Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
oh my god there's such a thing as taking it too far when you cut out the incest

I usually leave that shit out if it doesn't mean losing scenes but this is just fucking intolerable. the word tenant is burned into my screen at this point
Yeah. It's not really my fetish, but in some stories it just makes a whole lot more sense. But according to the fucking snowflakes anything that offends their delicate and closeted natures should be banned. So we get this tenant landlady crap no matter the context.
Come to think of it it's really weird to me that my favourite game (this game of course) is the one that has so little of my actual fetish in it. No matter though. The story here is just too damn good and should be done the incest way. The only way it makes sense.
P.S. I didn't just say that. Please don't ban me from the internet or call the cyber cops. (Consequences will never be the same, they say.)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yeah its a pity those trolls chase Lain off, at least with her mod you could see scenes if you missed them.
Two things. First, Zoey's mod also unlocks the gallery.
Second. Maim Lain has made a response Screenshot_20201004-144434_Samsung Internet.jpg on her f95 profile page. Her patreon is still down though.
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.14

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hate to break it to you dude, but it's not like your an oddball, I have seen several people who play these fap games and don't fap to them, I am one of them, although not when it comes to this game, Alice is just too cute.
I definitely don't fap to these games. I've gotten a little excited from time to time, but I go to live action media if I want to actually complete.

Reactions: thorin0815

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I have a couple of beefs with this game centered around the H scenes. 1. How naive the females were early wanting to keep MC's cum "all day" by quickly putting their under ware back on. Sperm dies almost a quickly as it enters the vagina. 2. All the H scenes are somewhat the same "SO DEEP...FILL ME UP" etc and then the cream pie. Even though MC is still ready to go again there isn't a second episode because one or both of them are out of time. Not really a big beef but more of an observation. It would nice to change it up from time to time is all.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have a couple of beefs with this game centered around the H scenes. 1. How naive the females were early wanting to keep MC's cum "all day" by quickly putting their under ware back on. Sperm dies almost a quickly as it enters the vagina. 2. All the H scenes are somewhat the same "SO DEEP...FILL ME UP" etc and then the cream pie. Even though MC is still ready to go again there isn't a second episode because one or both of them are out of time. Not really a big beef but more of an observation. It would nice to change it up from time to time is all.
Who's naive? Has nothing to do with what you are saying/thinking. I've had a couple of gf's who also liked doing this.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It has nothing to do with the sperm being alive. Its a fetish. Some women really dig "keeping it in" them. Others love to let it drip slowly during the day.

I understand if it isn't your bag, but it has nothing to do with naivety.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I had never played this game before last month. It just never caught my attention somehow. Randomly tried it in mid September, and was blown away. It took me 2 days of solid playing (multiple hours both days, for most of the day honestly) to catch up to the end. Never expected that much content in a game. This recent update was my first time playing an update for this, and I was similarly impressed - obviously, it wasn't as long as 13 versions together, but it was still lengthier than most game updates typically are. Anyways, the point is, it's a great game. I'm usually not a fan of games that use Honey Select, but this won me over regardless. I almost regret not noticing it before now - but it was pretty great to be able to play a huge chunk of it at once, so it's not the worst situation.

I hope the grandmother is on the menu. I'm going to be very disappointed if she doesn't get some lovin' eventually.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm kinda sad that Mary, Maddie and Elaine aren't moving in to the house, but maybe in the future they will change their minds.
Or they will spend a night at MC's house. Bed is big enough to fit at least two more girls I think :) ( with Lucy, Becca, Sandra and Alice ). I mean Mary and Maddie, Elaine will do so in the future ( maybe :p ).

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Or they will spend a night at MC's house. Bed is big enough to fit at least two more girls I think :) ( with Lucy, Becca, Sandra and Alice ). I mean Mary and Maddie, Elaine will do so in the future ( maybe :p ).
I still think you're hiding the real end game.
An Island all to ourselves...and i suppose Fiona, Tanya and Lucy too. After all can't leave the pets behind.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just a heads up, todays Patreon post will contain a few more My New Memories renders. As you all know, once I finished an update for MNF I work more on My New Memories. I will also make sure to make another patreon post this week to answer the most common questions when it comes to 0.15. Since 0.15 will be a new "season" thing some people have been concerned when it comes to savegames and decisions. I will try to eliminate those concerns sometimes this week. Keep an eye out on my patreon page if you want to stay updated :) ( all posts will be public.)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes