metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Surprisingly, when I play this nowadays, that's the last thing on my mind despite the hot af smut scenes. I just find myself, sitting back, reading the VN and thoroughly invested in where the story and characters will go (Elaine is probably the most important one for me right now). The hell happened to me, I was supposed to be a perverted degenerate skipping story to get the next sex scene and here I am talking about being more interested in the story than the act of repeated to and fro hand motions. I need help.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hate to break it to you dude, but it's not like your an oddball, I have seen several people who play these fap games and don't fap to them, I am one of them, although not when it comes to this game, Alice is just too cute.

Reactions: chainedpanda

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Surprisingly, when I play this nowadays, that's the last thing on my mind despite the hot af smut scenes. I just find myself, sitting back, reading the VN and thoroughly invested in where the story and characters will go (Elaine is probably the most important one for me right now). The hell happened to me, I was supposed to be a perverted degenerate skipping story to get the next sex scene and here I am talking about being more interested in the story than the act of repeated to and fro hand motions. I need help.
I'm here for both story and the sexy ladies, some of the games I play after a while I even forget the name of some characters. That is not the case with this game.

D

Deleted member 618663

Hey, been here at F95 for a while and have been playing MNF since release. This is my first post ever though, as I typically don't feel the need to contribute. The authors and members here do a fine job (generally) at being both creative and respectful. That said, I really like this story. So much so that I would like to give some input and a suggestion:

Tanya. I hate bullies. Since my first day at kindergarten and standing up to my first bully, I have never appreciated nor let up on those who decide to bring misery upon others, no matter their reasoning. I usually had it much worse at home than most of these bullies and I still tried to lift peoples spirits, not bring them down. It's in this way I kind of feel for the MC. He seems to have had some of the same issues many us had growing up. Therefore, to my mind, the best option would be to keep Tanya as a pet but to give her to Fiona. Honestly, the smile I form from this surprisingly heart-warming experience leaves the second I have to see this character. I went the pet route expecting the option to hand her over to Fiona at some point, but that doesn't seem to be in the plan. Perhaps in future updates, Tanya could be allowed to see the MC if:

1 She behaves well for Fiona

AND/OR

2 The MC wants to see her

This is just my opinion though. I understand every artist has a different vision and will not hold Tanya's presence (or lack there of) against the rest of this feel-good tale.

I appreciate your work. It's like sitting down to enjoy a good book after a long day. *Just with some naughty fun tossed in lol*
Traci calls it a romance novel with pictures. She does like reading them. I get to enjoy Her reading this one.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I still despise MC for how he treats Alice in the beginning. I am replaying for the fifth time (cause I am addicted to these people) and I still think I wanna beat the living shit of him just for that. He was invited into the family without a question. But when it came to Alice he hesitates. Don't give a crap what his selfish excuse is. He hesitated and treated her like shit. Just for that I'd make him completely useless to the family (choppy choppy, asshole, let's see how far you get with any of them without your dick). screenshot0075.png

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I still despise MC for how he treats Alice in the beginning. I am replaying for the fifth time (cause I am addicted to this people) and I still think I wanna beat the living shit of him just for that. He was invited into the family without a question. But when it came to some Alice he hesitates. Don't give a crap what his selfish excuse is. He hesitated and treated her like shit. Just for that I'd make him completely useless to the family (choppy choppy, asshole, let's see how far you get with any of them without your dick).
To be fair all the family members were aware that the mc existed, but he had no idea that his dad had a kid with another woman. I will agree that he was a little cold with her though.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
He was invited into the family without a question. But when it came to some Alice he hesitates. Don't give a crap what his selfish excuse is. He hesitated and treated her like shit. Just for that I'd make him completely useless to the family
I sort of agree, he was a little too standoff-ish but was that not because the Dad was mentioned. With his history, that would get anyone's suspicions up. Here he (MC) is building a happy new life then someone connected to his father comes along ... in his mind I guess she could have been there to wreck it all. It all worked out in the end though. (y)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I sort of agree, he was a little too standoff-ish but was that not because the Dad was mentioned. With his history, that would get anyone's suspicions up. Here he (MC) is building a happy new life then someone connected to his father comes along ... in his mind I guess she could have been there to wreck it all. It all worked out in the end though. (y)
I really have no favourites in this game. I love them all. But if it came down to it I'd save Alice over anyone from the fire. She and Lucy suffered the most out of all the people there, but Alice just feels so... vulnerable. Even further in the game. Just wanna give her a bear hug.

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys. I'm running two different save paths with Tanja. I accidentally saved over the plaything save. When I tried to go remove the .14 saves created and use the .13 version of the save files in the "saves" folder, the game would not revert to the older saves. It still has the .14 saves in the load menu. Is there another location I need to look at to completely restore my older saves in Windows 10?

I generally keep both the previous version and the newest for this very reason. Am I doing something wrong?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I really have no favourites in this game. I love them all. But if it came down to it I'd save Alice over anyone from the fire. She and Lucy suffered the most out of all the people there, but Alice just feels so... vulnerable. Even further in the game. Just wanna give her a bear hug.
They are all really great characters written very well! I wouldn't say I have an outright favourite either as they're all pretty lovable but I do tend to flip-flop most between Sandra and Lucy .... (I do have a really soft spot of Fiona also) Thankfully, we don't HAVE to choose, we can all be happy! :ROFLMAO:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Forgot to mention. Katie is really starting to grow on me. wrong game, I know, but i wanna spank that yummy ass ( or eat it, I am not sure, wink wink and so on) even more now that I've started yet another playthrough.
Sorry. I know it's another game, but I just couldn't help thinking about it. Yuuuuuummy. Of course there is also Alice's and Sandy's yummy butts I wouldn't mind.... Oops I think Volle just fell asleep.

• Haha

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
They are all really great characters written very well! I wouldn't say I have an outright favourite either as they're all pretty lovable but I do tend to flip-flop most between Sandra and Lucy .... (I do have a really soft spot of Fiona also) Thankfully, we don't HAVE to choose, we can all be happy! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. Sandra and Fiona are something else. Sandra is just so damn nice that I think i'll forgive her even if she activates doomsday dildo. And Fiona has done more for the family than anyone, without asking for a single thing in return. Other than MC's dick, I guess.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If there was a fire I don't care I AM SAVING THEM ALL!!!!!! It doesn't matter what I am up against I will find a way. Dig deep, get the hell up and keep going and when you feel you can't dig any deeper, DIG DEEPER!!! I will not leave my future wives behind.

Reactions: Naxos

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Forgot to mention. Katie is really starting to grow on me. wrong game, I know, but i wanna spank that yummy ass ( or eat it, I am not sure, wink wink and so on) even more now that I've started yet another playthrough.
Sorry. I know it's another game, but I just couldn't help thinking about it. Yuuuuuummy. Of course there is also Alice's and Sandy's yummy butts I wouldn't mind.... Oops I think Volle just fell asleep.
Speaking of which how the hell can you give me Sandra and Alice in nothing but aprons and no action with them man!?!? That is just criminal!!! They were literally begging for it and would have let me. Perfectly wonderful sexy time missed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Speaking of which how the hell can you give me Sandra and Alice in nothing but aprons and no action with them man!?!? That is just criminal!!! They were literally begging for it and would have let me. Perfectly wonderful sexy time missed.
Yeah. That nearly broke me. The two most adorable butts in the game and all I could do is just get teased by the sight of them. So unfair.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
oh my god there's such a thing as taking it too far when you cut out the incest

I usually leave that shit out if it doesn't mean losing scenes but this is just fucking intolerable. the word tenant is burned into my screen at this point

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes