Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm...

Had some more thoughts on this. Since the introduction (and forced interaction) with Elaine, she has really soured my enjoyment of this fun, sweet story. I think the dev should really have given us the option of just leaving straight away when we visit her (the MC does turn back to the gate/door but we then continue our conversation). The main reason for this?

She is a hostile bitch. But more importantly for me and I've searched but not picked up on anyone else commenting on this, she is also a lying bitch. She blatantly lied about testing us. She is hostile the minute she walks into our room (something someone else did on a first meeting)...then when she orders us about and interogates us....she blatantly pushes for a reaction to see if we are like our father.... Only...she already knows we aren't like him..she openly admits to keeping tabs on us (when we talk to her at her home). While it became less after we moved out...she knows what we did still..she knows about our ex...so she fucking well knows what kind of person we are. So her button pushing and attitude is purely for her...no other reason.

Sorry...but that is utterly unforgivable in my eyes....even more so when we meet at her house for our 'chat'...she is hostile instantly again for no reason...then has the damn nerve to say we are hostile. Sorry...really a bit miffed right now..maybe her character struck a nerve with someone I knew in real life but she has really soured my enjoyment of this.
While I don't post in this thread very often I will say I felt the same way when I first met her. I slowly changed my mind and forgave her and after the last update I feel she made up for everything she may have done. I won't spoil anything for you but don't give up on this great game. This is a feel good game that has some dark moments but they always seem to get over them.

I love this game it is my second favorite game to play it always leaves me in a good mood when I am done other than the few poor interactions with the above character. Good luck and don't give up the bumpy ride is worth it in the long run.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmmm...

Had some more thoughts on this. Since the introduction (and forced interaction) with Elaine, she has really soured my enjoyment of this fun, sweet story. I think the dev should really have given us the option of just leaving straight away when we visit her (the MC does turn back to the gate/door but we then continue our conversation). The main reason for this?

She is a hostile bitch. But more importantly for me and I've searched but not picked up on anyone else commenting on this, she is also a lying bitch. She blatantly lied about testing us. She is hostile the minute she walks into our room (something someone else did on a first meeting)...then when she orders us about and interogates us....she blatantly pushes for a reaction to see if we are like our father.... Only...she already knows we aren't like him..she openly admits to keeping tabs on us (when we talk to her at her home). While it became less after we moved out...she knows what we did still..she knows about our ex...so she fucking well knows what kind of person we are. So her button pushing and attitude is purely for her...no other reason.

Sorry...but that is utterly unforgivable in my eyes....even more so when we meet at her house for our 'chat'...she is hostile instantly again for no reason...then has the damn nerve to say we are hostile. Sorry...really a bit miffed right now..maybe her character struck a nerve with someone I knew in real life but she has really soured my enjoyment of this.
Elaine is totally like my aunt or should I say now Was. I have no love for my aunt and that is earned so when the character was introduced it "triggered" despise and loathing. I'm a petty person when it comes to those that hurt and try to control my loved ones.

Through this vn I have grown to accept Elaine for what she means to the gingers mainly. She has been pure granny love to them. With her admitting her mistakes and chilling the fuck out my mc is tolerating her and has forgiven her. Does my mc love her and want to have a granny sexy time? No.

I totally get the Elaine dislike but I trust Killer7 cause his heart shines through every update and has brought me so much joy tbh.

Well MC is slowly working his way with Fiona I mean look how far he has come now with there relationship from when they first met. I think kissing will eventually happen but it most likely would have to be the right time and for it to progress normally for it to become a regular thing.
100% agree with all of that. I just am smitten with her. I know she is different than the other LIs :) #teamfiona

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
Mar 27, 2019
Finally hopped on today to skim thru all the comments, and in reply to something said a few pages back (and mentioned a few times before honestly)...

By this point, I actually WANT the MC's ex-gf to show up, that way when she starts crying about what she lost by dumping him, I can add her salty tears to my morning bloody mary for a nice pick-me-up.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hmmm...

I second Killers reply. The story unfolds even more. Give it a chance.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finally hopped on today to skim thru all the comments, and in reply to something said a few pages back (and mentioned a few times before honestly)...

By this point, I actually WANT the MC's ex-gf to show up, that way when she starts crying about what she lost by dumping him, I can add her salty tears to my morning bloody mary for a nice pick-me-up.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I understand that feeling, seeing how happy and loved he is would probably break her completely. Honestly though that is the best revenge: living well and happy.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Honestly, at that time I wanted to leave "my" mom out of it, escpicially since I didnt see her backstory or didnt get to know her.
I honestly i can understand your feeling, generally mother/son or father daughter are not my preference (will still play if the characters are interesting to me, Midlife Crisis, DMD and AoG are a good example) while i tend to prefer brother/sister or cousins for incest games. I do like Becca in this game and honestly of the older chicks she is probably my favorite. Still much prefer the younger girls though. Also dont want her getting pregnant as i generally look at like well she has already had 3 kids, why would she want more? And with the large cast of younger girls to knock up, the family could get too big if we knock all the older gals as well. But to each his own so whatever floats your boat i say.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Also dont want her getting pregnant as i generally look at like well she has already had 3 kids, why would she want more? And with the large cast of younger girls to knock up, the family could get too big if we knock all the older gals as well. But to each his own so whatever floats your boat i say.
We can't have enough children, please think a moment about the cast for My New Family II - The Next Generation. :LOL:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
We can't have enough children, please think a moment about the cast for My New Family II - The Next Generation. :LOL:
Yes, right now it would be what? 11 + 8(numbers might be wrong)? 11 that we already have a sexual relationship with and I'm pretty sure at least 8 of them will want kids.

Edit: Holy crap, one more and I'm pretty sure we can start our own village somewhere.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Added the patch and still getting "household" and "landlady"
I've only heard of the issue when using out of date mods. I know nothing technologic wise and the patch has never failed me. Same patch each update. Hope it can get resolved for you

Edit: pretty sure ZTex is correct.

Last edited:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yea honestly that is a concern for me lol. It is tough enough managing the ones we have now. Plus as i said i am not really into to Father/daughter stuff not mention the time jump you have to go with to even make them romancable characters lol

Though i will say that was one of my biggest disappointments with Tangled Up 2 never getting any traction. I would loved to see a game that explores there family life with the baby and all that, dont know of any games that went that route

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Elaine is totally like my aunt or should I say now Was. I have no love for my aunt and that is earned so when the character was introduced it "triggered" despise and loathing. I'm a petty person when it comes to those that hurt and try to control my loved ones.

Through this vn I have grown to accept Elaine for what she means to the gingers mainly. She has been pure granny love to them. With her admitting her mistakes and chilling the fuck out my mc is tolerating her and has forgiven her. Does my mc love her and want to have a granny sexy time? No.

I totally get the Elaine dislike but I trust Killer7 cause his heart shines through every update and has brought me so much joy tbh.

100% agree with all of that. I just am smitten with her. I know she is different than the other LIs :) #teamfiona
Get you completely with this and I'm also the same. For the sake of the game (when I get the option, not there yet) I'll think about giving her that chance...but in real life I'd never speak to her again. Maybe like you, that/she brought back something I'd have rather have forgotten all about...hell still thinking about her now....maybe I need closure to eh?

To everyone else, thanks for the replies and appreciate not being lambasted for disliking someone so obviously liked by most here. Most people here (site) are a good bunch so ther lack of facepalms and grief is appreciated. I'm tempted to give it a go (hate missing content) but doubt I will on any subsequent run I'm afraid. Known too many manipulative and controlling liars like her in real life...don't need them in a feel-good fantasy game. Will post more thoughts if I give her a chance.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It's good to see the MC finally taking the initiative with the girls like how we saw with Alice in the morning. What's even better is that Lucy initiated it. Hopefully we can see more of that in the future, not gonna lie I miss the morning sex with Sandra. I know MC held back because of Lucy but no reason to now. Could be some morning sexy time or shower sexy time, I mean they obviously would enjoy it.

Plus being completely honest here everytime I see Becca naked I just want to jump her right then and there, hopefully we get some "super naked ginger and brunette sex time" at night. She straight up said she can't resist and at this point in all of their relationships I don't see any need to hold back any longer.

That being said we can still have the touching moments like we have had from the beginning, where we develop with the girls on a deep emotional basis. It is just that I feel that with the gingers and Becca the relationship has developed so much to the point where you can take the sex and their frequency to the next level, while still retaining the wholesome moments in between.

Now I know this might be a tall order but I personally think Killer7 can do it. So here's hoping.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes