rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Killer7 already said that she won't be part of the game.
She not really worth it in my opinion and if she did turn up she would probably end up as a living sacrifice for the ginger cult or mysteriously disappear (Fiona).

On a side note I am kinda worried about the first kiss with Melissa. What if she ends up fainting again? It would be like sleeping beauty in reverse.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
She not really worth it in my opinion and if she did turn up she would probably end up as a living sacrifice for the ginger cult or mysteriously disappear (Fiona).

On a side note I am kinda worried about the first kiss with Melissa. What if she ends up fainting again? It would be like sleeping beauty in reverse.
She will need a few more hugs until she is used to the MC. We can't move too fast with her she might die :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've played it a bit, but so far it's not grabbing me. The other games I'm playing take priority. There are a number of others that I've started but haven't returned to while my top six are still being updated with new content.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
OK strip Her and Lucy and lick them till they both pass out.
I think it will take a while until she is ok with stuff like that. I would like to see a scene like that, but it should take a couple updates until it happens.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Melissa = hug while kissing, if we can hold mum and fuck her standing then we can hold Melissa if she faints.

Be more worried about her fainting from seeing the trope 10 in cock.:LOL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's better to take it slow, so when it finally happens, you don't have to worry that she will faint.

D

Deleted member 618663

Fiona's next business Fiona's dating service for lonely women and you are her only employee!
Of all the women your dating/sex only Alice, your Mom, Soo and Dianna are the only ones to not suggest you have sex with someone else.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Pet route involves fiona to show you a few Tricks. Love route is more letting her good side affect you and giving her a second chance. They are very different in terms of dialogue etc but the NSFW scenes are the same, just in different locations and with different dialogues .

Edit: jamdan got it before me :D
Hmmm kinda wish there was a halfway route. I geberally prefer the nice guy route and not particulary into Dom or Sub, but still think the Tanja could use the reminders of humility. Give Fiona someone to be dominant with (yes i know she still has Mary, But she like MC also kinda wants to flip the tables a bit) and fiona allowing her to be the MC could be her "reward" for being a good girl

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
As usual bro Killer7 up to expectations, one of best updates ever in this game, special the last scene :love:

and this one I make sure she did this on purpose :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I really love this game, but Killer7 : seriously, the Tanja multiple paths are just annoying... If I want to see everything, so I play very seriously the main route. But I must have several saves because of Tanja, and the others routes are "played" with a brick on the Control key up to the Tanja (rare) events...
I would not be a problem if your game - a bit like DMD or Melody - wasn't provided with a LOT of dialogues. They're really fun the first time, or when willingly replaying the game, but there...

I was complaining with "only" two routes, now I have FOUR! Maybe I'll be able to delete one in next update (pet -> girlfriend route identical to "real" girlfriend route?), but what will happens during Tanja events when she's dumped for good, that I may miss? Maybe up to two routes can be deleted then, but I won't know before playing them anyway!

I may be a bit more fun to, each time, ask what kind of event we want to do with her - this way we can save and replay just this part. But having so much active routes for, finally, so little scenes is a bit frustrating! Or maybe a dream each night, after the Tanja event, to "replay" the scene in MC's head but on the "dark side"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes