girl after Lucy.

So totally worth restarting for her.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well I won't judge, we all have different tastes. Personally I don't think I will refuse any of the girls, I like them all, even the weebs.
Of course you're be please to know that I bit Killers head off* over not being able to give Elaine a second chance on the non-preggo route. And I chose to forgive her on the preggo-route.

I'm even considering letting my MC give her some love if it ever comes to it after this update.

* not really, just said it was a little disappointing.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Honestly I think this would totally cheapen and ruin the game. There are enough harem games out there like that, we don't need this wholesome one to become another cheap trash fuckfest.
I gonna have to disagree on that I mean it can have both with the meaningful dialogue and moments with the major sex in between.

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Killer7 Hey killer question? The personality of the MC in the game, did u base a piece of it off of Nora Valkyrie from RWBY the pancake obsession is a bit too close to hers to be a coincidence, I mean pancake cake on pancakes? Seriously that’s a pancake obsession and funny

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Killer7 after some time away from this update and reading this thread I have one question when you have time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get why that happened and have zero issue with it. Seriously take care of yourself and thanks

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi Killer7 love your game a lot but this update is missing Gallery like a lot of them or do i start over a new game? and thanks for let us play your game

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I just realized something MC promised Fiona that the next time he saw Sandra he would ask her about the godmother thing, but he didn't. Oh boy MC in trouble.

D

Deleted member 618663

Rosa needs to join the Club with Mary.Fiona and Yvonne, Maybe it straighten more than her colon. And someone thinks Fiona deserves a good morning Kiss when She comes to Breakfast. Not MY idea.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 after some time away from this update and reading this thread I have one question when you have time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get why that happened and have zero issue with it. Seriously take care of yourself and thanks
You will still get sex animations with her as a cumdumpster, yeah. It will be like the normal pet route was before just tthat the content will be she visits you - you fuck her- you send her away ^^.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Rosa needs to join the Club with Mary.Fiona and Yvonne, Maybe it straighten more than her colon. And someone thinks Fiona deserves a good morning Kiss when She comes to Breakfast. Not MY idea.
I personally wished the mc kissed Fiona several times during this last update especially when they was alone, but I get she is unique in her wants of affection and believe the mc can read her. Always #teamfiona

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You will still get sex animations with her as a cumdumpster, yeah. It will be like the normal pet route was before just tthat the content will be she visits you - you fuck her- you send her away ^^.
Awesome, thanks for the answers and dialogue all the time. I'm glad I kept my two playthroughs. My day got brighter:)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I personally wished the mc kissed Fiona several times during this last update especially when they was alone, but I get she is unique in her wants of affection and believe the mc can read her. Always #teamfiona
Well MC is slowly working his way with Fiona I mean look how far he has come now with there relationship from when they first met. I think kissing will eventually happen but it most likely would have to be the right time and for it to progress normally for it to become a regular thing.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay I just got thinking and I think that the pregnancy route is the canon one, or is gonna be to MNF 2, otherwise kudos to Killer7 because if we transfer saves it would be super complicated, but if it is, with the sheer amount of children the MC is gonna have there is so much possibility for so many different characters in matters of personality, sexuality, gender, appearance, and so much more, and that made me think two things, first will the MC be the same? If so that is so many characters, just holy shit, we already can go more than a week without sleeping with the same person twice while having sex once a day. Now for the second, what would you guys want to see from the MC's children? Like, would you like it to be some things we have not seen yet or basically a repeat?

edit: All of the above is hypothetical MNF seems to have quite a road ahead of it still.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm...

Had some more thoughts on this. Since the introduction (and forced interaction) with Elaine, she has really soured my enjoyment of this fun, sweet story. I think the dev should really have given us the option of just leaving straight away when we visit her (the MC does turn back to the gate/door but we then continue our conversation). The main reason for this?

She is a hostile bitch. But more importantly for me and I've searched but not picked up on anyone else commenting on this, she is also a lying bitch. She blatantly lied about testing us. She is hostile the minute she walks into our room (something someone else did on a first meeting)...then when she orders us about and interogates us....she blatantly pushes for a reaction to see if we are like our father.... Only...she already knows we aren't like him..she openly admits to keeping tabs on us (when we talk to her at her home). While it became less after we moved out...she knows what we did still..she knows about our ex...so she fucking well knows what kind of person we are. So her button pushing and attitude is purely for her...no other reason.

Sorry...but that is utterly unforgivable in my eyes....even more so when we meet at her house for our 'chat'...she is hostile instantly again for no reason...then has the damn nerve to say we are hostile. Sorry...really a bit miffed right now..maybe her character struck a nerve with someone I knew in real life but she has really soured my enjoyment of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hmmm...

Had some more thoughts on this. Since the introduction (and forced interaction) with Elaine, she has really soured my enjoyment of this fun, sweet story. I think the dev should really have given us the option of just leaving straight away when we visit her (the MC does turn back to the gate/door but we then continue our conversation). The main reason for this?

She is a hostile bitch. But more importantly for me and I've searched but not picked up on anyone else commenting on this, she is also a lying bitch. She blatantly lied about testing us. She is hostile the minute she walks into our room (something someone else did on a first meeting)...then when she orders us about and interogates us....she blatantly pushes for a reaction to see if we are like our father.... Only...she already knows we aren't like him..she openly admits to keeping tabs on us. While it became less after we moved out...she knows what we did still..she knows about our ex...so she fucking well knows what kind of person we are. So her button pushing and attitude is purely for her...no other reason.

Sorry...but that is utterly unforgivable in my eyes....even more so when we meet at her house for our 'chat'...she is hostile instantly again for no reason...then has the damn nerve to say we are hostile. Sorry...really a bit miffed right now..maybe her character struck a nerve with someone I knew in real life but she has really soured my enjoyment of this.
I understand that she left a sour taste but my advice is to keep playing. She will change her attitude more and more and will basically make a 180. But that's up to you of course :).

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes